Pick up anything lately that you really like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was planning on getting that perk, but forgot D: I still have the one from Ipsy and haven't used it up much
0.0 I used mine up super quick. and then ordered a diff brand from amazon and am well on my way through that, but I use it for like everything, my hair, face, nails, hands, lips. everything. lol

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

0.0 I used mine up super quick. and then ordered a diff brand from amazon and am well on my way through that, but I use it for like everything, my hair, face, nails, hands, lips. everything. lol
oh yeah haven't really used it that much here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been obsessed with my Physician's Formula liquid eyeliner pen...the color is so bold, I don't care about the lash-boosting serum part since it's MSRP is merely $11. It glides on like a dream and dry down quick, love the tip because I suck at applying liquid eyeliner but this one is as good as the gimmicky "the curve" from NYX.

Easy removal (haven't tested if it's water proof) and last all day long! (of course, it's liquid eyeliner after all, it's supposed to be more long lasting)

Can't help but to use it everyday, too bad i grabbed a brown, need to go back to grab a black next time CVS has a 50% off.

I've only had it for about 23 hours now, but I have completely fallen in love with the Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream.  I wish I had tried it sooner.  I feel like I've been gushing about it all day.  I haven't been this enamored with a skincare product in quite some time.  

I've only had it for about 23 hours now, but I have completely fallen in love with the Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream.  I wish I had tried it sooner.  I feel like I've been gushing about it all day.  I haven't been this enamored with a skincare product in quite some time.  
Gush away and tell me all about it...is it like the oil in cream form or totally different? I just fell in love with the oil in the last week...the next step is putting it on my face...little nervous.

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gush away and tell me all about it...is it like the oil in cream form or totally different? I just fell in love with the oil in the last week...the next step is putting it on my face...little nervous.
I'd say try with a little bit, like 2 drops and see how that works, you should be fine though, if you are combo skin, apply it to your dryer areas, just to test out, you know?

I'd say try with a little bit, like 2 drops and see how that works, you should be fine though, if you are combo skin, apply it to your dryer areas, just to test out, you know?
Blemish prone and lean towards oil free with my combo skin but playing with all kinds of products lately. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Blemish prone and lean towards oil free with my combo skin but playing with all kinds of products lately.
smile.gif
try it in a small area of your face then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> see how that goes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Combo here with an oily t-zone, not super oily, but oily and blemish prone too and I tried 4 drops all over my face and didn't break out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I felt the same way.  I've only used the oil on my eye area, especially my eyelashes.  In the cream, argan oil is the 13th ingredient (of like a million - okay, probably more like 30?), but it does have a bunch of other oils.  It's actually mostly various types of oils.  I have blemish prone skin and it doesn't seem to cause any problems with my face.  Usually, if I'm going to have a problem with a product, it'll happen within the first 24 hours or so.  It was a bit of an impulse buy and I still don't know much about the product or brand, but I have heard great things about argan oil and Josie Maran.

I think there is a deluxe sample with a promo code at Sephora...don't remember where I read that. Did you notice a glow after using the four drops of oil? It made my hair rock like never before!!!!

I think there is a deluxe sample with a promo code at Sephora...don't remember where I read that.

Did you notice a glow after using the four drops of oil? It made my hair rock like never before!!!!
There is!  The promo code is INFINITY.  I'm using that code on my next order - I want to have a tube for my bag.  I filled one of my empty Clinique eye cream minis this morning so I could make sure I had it with me.

I use argan oil on my daughter's hair (and my mom's when she visits) and it totally does.  It's such a versatile product!

There is!  The promo code is INFINITY.  I'm using that code on my next order - I want to have a tube for my bag.  I filled one of my empty Clinique eye cream minis this morning so I could make sure I had it with me. I use argan oil on my daughter's hair (and my mom's when she visits) and it totally does.  It's such a versatile product!
Yay! Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received the Marcell BB cream in my BB this month and I have been loving it. Definitely plan on buying the full size once I use up my BB cream/foundation stash.

I also received a foil sample in a trade of the Smashbox camera ready BB cream and I love it. Sp happy someone sent me a sample in a trade.

I ordered two sample sizes of a couple blushes from Brazen Cosmetics (yes, I ordered them instead of going to the store which is about half an hour from me). I got the Surrender (pink) and Perfect 10 (peach). I love them! I wore the Perfect 10 yesterday and am wearing the Surrender now. The Surrender actually reminds me a lot of my Stila Love at First Blush and the peach somewhat of my Benefit Sugarbomb. And that is good because I am trying to switch over to paraben-free, talc-free, other icky stuff free cosmetics and Brazen's stuff definitely fits the bill. Very mild shimmer, definitely build-able, and a little goes a lot way. Not a bad price either ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that one. I use it on my lips, and it's divine!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that one. I use it on my lips, and it's divine!
I couldn't agree more!  I was amazed to find out that it wasn't just a facial moisturizer.  Totally worth the $28 and then some.  

Benefit They're Real Mascara - my new holy grail high end foundation. Move over Lancome!

Benefit Fake Up Concealer - My new holy grail concealer.  I've been using MAC pro longwear foundation

Maybelline Makeup Removing Lotion - this is pretty good stuff too.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Benefit They're Real Mascara - my new holy grail high end foundation. Move over Lancome!

Benefit Fake Up Concealer - My new holy grail concealer.  I've been using MAC pro longwear foundation

Maybelline Makeup Removing Lotion - this is pretty good stuff too.

I love the They're Real Mascara! 

I almost bought that makeup removing lotion, but decided against it because I always put moisturizer on my face after cleansing anyway, so it seemed a bit silly for me.

I Loooooooove They're Real! I picked up a sample of it at Sephora. Too bad I have like 8 UD samples of the super curl and a mascara from BIrchbox to go through. I'm seriously drowning in mascara. Help.

Benefit They're Real Mascara - my new holy grail high end foundation. Move over Lancome! Benefit Fake Up Concealer - My new holy grail concealer.  I've been using MAC pro longwear foundation Maybelline Makeup Removing Lotion - this is pretty good stuff too.

Back