Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ten piercings: three in each ear lobe (I wear tiny rounded silver studs on the top, small diamond studs in the middle, and then whatever on the bottom...usually large silver hoops), my right cartilage (a tiny silver barbell), my right nostril (a medium-sized diamond stud), my tongue (a pink and white acrylic barbell), and my belly button (a dangly silver ring).

I just had my tat added to on holiday, it looks SO much better now. I'll post a pic when it's healed.

Originally Posted by pinkdaisylove /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so common, both my ears pierced and that's it. haha
wink.gif
GMTA!! =)
Now I am wanting to get my clit pierced! =)

haha wow... some of you hot chickies have a serious piercing addiction... it must cost a fortune to get them all done

i have one small tatoo of a dolphin on my shoulder, and have a nose piercing, that I wear a small diamond in and my eyebrow is pierced.

mrs.jones1217, I have to say the multi colored stars tat you posted awhile back has inspired me to get a stars as well! lol

This was my original tat on my thigh...

cherrytat.jpg

and I just got this last month by adding the stars onto it
smile.gif

001-5.jpg

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I love the stars Angie!!! thanks kee
smile.gif

I think your idea of the maple leaves would be cute. Yay, for canada! hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Having the tongue ring is a pain in the butt at times...I remember the 1st couple of months I found it uncomfortable, so what I did is I used the metal screw balls from my old naval/belly rings (disinfected them) and twisted them on the barbell for my tongue ring. lol, now it's more comfortable since I replaced them. It's been about 5 yrs now I don't even feel like I have the tongue ring in my mouth, but still cool cuz it's visible. Downgrading to the smaller metal balls does help
smile.gif

I don't have or want to have any tattoos.

piercings:

have:

1 on both ears

had when I was 16 1 on my nose and one on my eyebrow

-piercings-

use to have 2 tongue rings, but took one out cause it was too annoying.. lol. so i have one currently

1 lip piercing. took it out cause i ripped it a little.. ouchie.

10 ear holes, 5 on eace side. left with one on my left and 2 on my right. ( for me, ear piercing nevr heals properly. they always get infected.)

1 belly piercing(retired) lol

*most of my piercings are DIY. lol. but i took most of it out as you can see... just some left of my *rebellious* days. lol. now i see it as an interest lol

tattoos

1 tattoo... tribal rose. it's pretty big and on my back.

planning to get more
wink.gif

Mrs Jones, I love your foot tattoo! How pretty!

I have my ears pierced. I used to have my navel before I had kids.

I have 3 japanese tattoos on my back. The symbols represent " Power" Female" and the year of the ox ( 1973 )

I have a gecko on my hip from when I back packed in Australia and a daisy on my ankle which was my first. Its ugly and I hope to cover it up with something a little nicer eventually =)

I had 9piercings but removed some.

I have 3 in each ear but I dont really wear earrings, My lip(middle bottom) with a diamond and my tongue, I removed my nose stud

I only have my ears pierced, they were done 5 weeks ago and I'm 45. Considering I spend 99% of my time as a male it was a big deal for me. The reactons so far have mostly been positive.

I am not into Tattoos

so i have ben busy looking all over mut. and have seen piercing and tatoos..

here is my first and only tattoo. got it this fourth of july..

the pic is the night i got it done.. i love it.. and im going to get another tattoo on my foot.. sadly it will be my last..
biggrin.gif

so let me see your tatt's.. when did yeah get it done..

i love your Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, here are my stars, they are on my wrist.

I am going next weekend for my little cute skull with a pink bow on her head.

Then next month i am getting the greek cross on my leg, just below my calf

My first one was a matching thing with my Mum - she already had 4 pink stars on her chest so I got the same, in blue, on my neck.

Since then I've gotten cherries on my back and the beginnings of a 'sleeve' on my left arm - eventually it'll be a branch of Dogwood blossom from my shoulder blade to just below my elbow.

Ahh, they cost so much though! *sigh*

You can just about see the hearts in the attached photo...

There's already like 3-4 threads regarding posting your tats... Maybe we can merge them all instead of starting yet another one.

Back