Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Regina, you are one sexy mama! I love that dress! And you and your hubby are so sweet, looking into each others eyes....*swoon* hehe
smile.gif
Thank You! I could stand to lose that weight I have put on sine moving to N.C. but thank you. It is amazing what makeup will do fo you. And the picture is sincere. My husband really is like wine, he definitely gets better with age! I have grown up into an adult with him so I dont even know what life would be like without him. I was married to him at 20 and have been with him since I was 17. Now almost 33 (ashamed to admit), I would be so lost without him.

Originally Posted by eyesdancing Girls I just read through this whole entire thread and guess what..........every single guy has DARK HAIR!!!!! I din't see one blonde or redhead! Isn't that funny!
Anyway......all the guys are hotties! I loved all the wedding pics!

*LOL* I thought exactly the same thing, because I am usually falling for blonde guys, and thought...well am I the only one?
icon_wink.gif
. Not that i don`t like dark hair, it`s just been mostly blondes that I have been atracted to.And most of my friends like dark hair on guys, so it`s nice for the blondies that they have me*LOL*
icon_lol.gif

dark hair does seem to be the style this season! lol,

great pics everyone!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux awww, he's a hottie Jasmine! Look at that smile!! Thank you ... Actually that is what I noticed about him... I am a smile and eyes freak... I guess that is why my undercover lover is "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson...Shush he dont know yet... But i loveeeeeeeeee his smile

Im trying to convince my husband to let me put his pic here
frown.gif
he saw this yesterday and he said "dont even think about it! I hope you didnt do it already "

Fuss
icon_frown.gif

Brelki - what a happy family! you make a great couple!

Min - awesome pics! he is a hottie, if you don't mind me saying
icon_biggrin.gif

everybody has handsome partners man, leaony you look so pretty in your wedding pic, and malinda hes def your style and i can tell you 2 were meant for each other hes a preacher right? i havent seen not one ugly guy we got some hot couples here on mut

Originally Posted by jennycateyez everybody has handsome partners man, leaony you look so pretty in your wedding pic, and malinda hes def your style and i can tell you 2 were meant for each other hes a preacher right? i havent seen not one ugly guy we got some hot couples here on mut Yes he is a preacher!! (And a darn good one I might add!! lol!!) He doesn't look it does he? That's the great thing about God. He looks on the heart; man looks on the outward appearance.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eyesdancing Girls I just read through this whole entire thread and guess what..........every single guy has DARK HAIR!!!!! I din't see one blonde or redhead! Isn't that funny!

That is funny!! Mine had white blonde hair about 2 months ago. He went from blonde to black. I love both, but I think the black really suits him.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey Liz, what about yours? Share, share, share! Hehe I'm so nosy I want to see everyone. hahaha. my bf would kill me if i put up a pic of him!

Originally Posted by jasminonline Thank you ... Actually that is what I noticed about him... I am a smile and eyes freak... I guess that is why my undercover lover is "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson...Shush he dont know yet... But i loveeeeeeeeee his smile yea, i'm a sucker for a nice smile.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL I understand
smile.gif
I'm glad my bf doesn't mind - he likes the compliments, I think!
biggrin.gif
lol, whenever someone mentions Rob, I tell him "Baby they're talking about you..." He comes RUNNING to the computer to see what is being said! He LOVES being talked about on here... :icon_love

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol, whenever someone mentions Rob, I tell him "Baby they're talking about you..." He comes RUNNING to the computer to see what is being said! He LOVES being talked about on here... :icon_love hahaha, that is so cute. He's practically a celebrity on here, esp. in a particular forum
wink.gif

true true, but you also have to realize that the only reason most girls are blonde is bc of dye lol...hopefully guys dont stress over being blonde or brunette as much as we do
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bunni Min - awesome pics! he is a hottie, if you don't mind me saying
icon_biggrin.gif
Nope dont mind at all I consider it a compliment
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by GraceGirl7 Yes he is a preacher!! (And a darn good one I might add!! lol!!) He doesn't look it does he? That's the great thing about God. He looks on the heart; man looks on the outward appearance.
smile.gif
yep! your right
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well I'm new here but I might as well just jump in.

This is my fiance (in sunglasses...)

Photo_102105_006secondresize.jpg

Here's one without the sunglasses.(he's the taller one in back with the "hacker" tshirt on

Photo_062505_008jamesandreeno.jpg

Sorry he's so hard to see!

~Thumbelina

Latest posts

Back