Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently have 11 piercings. 2x lips, 1x nostril, 1x septum, industrial, 4x lobes, 1x navel. I would love to have a couple in my tonge, one in my left nostril, some 'down there', a madonna and alot more metal in my ears.

I don't have any tat's yet. Might get one when I marry my boyfriend.

I love piercings and tattoos. I have two holes in each ear, and two in my right eyebrow. Hopefully will be adding more eventually!

Sometime in the future, I'd like to have a tattoo, preferably some phrase in Latin, since it's one of my favorite languages which I've been studying for years.

I am getting a new tat tonight!!! (hopefully) I get scared...I know it's not very painful but I still get nervous..it'll be on my lower back...eek!

I currently have 2 little hearts on my lower hip...by my panties..and I have my bbutton pierced..and both ears..had nipples but took them out..had surgery and just never put them in...DOES THE LOWER BACK HURT???

Everyone's pain tolerance is different. My first eyebrow piercing didn't hurt at all, and the second one hurt like I had been shot in the face.

I have my ears pierced, one on each, Id pierce them more but my ears are rarely seen lol I always have my hair down.

I have my bellybutton for over a year now

My tongue piercing when I was 15.

I dont have any tattoos yet but planning on getting some, just cant ever decide. I want more piercings too they are kind of addictive lol. Ive been thinking of gettin my nose done, or maybe 'down there', but I asked my bf if he'd like that and he said it'd be weird lol so maybe not? Im saving up my money anyways. I added pics of my piercings cause I love em
smile.gif

Ears pierced. Had my belly pierced, but I ended up taking it out it was rubbing against my clothes and I wasn't patient! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo on the back of my neck....

I have 4 tats. Two are not really important. I have a Celtic Cross in honor of meeting my relatives in Massachusetts for the first time. Then I have a portrait of my Mom who died in a car wreck 3 years ago.

I have a couple of piercings in each ear, and one in my tongue. I had to stop there because keloids started to develop. I wanted to get more in my ears. Also, I would like to get some major tattoo work done, but that would be risky because of the way my skin is. My dream would be to get a biomech tattoo done by Guy Aitchison. Maybe have a dermatologist do some preventative treatments during the process...

that's two anchor piercings. thats exactly what i want except only one and just below the outer corner of my eye
smile.gif

I have my belly button pierced.Thats all for peircings....

As for tattoos, I have a star on my right wrist, a flame on my left ankle, and a fairy on my left shoulder blade.

I've got 5 piercings now

- Belly button

- Nipple

- Tongue

- Labret

- Dermal anchor

And I have 8 holes in my ears , and 3 x helix , but I don't consider them as piercings.

And a tattoo with my fathers name in his own handwriting (he passed away 2 years ago)

My dermal anchor:

2v96n9h.jpg

Originally Posted by Snieze /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've got 5 piercings now
- Belly button

- Nipple

- Tongue

- Labret

- Dermal anchor

And a tattoo with my fathers name in his own handwriting (he passed away 2 years ago)

My dermal anchor:

http://i23.tinypic.com/2v96n9h.jpg

OMG it's GORGEOUS and soooo sexy

I've got a helix ear piercing (stud) and a Monroe piercing (stud above the lip). That's it. No tats and I'm not going to get any more piercings.

I pleased I got the Monroe piercing though, it's amazing

Latest posts

Back