Pics of your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kelly1965rn Ok guys. It's hard to take a pic of the back of your hair yourself, but I tried. I've been growing this mess out for 4 years so here it is. Oh I realized when you click on it if you look at the bottom left, you can see my dog, Josie. your hair is so long and pretty.

Mehrunissa, I love your hair style! I'm going to take it along with me for my next haircut too!
smile.gif

WOW!!! You all have GREAT hair!! Where have you all been hiding it!!! lol I love the styles, and how shiny everyone's hair is... good job!!!
wink.gif
And those CURLS ... amazing!
smile.gif

And when my brother gets out of the shower and I do mine in a bit --- I'll post... just for you Jenny!
wink.gif
lol I have pics from a few months ago, but it's gotten a bit longer since then --- so it's time for updated pics lol

Originally Posted by pieced How do you get you that full and volumized???

Thanks guys...

It was flat ironed in that pic and I natually have thick hair,I just curl the top section with the iron to make it a bit wavy and the ends too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dezza thats a fake fringe!
icon_biggrin.gif
Great hair! Why did you white your face out?
wassatt.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great hair! Why did you white your face out?
wassatt.gif
hm.... had a bad face day
biggrin.gif

Heres mine... little bit of static -- but you get the idea
smile.gif

*and yes I know the "be mine" is backwards... everytime someone comes in they mess w/ my gel stickers* lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Heres mine... little bit of static -- but you get the idea
smile.gif

*and yes I know the "be mine" is backwards... everytime someone comes in they mess w/ my gel stickers* lol

Your hair is so beautiful, I love its volume!!

Originally Posted by Dezza hm.... had a bad face day
biggrin.gif
lol.gif
main reason why I hate pictures of me, lol

Originally Posted by bluebird26 Your hair is so beautiful, I love its volume!! Thank you!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Heres mine... little bit of static -- but you get the idea
smile.gif

¨'Nice! i'd luv to have sleek'n shiny hair!

Originally Posted by Dezza ¨'Nice! i'd luv to have sleek'n shiny hair! thanks... although it takes some work --- I don't just roll outta bed with it like that!
wink.gif
lol

smile.gif

Wow love your hair it's so beautiful

Originally Posted by mac-whore Wow. I envy your hair. Maybe when I get my hair back in top knotch condition I'll post some pics
laughing.gif
But your hair already looks so luxurious and great! Thank you though.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) All I have to say is wow. Peiced, amazing. Salop, those curls wow. mehrunissa, extremely pretty hair. chocobon very nice. and of course, Becka! Thank you, thank you.

Originally Posted by Mari168 Wow your hair is beautiful and that cut!!!! You may know what I'm talking about but your cut looks like a Jonathan Antin long layers cut, very flattering and very feminine.
worship.gif

Marilyn

He's the "Blow Out" guy on Bravo, right? He was a bit if a drama-queen, but he did good hair. Hehe. Thanks for the lovely compliments!

Originally Posted by pieced Your hair is just absolutly gorgeous, I love the layers, I'll take your pic with me next time I get my hair cut. Alså, vilken snygging du é, du ska vara stolt gumman... Äsch, lägg av. Inflating my ego will not end well.

Originally Posted by lavender Mehrunissa, I love your hair style! I'm going to take it along with me for my next haircut too!
smile.gif
I actually took a print-out of Jessica Simpson with me, but the stylist did better than that and truly customized it to fit me. I got lucky.

icon_biggrin.gif
We have basically the exact same hair!!
wassatt.gif

nice face lol

Here's mine. I prefer short hair. I flip it out sometimes, sometimes under.

The cut doesn't much matter to me... as long as I can keep my red.

satisfied.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
pretty!!!! it would look better with your face but it's still pretty

smile.gif

lmao @ "mine be"
rofl2.gif

i want your hair SO BAD. wanna trade? lol, your hair is so pretty and long and most important HEALTHY!!!! thanx for the pic chic
wink.gif

Back