Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_smile.gif
Welcome to Mut Thumbelina!

Originally Posted by Thumbelina Well I'm new here but I might as well just jump in.
This is my fiance (in sunglasses...)

Photo_102105_006secondresize.jpg

Here's one without the sunglasses.(he's the taller one in back with the "hacker" tshirt on

Photo_062505_008jamesandreeno.jpg

Sorry he's so hard to see!

~Thumbelina

Originally Posted by Thumbelina Well I'm new here but I might as well just jump in. the second one looks like a picture from some cool movie
icon_cool.gif

Maybe i should start a new thread for this question, but i was wondering where/how did you meet your boyfriends/husbands? I think the stories behind how people meet are so cute. And single gals like me can gain insight of the best situations to meet great men
icon_wink.gif
Thanks in advance for sharing your stories :icon_love

I met mine on IRC (online chat) 2 1/2 years ago. He was more interested than I was to meet, and even after our first date I wasn't really interested. But then he wanted to meet me again and then things started to develop and I don't regret meeting him again now
icon_smile.gif
. Guess I wasn't really looking for a boyfriend at the time, but that's what they say, that you'll find one when you're least looking, right?

Me & my hubby met in 9th grade & have been together since. We have been together 15 years total married for 4.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Min Me & my hubby met in 9th grade & have been together since. We have been together 15 years total married for 4.
icon_smile.gif
omg, how sweet!!! hs sweethearts!

Originally Posted by Min Me & my hubby met in 9th grade & have been together since. We have been together 15 years total married for 4.
icon_smile.gif
WOW, amazing! And congratulations :icon_love ...
Anyway, Hi to everyone, I'm new here and I love it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok here is mine

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/att...1&d=1135123819

also an icelander like Saints

here is us

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/att...1&d=1135123819

:icon_love hehe (i still got moles here on my face, just got them removed and love it)

We met in school, he was the new guy in class and was looking for a group in a school project. He sent out emails in class looking for a group, and I saw it since he was sitting beside me. And I sent him an email something like this "i think you are sitting beside me"
icon_redface.gif
hehe ok too much detail already.

PS I love this thread, it's fun getting a little peak into our personal lives
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(and smiling up to your ears while looking at the old pictures of your BF)

PPS hot BFs everyone

Originally Posted by mintesa We met in school, he was the new guy in class and was looking for a group in a school project. He sent out emails in class looking for a group, and I saw it since he was sitting beside me. And I sent him an email something like this "i think you are sitting beside me"
icon_redface.gif
hehe ok too much detail already.
That is so cute.... Ya know I was the new girl when me & Rick met lol

Originally Posted by looooch Maybe i should start a new thread for this question, but i was wondering where/how did you meet your boyfriends/husbands? I think the stories behind how people meet are so cute. And single gals like me can gain insight of the best situations to meet great men
icon_wink.gif
Thanks in advance for sharing your stories :icon_love LOL, I met my hubby at a bar. I was there meeting some friends for stripper night. Needless to say they never showed up. So I was there by myself, lol.At 9:00 they lets the guys in after the strippers are done. So at 9:00 I went to sit down, by myself at a table. I talked to a few friends for about a hour then I get a tap on my shoulder and it was my hubby, he say hey nice tattoo. I say thanks and get up and go get a drink, lol

I sit back down and here he comes again asking if he can sit, I say sure and that is when it started. he baught me drinks all night. And we only danced once, lol

By then end of the night he asked for my number, there was no way I was giving a strange guy my number so I just told he where I worked, thinking that maybe he would forget by the next day anyways. After that he gave me his number on a napkin (yes I still have it) I could only read the word Mike on it lol and the rest was none readable.

But needless to say the next day he called me at work. I was like OMFG this guy remembered where I told him I worked, lol after that it was all history.

here is our pic again.

