Pics of your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair...

I wish to have different...

They aren't so long as in the first pic.

Normal (I guess) I have got wavy.

Here's my hair... You can't even see the layers really... They weren't intentionally added either, it's just the way my hair has grown out since it was cut super-duper short... Like Halle Berry when she first hit the scene short!!! And I don't have my chin-length bangs really visible... Oh well!

Beautiful ladies!!!
smile.gif
And Aquilah, I can see your layers, although it's hard to notice them when those EYES take center stage!! (I LOVE THEM!!!)

Love it girls... nice job!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Beautiful ladies!!!
smile.gif
And Aquilah, I can see your layers, although it's hard to notice them when those EYES take center stage!! (I LOVE THEM!!!)
Love it girls... nice job!

Aww, thanks Janelle! Some days I kinda want to have my layers more defined. More of a haircut similar to Kelly Monaco, but then I stop myself. I was told I have the same kind of "cut," just that her's looks more defined due to the way her hair falls... It's taken me since 1998 to get my hair this long! It's mostly because I quit coloring it as well as relaxing it... I just relax it now, and the reddish-brown highlights are natural...

Originally Posted by Jennifer holy crap. i'm officially jealous of everyone's hair LOL me too! this thread will make me die out of jelaousy
scream3.gif
but seriously, it should be illegal to have such beautiful hair
smile.gif

All these pictures of beautiful long hair!! I wish I had my long hair back
frown.gif
It'll be forever before its grown out again.

Originally Posted by Jennifer holy crap. i'm officially jealous of everyone's hair LOL Me too! Everyone has such beautiful long hair!

Wow! Everyone has such healthy looking hair.

Here are some pics of mine (sorry about the blurry one). I made the mistake of cutting my hair short a couple of years ago and am now trying to grow them to the length they used to be.

Originally Posted by Charmosa Wow! Everyone has such healthy looking hair.
Here are some pics of mine (sorry about the blurry one). I made the mistake of cutting my hair short a couple of years ago and am now trying to grow them to the length they used to be.

Your hair looks great!

Thanks for sharing the hair pics! Everyone's hair looks so great. I needed that encouragement. As soon as I get a good pic I'll post mine. I'm due for a trim and color, but I'm holding out as long as I can.

Originally Posted by Charmosa Wow! Everyone has such healthy looking hair.

Cute curls! *sighs*

Originally Posted by wvbeetlebug I found this pic of me and actually my hair is about this length again. I want it back to this color. So shiny beetlebug!! Love it!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by wvbeetlebug I found this pic of me and actually my hair is about this length again. I want it back to this color. Looks good!

Originally Posted by wvbeetlebug I found this pic of me and actually my hair is about this length again. I want it back to this color. I love your hair, its got a nice wave to it!

Here's a few pics of my hair. For some reason in these pics it looks a lot darker than it really is. It's really like a super light brown/honey blondish color. I'm dyeing it here in a few weeks though. I love dark hair and I'm going to dye my hair dark. Just...the matter of finding the right color.
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back