Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine.....

BU-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Saints I thought it'd be fun to show pictures of our boyfriend/husband, what do you think? I'll go first, here's my boyfriend: He's soooo handsome Saints!!!!!!!

icon_eek.gif
too funny!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Mellissa, yours and mine have the same face and different body
753.JPG

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Mellissa, yours and mine have the same face and different body
753.JPG

They look like the same thing. Except yours is naked. She dresses him lol.

Originally Posted by bluebird26 They look like the same thing. Except yours is naked. She dresses him lol. Yes I do b/c I don't want anyone seein' his goodies.

The Mr. MUT's are hot!! (And of course, that's due to the Mrs. MUT's!
smile.gif
)

Leila, Rob has gorgeous eyes!!

OK, here's my hubby. He's my rock.

(And I had to put the hat one in there. He can totally pimp some hats!! He loves 'em like me!!)

Originally Posted by eleinys This is us :icon_love

You guys look AMAZING together! And you are really drop dead gorgeous girl!

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 The Mr. MUT's are hot!! (And of course, that's due to the Mrs. MUT's!
smile.gif
)
Leila, Rob has gorgeous eyes!!

lol, Rob DOES have gorgeous eyes... I LOVE them!! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 OK, here's my hubby. He's my rock.
(And I had to put the hat one in there. He can totally pimp some hats!! He loves 'em like me!!)

YAY for hubby!! lol, he looks adorable in the hat! You guys were definitely made for each other!
claps.gif

Great guys everyone! eleinys, you two make a good-looking couple.
icon_smile.gif

Here's the only shot I have of my husband where he doesn't look impatient or bored. He *hates* to have his picture taken! This was taken this spring, right before we moved back to Texas. I think we were both in a constant state of grins because we were finally moving back home!

ok, well here is my lover on the side lol
wink.gif
i wish... (for those that dont know its hayden christensen)

Back