Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Aw it's so nice to see the "Mr.s" of MuT members! Well Leo and Rob I've seen pics of before, but it's nice to see what your bf looks like, Saints! It would be so awesome though if we could see a pic of you two together
smile.gif
That goes for the rest of the members who are thinking of posting too!
biggrin.gif
We don't have many decent pics of us together, this is from last summer, when we were in Paris

All the guys look cute!!

I have been waiting for a thread like this, but since I don`t have a boyfriend ( and don`t want one either at the moment*LOL*) I didn`t start any myself!

So nice to see pics of the guys you talk about!Thanks for sharing!They all look so good!!!

icon_smile.gif
Your mom is so pretty and you all look cute.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf Can I cheat and post another one? The one I posted is bad, I cut it so small to make it into a thumbnail. This one is my boyfriend, my mom and me!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess YAY for hubby!! lol, he looks adorable in the hat! You guys were definitely made for each other!
claps.gif
We really are. We have so much in common, and the things we don't seem to compliment one another.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Malinda, wow your hubby is hot. Thanks Char!! I sure think so!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 Thanks Char!! I sure think so!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am agree with charmine too!!
icon_smile.gif
Malinda ,..OOh Cute!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 you look gorgeous,i love pics that capture those moments of " i really love this person"
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am agree,...you are verry lucky,..Lucky me
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by jasminonline Okay Heres a Pic of My Bf.... awww, he's a hottie Jasmine! Look at that smile!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Saints you and your bf look very cute together! And you are so pretty! Thank you for posting a picture of the two of you
smile.gif
Thanks
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh he is cute, Lauryn!! It's very nice to see a picture of him. Now how about a picture of the two of you
biggrin.gif
This is one of those times where i kick myself for being sooooooooo camera shy. I hate the way i look in pics, so there aren't any with "us".. just him.. but when he's better, i will get SO many, it will make even ME nauseous..

Originally Posted by MacForMe This is one of those times where i kick myself for being sooooooooo camera shy. I hate the way i look in pics, so there aren't any with "us".. just him.. but when he's better, i will get SO many, it will make even ME nauseous.. lol
icon_wink.gif

Girls I just read through this whole entire thread and guess what..........every single guy has DARK HAIR!!!!! I din't see one blonde or redhead! Isn't that funny!

Anyway......all the guys are hotties! I loved all the wedding pics!

Originally Posted by eyesdancing Girls I just read through this whole entire thread and guess what..........every single guy has DARK HAIR!!!!! I din't see one blonde or redhead! Isn't that funny!

Kevin did have blondish hair.. now he's got almost none, and whats there is GREY! GIGGLE! and NO i didnt give it to him either.

oh me too, me too! the picture isn't very justifying...we were at a concert and it was a candid rocking out moment lol
rolleyes.gif

736209.jpg

***SORRY IT'S SO HUGE!

PS. I edited the pic's size -Leony

Originally Posted by eyesdancing Girls I just read through this whole entire thread and guess what..........every single guy has DARK HAIR!!!!! I din't see one blonde or redhead! Isn't that funny!

Hadn't noticed, but it's a funny coincidence. Dark hair guys seem to be very popular!
icon_smile.gif

Back