Pics of your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of my hair, it's got long layers and I don't have any pictures of the back of my hair sorry but it's longer in the back. sorry for the lack of makeup in the first picture( I did have eyeliner and lipgloss). And the second one I have more make up on, but that's as much makeup as I wear. I wish I knew how to apply it like you Veteran's here on MU! I love everyone's hair!!

Originally Posted by lacolora Here's a picture of my hair, it's got long layers and I don't have any pictures of the back of my hair sorry but it's longer in the back. sorry for the lack of makeup in the first picture( I did have eyeliner and lipgloss). And the second one I have more make up on, but that's as much makeup as I wear. I wish I knew how to apply it like you Veteran's here on MU! I love everyone's hair!! Love the color and lenght of it!

Nice girls!!!
smile.gif

Here's mine.. I was in a lavatube in Hawaii. I have since then cut my hair though. I have yet to take a pic of my new hair. =o

6850-lavatube.jpg

hmm wouldn't let me edit my post? Anyways here's a new pic of my hair.. it's all gone!

6850-bedtime1.JPG

Mine's really flat and fine so it takes a load of effort just getting some body in it. But here is a picture

Everyone has such gorgeous hair! Luscious and shiny! Mine is desperate for cutting! it's so heavy at the moment but I can never be bothered having it cut so mum does it for me twice a year lol!

I will have my hair cut today!!! Will post pictures afterwards.
smile.gif
It's been 9 months since I had my last haircut LOL

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I will have my hair cut today!!! Will post pictures afterwards.
smile.gif
It's been 9 months since I had my last haircut LOL
claps.gif
: can't wait to see the cut!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heres mine... little bit of static -- but you get the idea
smile.gif

*and yes I know the "be mine" is backwards... everytime someone comes in they mess w/ my gel stickers* lol

Your hair is nice. That is about the length that I want. I'm almost there.
laughing.gif

Back