Pics of your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just use a ceramic dryer and brushes...
smile.gif
And my hair isn't thick at all... a ponytail is only about the diameter of a quarter.. lol
peek.gif
lol, it probably seemd thin to you because of its silkiness, ur head looks alot more than just full to me!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just use a ceramic dryer and brushes...
smile.gif
And my hair isn't thick at all... a ponytail is only about the diameter of a quarter.. lol
peek.gif
LoL Janelle, a diameter of a quarter is a lot bigger than what i can say about my ponytail ... mine would be more of a .... dime LoL ... maybe penny if i do a loose pony ...LoL

helo ladies!! This is how my hair looks like..

The first pic is without bangs..

The 2nd n 3rd pics are with fringe/bangs. Dun mind the nite mode like Ju On-ish coz my digicam is out of batt lolz!! FYI, I juz had my fringe cut today aftr seeing Rihanna's hair in her SOS v/clip (tempted
whistling.gif
) and Lindsay's brunette hair..!!!

Wow Bronze!! Gorgeous !!! Very pretty both with bangs and without! I love your eyes!
smile.gif

And ty all... lol It really does seem thin to me compared to people I've seen with THICK hair... like the kind you have to wrap a whole hand around to grab it! lol

Originally Posted by Miranhat Lisa rn't u posting ur hair pics? Naw, I hate my hair.
I wish I had a quarter sized pony tail like Janelle! Mine is punier than penny size.
ugh.gif

Well this is my hair after I blow it out straight with a blowdryer and large round brush. My hair is getting to the point where it takes me at least 1/2 hour to blow it out straight
stupidme.gif

Marilyn

Well I just got a hair cut, so I'll post a pic before and curley and after and straight.

I didn't cut that much off luckily.

Originally Posted by pieced If possible, post a pic of your how long your hair is.
To ignore no.1) the expression on the first pic, since the hair was in my eyes and on my face, and I was trying to remove it, and the camerca took a pic. To Ignore no.2) the circles and very oily skin, I just came from the shower
bath.gif
, and my skin just underwent some treatments.

To ignore no.3, that I don't have any makeup on
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I love everyones hair... love how healthy it looks! ditto, wish my hair looked half as decent hee hee

Very pretty heads, lol. I wish I could take a pic but my digital cam never has batteries and even if it did the software on my computer is messed up and I can't upload them. :-(

Originally Posted by LVA okie .. finally got around to it. Today's my day off .. soo .... just got out of the shower ...
... don't worry i'm not naked .. i'm wearing a towel .. LoL

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1...79small4tj.jpg

will add more later ....

okie ... it's realli hard to take a pic of the back of your head ... while holding a camera in one hand .... but ... i tried
laughing.gif

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2827/4308bmp9pw.png http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2880/4309bmp9dc.png

I love your hair! You are so cute!!

hug.gif
thx u cardboardboxed and fickledpink ... u girls are so sweet

Back