546-SecretSants.jpg

Attachment 10318:icon_love

I met mine when i was on the train it was overly packed and i was waiting to get off and not holding onto the bar. We stoped pretty fast and i sliped and he caught me hah like in a movie! lol We sat and waited for a bus together and he asked for my number on the bus.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by beaugael hmmmmm here is my myn.... he had been my friend even before we got romantic...:icon_love
Attachment 10343

thats sweet. He IS CUTE!!!

Originally Posted by looooch Maybe i should start a new thread for this question, but i was wondering where/how did you meet your boyfriends/husbands? I think the stories behind how people meet are so cute. And single gals like me can gain insight of the best situations to meet great men
icon_wink.gif
Thanks in advance for sharing your stories :icon_love I met mine in college. we were friends for a semester before anything happened. he liked me from the begining... I didnt really pay attention, but i thought he was an awesome and nice person.. then slowly some kind of attraction and chemistry developped... its been growing, and growing, and then BUM! weve been together for 2 years and he is my man, my best friend, my closest person, I never been happier:icon_love

This is going to sound funny, but I met my boyfriend through my mom's accountant. I have known this lady forever, so one day she asked another CPA at her office (my bf is pretty much the only single young guy there) if he had a girlfriend. He didnt, and she consulted with my mom, so he got my phone number and asked me out. We both thought each other was going to be ugly, b/c all this lady said was, oh he is a nice person, or oh she is a nice person. He got to my house EARLY! My hair was wet, and I hadnt even done my makeup. We have dated 4 years and he wants me to move in/ and/or get married. I am glad I went out with him, I had just gotten out of the worst rel I had ever had and really wasnt ready. I have dated a lot of guys from parties, internet, and clubs, but it never worked out.

I met my boyfriend at a club one night. There is this club named Planeta Bar-Rio that I always go to on thursdays. I had never been there on a Saturday before, when they just have live bands from mexico playing, and my friend Erica convinced me to go with her. Well there are a lot of really handsome hispanic guys that go there on saturdays. We had fun and danced with a lot of guys. But then just when we were about to leave this really cute guy caught my eye. I pointed him out to my friend Erica and then I noticed he was leaving, so I wasn't going to talk to him. But my friend Erica goes over there and introduces herself and then introduces me. It was love at first sight:icon_love Well he invited us to an after party and got my number. A hour and a whole county later my friend and I were completely lost. He kept calling me to give me directions, but he was really drunk so we got completely lost. We ended up just going back to our dorms. I was really sad because we had gotten lost. Well I went to sleep with a hangover and I always sleep in on sundays because I always have classes on monday and it's my last day to actually get some sleep. Well I was awaken by a phone call at about 10am, which is very early by my standards for the weekend, from the guy I had met the previous night. He asked me out on a date for that night and of course I accepted. Well that sunday night went great. We had great chemistry that night and he asked me to be his girlfriend. He is the best boyfriend I have ever had. We've only been going out for three months now, but we are talking about possible marriage.

Sorry for writing so much ladies, but sometimes I get carried away talking about my sexy prince
icon_redface.gif
By the way I'm the one with blonde curly hair in the picture, and the other girl is my friend Erica!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky the second one looks like a picture from some cool movie
icon_cool.gif
I was gonna say the same! (Thumbelina's bf)

lol, I met Rob when I was dating another guy...
icon_redface.gif

He never told me how he felt but apparently everyone knew that he was completely in love with me. He said he was really mad I was dating a guy already (and had been for 1.5 yrs) but he would rather be my friend and not be romantic with me rather than not be near me at all...

We were great friends, and I started to realize I wanted to spend time with Rob more than I did the guy I was dating... One day we went to the West coast of FL (Crystal River Beach) to watch the sun set, and we ended up cuddled in a lifeguard stand under a blanket and "accidentally" kissed at sunset. :icon_love

Needless to say, I immediately broke up with my b/f (something I was going to do anyway) and Rob and I began our current life... We kissed on Feb 19th 2004.

(Yes I really did break up with my b/f right after Valentine's Day)
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back