Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA!!! At first I thought it sounded stupid too. But I learned, its true!

And I've been thinking about it, I really want a chest piece. But I gotta find THE PERFECT one. That location just speaks so loudly.

I have my ears pierced once in each ear and I have a tattoo of a butterfly on my left hip.

xxx

I have 7 piercings. I have my ears double pierced(4). I have my left cartilage on my ear, my belly button, and my nose. I also have one tattoo. It is a tribal butterfly on my lower back. Here is a pic too!

I used to have my belly button pierced, but that ripped a few weeks ago... I miss it
frown.gif
I have a tat of 3 stars that I got when I was 18 on my lower back. I want another tat, something floral, but I'm not sure what or where exactly.

I've had my ears pierced ever since I was a babyb, because I was bald and my mom didn't want me to look like a boy. They never have grown in, but I normally don't wear earrings.

Oh goodness.

Former wild child here who grew up in the 80's.
rockwoot.gif

What wasn't pierced??
icon_redface.gif

No more safety pins in the nose for me.

Heres a couple of shots of my old tats I just took myself. (I'm bored here at the office)

I'm not talented enough to get a pic of my back: Flames, dice, bluebird, ribbon, Old English lettering and black cats-

Just let your imagination run wild.

ggg.jpg

tn-1.jpg

I had my ears pierced when I was 10, and like 3 years ago I pierced a 2nd set of holes in them myself with a safety pin. Yup... LOL. Never got infected either, the only ones I've had problems with were the set I got pierced legitimately! Haha.

But yeah... that's all I have so far. I really want my nose and nipples pierced eventually, though. And I plan to get several tattoos, but I haven't got around to designing them yet.

In my right ear I have a cartilidge piercing and three lobe piercings. My left ear has one lobe piercing. I have a navel piercing and both my nipples are pierced.

I have big plans for body modification, but I have to wait until I move out. I have a beautiful back piece planned out. There are also lots of piercings I'm going to be getting.

I have five tattoos..
smile.gif

This is the first - it means "to be different". It is on my left ankle. It was my first and I got it when I was 18.

tattoo5.jpg

This was my second - sun & moon, also got when I was 18. This one is on the back of my left shoulder.

tattoo3.jpg

This was my third - I LOVE this one, it is my favorite, also got when I was 18. This one is on the back of my right shoulder.

tattoo4.jpg

And my fourth, I actually dislike this one now and have considered having it removed. It is on the outside of my right thigh, postiioned so it looks like it is crawling up. Again, I was 18.. LOL (oh and don't mind the hair on my leg, I woke up late and didn't have time to shave today! LOL)

tattoo1.jpg

And my last one, I waited a LONG time to get this one, I was 30. LOL I love this one, it has two of my favorite things, daisies and butterflies. I got this one while visiting my best friend in Mississippi. 1 year later the tattoo shop I got it at was wiped out by Katrina. This one is on my right ankle.

tattoo2.jpg

As for piercings I had my tongue done in 2002 but had to take it out for surgery and it grew over before I could get it back in. I also had my nose pierced on that same trip to MS but took it out when I was working at a financial firm. I am considering having that one redone. Hurt like a ***** but was sooo cute..
smile.gif

Mrs. Jones, I love the star tattoo on your ankle. I'd love to get a tattoo similar to it.

im getting 2 more next thursday i cannot wait

Really pretty!

Originally Posted by AmyLyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have five tattoos..
smile.gif

This is the first - it means "to be different". It is on my left ankle. It was my first and I got it when I was 18.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...yn/tattoo5.jpg

This was my second - sun & moon, also got when I was 18. This one is on the back of my left shoulder.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...yn/tattoo3.jpg

This was my third - I LOVE this one, it is my favorite, also got when I was 18. This one is on the back of my right shoulder.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...yn/tattoo4.jpg

And my fourth, I actually dislike this one now and have considered having it removed. It is on the outside of my right thigh, postiioned so it looks like it is crawling up. Again, I was 18.. LOL (oh and don't mind the hair on my leg, I woke up late and didn't have time to shave today! LOL)

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...yn/tattoo1.jpg

And my last one, I waited a LONG time to get this one, I was 30. LOL I love this one, it has two of my favorite things, daisies and butterflies. I got this one while visiting my best friend in Mississippi. 1 year later the tattoo shop I got it at was wiped out by Katrina. This one is on my right ankle.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...yn/tattoo2.jpg

As for piercings I had my tongue done in 2002 but had to take it out for surgery and it grew over before I could get it back in. I also had my nose pierced on that same trip to MS but took it out when I was working at a financial firm. I am considering having that one redone. Hurt like a ***** but was sooo cute..
smile.gif

Wow love the stars one!! Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw, thanks ohappydaye, one of them is a large flower that an ex of mine drew for me. The petals spell out my name if you look at it carefully. I would post a pic, but my friend has it right now
frown.gif
. The second one I am kinda undecided about, I know that its gonna be on the inside of my arm (or wrist i guess?) and its gonna say "in God's hands". Saje and Daer0n made me really great designs so I'm not sure which one I'm gonna use yet! And the third one is gonna be an extension of my dragon, I found some really awesome stars:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...untitled23.jpg

see where they start under the ankle bone? I'm gonna have that coming from the other side of my dragon's tail

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Picture120.jpg

and I'm gonna get 19 stars because my friend died a few days before he turned 19

Sorry about that - my eyes are glazing over cause I've been on the computer too long. I reread your post - I think it will look nice with the other tatoo.

I saw an episode on Miami Ink that showed two similar tattoos - both were scatterings of tiny stars, on girl's ankles. But no colour, just black ink.

I have a tattoo of a crescent blue moon - 24 years old. I've had it recoloured twice over the years.

I want to get a few tattoos - one incorporting a goat - I love goats!

one with my son's name and one representing my celtic faith. Who knows if I'll get anymore or not.

Its okay, I knida hijacked this thread so I understand! Recoloring is the only thing that worries me about my colorful tats.

9 Piercings now 2 Regular ear piercings when I was a baby, my right cartiladge (sp?), tragus on both sides, lip, nose, tongue, right nipple.. I pierced my own nose, cartiladge and eyebrow but my eyebrow ring was pulled out in a fight when I was 14 that sounds bad lol.

1 tat so far but many more planned, my current tat looks stupid now its across 3 of my fingers on my right hand, done at home with a needle, thread, and indian ink but it has faded over the years and part of the A is missing

I have 3 in each ear, right nostril, standard navel and I had my left eyebrow pierced but it recently rejected
frown.gif
I'm planning on getting my bottom navel done, both tragus, at least 1 more in my left cartilage and 2 more in my right, and maybe a Monroe. Plus I'd love a corset piercing up the side, but they're only temporary.

I don't have any tattoos yet but I want whites ones but no one around here will do them so I'll probably just get scarification instead. I want the word Mirror on the inside of my right wrist, either xXx or sXe (straightedge) somewhere though I don't know where, and a back piece of ivy or something starting at the my left shoulder and twisting around my back toward my right hip. All in scarification
biggrin.gif

Back