Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, all the MUT misters are SIZZLINNNNNNNNN'
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Great guys everyone! eleinys, you two make a good-looking couple.
icon_smile.gif

Here's the only shot I have of my husband where he doesn't look impatient or bored. He *hates* to have his picture taken! This was taken this spring, right before we moved back to Texas. I think we were both in a constant state of grins because we were finally moving back home!

You both look so happy and cute!

Originally Posted by cottoncandy ok, well here is my lover on the side lol
wink.gif
i wish... (for those that dont know its hayden christensen) LOL! DARTH!! AAAAHHHH!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by jasminonline Okay Heres a Pic of My Bf.... He is a hottie Jasmin! WTG!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh I agree, he is cute! Quote:
He is a hottie Jasmin! WTG Thank you...awwwwwww I feel special.........Lol....Been with him fro almost three years in January..I am joining him this sunday with my big move to tampa

woah, didn´t we girls make some great catches???WE ROCK
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok I guess everybody has seen my bf already *LOL* geez if he knew I´m posting pics of him all over this place....he doesn´t even really want me to send pics of him to my family. he thinks he looks ugly or stupid in almost every pic...which is not true of course. ahh, he can be such a girl *lol*

so ok here another one (and sorry we look sooo weird in that pic. you wouldn´t even know think we KNOW each other...we look so awkward sitting that straight up next to each other

And I was hot in my turtleneck that´s why my face is so red
icon_redface.gif
)

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Great guys everyone! eleinys, you two make a good-looking couple.
icon_smile.gif

Here's the only shot I have of my husband where he doesn't look impatient or bored. He *hates* to have his picture taken! This was taken this spring, right before we moved back to Texas. I think we were both in a constant state of grins because we were finally moving back home!

thank you, you too

Originally Posted by Arielle woah, didn´t we girls make some great catches???WE ROCK
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok I guess everybody has seen my bf already *LOL* geez if he knew I´m posting pics of him all over this place....he doesn´t even really want me to send pics of him to my family. he thinks he looks ugly or stupid in almost every pic...which is not true of course. ahh, he can be such a girl *lol*

so ok here another one (and sorry we look sooo weird in that pic. you wouldn´t even know think we KNOW each other...we look so awkward sitting that straight up next to each other

And I was hot in my turtleneck that´s why my face is so red
icon_redface.gif
)

7854-hot.gif
What are you talking about girl ?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess You guys look AMAZING together! And you are really drop dead gorgeous girl! Nah !! I have good and bad days, that was a good one
smile.gif
Cute bf you have

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Mellissa, yours and mine have the same face and different body
753.JPG

LMAO T
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Hehe here's mine :icon_love Ohhh Leony you make such a sweet cuple!!! You look sooo pretty in your wedding pic!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Ohhh Leony you make such a sweet cuple!!! You look sooo pretty in your wedding pic!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you sweetie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My husband would cut my CCs if he see this lol.

Originally Posted by Leony Thank you sweetie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My husband would cut my CCs if he see this lol.

Oups I won't tell him!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Oups I won't tell him!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol. Now post yours!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Luv ya chica
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony lol. Now post yours!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Luv ya chica
biggrin.gif

He he I wish but I don't have a boyfriend Leony! I could post a pic of Jared Leto as my dream boyfriend, he he!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Woah girls! Can i just say that all those guys are HOT! I wont be posting pics of my SO. First reason is because i dont have a pic of him LOL! And the second reason is, even if i did have a pic he'd kill me for posting pics of him on the net!

Back