Pics of your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sm91396 Here's mine. I prefer short hair. I flip it out sometimes, sometimes under.The cut doesn't much matter to me... as long as I can keep my red.

satisfied.gif

very pretty! i love the flip you got going on. i always try to flip my hair but it doesnt work
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez very pretty! i love the flip you got going on. i always try to flip my hair but it doesnt work
satisfied.gif
Thanks!!!I always had a heck of a time flipping mine until my stylist cut a bit of an angle to it. Now it pretty much does it on it's own.

Originally Posted by Salope I just wanted to show my hair so I whited out my face. oh i c...wasn't trying to be knowsy..i guess
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Heres mine... little bit of static -- but you get the idea
smile.gif

*and yes I know the "be mine" is backwards... everytime someone comes in they mess w/ my gel stickers* lol

in love with ur hair...i wish i had urs...
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Heres mine... little bit of static -- but you get the idea
smile.gif

*and yes I know the "be mine" is backwards... everytime someone comes in they mess w/ my gel stickers* lol

Oh my gosh! You're hair is so gorgeous and shiny!!
Me = envious!

all of you have gogeous hair...now don't look my hair down pls..i know not like urs but...can't do anything abt it...still trying..

Here is my new look of my hair.. I had it done today...layer cut and blow dry. cuz getting ready for brother's wedding...here is the pic...I just don't care abt my hair no more...
frown.gif

OMG you gals have GORGEOUS heads of hair, all of u !!!!!

Lots of long super shiny, healthy looking locks here, MUT is full of hotties!!

Wow guys, I so envy everyone their long hair. I want mine to grow back ASAP.

Gorgeous hair girls.

Thanks all... I'm loving all of yours!! sm -- love that COLOR!! And Mina - you'rs is so long... I'm still trying !!! lol

Originally Posted by Dezza thats a fake fringe!
icon_biggrin.gif
Very pretty!

smile.gif

Beautiful, shiny hair. I wish mine was like that!

Originally Posted by sm91396 Here's mine. I prefer short hair. I flip it out sometimes, sometimes under.The cut doesn't much matter to me... as long as I can keep my red.

satisfied.gif

Love the red!

Originally Posted by Miranhat all of you have gogeous hair...now don't look my hair down pls..i know not like urs but...can't do anything abt it...still trying..
Here is my new look of my hair.. I had it done today...layer cut and blow dry. cuz getting ready for brother's wedding...here is the pic...I just don't care abt my hair no more...
frown.gif

You must be crazy, your hair is lovely and very thick!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by noheaeighty8 http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/MahoganyEsmena/ababab.jpg its longer now. so i'm gonna cut it and it's gonna look like this again

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c9.../th_101003.jpg

Very sleek and pretty!

I'm not trying to fib- I sure am jealous of all you ladies with the long thick hair. Wish I had it, too. But ya learn to live with what ya got.

Happy Monday everyone!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackmettalic Very pretty!You must be crazy, your hair is lovely and very thick!
wink.gif

No dear, my hair is very very thinnn....i can't stand my thin hair...however i like my new look with the hair cut...Thanks!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks all... I'm loving all of yours!! sm -- love that COLOR!! And Mina - you'rs is so long... I'm still trying !!! lol Janell ur is longer then mine,,,plus what matters is healthy..mine is thin and not healthy...still fixing the,...process of eliminating mode..Thanks for the compliment!

Originally Posted by sm91396 But ya learn to live with what ya got. Happy Monday everyone!

smile.gif

you got that right..Happy Monday to u too!

Originally Posted by Miranhat No dear, my hair is very very thinnn....i can't stand my thin hair...however i like my new look with the hair cut...Thanks! Hi there, ur hair doesn't look thin at all to me, I dont know whether u mean the hair itself is fine or you just have less hair on your head. id kill for hair like yours. ive got just a deep red jumble of curls on my head.
all u girls have beautiful hair, wow, im wondering, what does it take from u all to have perfect hair? for me, it takes a flat iron hair spray and a good 5 hours to straighten each strand!

Beauts!

I just use a ceramic dryer and brushes...
smile.gif
And my hair isn't thick at all... a ponytail is only about the diameter of a quarter.. lol
peek.gif

Back