Pictures Of Our Significant Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sophia He he I wish but I don't have a boyfriend Leony! I could post a pic of Jared Leto as my dream boyfriend, he he!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That will do honey haha.Enjoy your single moment Sophia
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Thank you sweetie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My husband would cut my CCs if he see this lol.

My boyfriend doesnt know I posted a pic of him either, lol. But we dont lve in the same house, so it is extremely unlikely he would happen upon MUT, ha. He would probably be more upset if he saw I put Jake Gyllenhaal as my "on the side guy" lol, I wish

Originally Posted by dixiewolf My boyfriend doesnt know I posted a pic of him either, lol. But we dont lve in the same house, so it is extremely unlikely he would happen upon MUT, ha. Same here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you Charm :icon_love

You and your bf make a such a lovely couple as well
wink.gif

Oh dear lord, I can't believe I'm posting this. Ken would kill me if he knew I did this! SShhhhh, don't tell him.

Originally Posted by eleinys This is us :icon_love

Eleins wow you look wonderful in your pic,..mmmm cute couple!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Hehe here's mine :icon_love AWW Leony ,..cute ,..you are soooooooo preety girl,.!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by dixiewolf oh and here is the one on the side....shhh dont tell my boyfriend
icon_lol.gif
HAHAHAHAHA!!!,..yu are funny,..hey your bf so cute! perfect couple!!
claps.gif

Wow there are some hot MUT guys out there!

I'll have to sort out a pic of my boyf later on (won't tell him I'm posting it though....)
icon_wink.gif

Will try and post it tomorrow morning!

Its not my boyfriend, but I guess we can show pics of our husbands. This was us going to a party last weekend. We do still like each other, even after 12 years of marriage!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Its not my boyfriend, but I guess we can show pics of our husbands. This was us going to a party last weekend. We do still like each other, even after 12 years of marriage! you look gorgeous,i love pics that capture those moments of " i really love this person"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

awwwwwwwwwww, what HOT guys! it's because the MUT girls are beautiful in and out :icon_love

prude, i LOVE that candle holder above the couch you're sitting on!

This is me and my hubby, sorry for the bad picture quality, I was taking a picture of a picture, i have no scanner.

546-SecretSants.jpg

Originally Posted by Jennifer awwwwwwwwwww, what HOT guys! it's because the MUT girls are beautiful in and out :icon_love
prude, i LOVE that candle holder above the couch you're sitting on!

I wish it was mine! Its my boyfriend's sister's, we ate thanksgiving dinner over at her place.

Back