Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any, but I really want one. I just can't figure out what & I don't want to do it unless it's something special to me.

Heres mine its healed now

jhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjh.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

bufffffffffffffff.jpg

shouuuuuuuuu.jpg

Justine (my daughter) just got her first tattoo a couple weeks ago........it's on her right shoulder blade.

14900-summer07tattoo003.jpg

No pics at the moment, but my first tattoo was a pink lotus on my lower back. I also have a chest piece - winged heart with roses and Im starting my back piece in a few weeks. I'll have to take some pics of them all.

A cursive L on my left wrist. My boyfriend did it wit indian ink & a needle in like 8th grade lol.... dont do it by yourself. it hurt like hell & looks like shit, plus i didn't know how to take care of it and picked the scab. Gonna get it fixed someday and def gonna get memorial tats for my friend and grampa when Im 18

Those tats are awesome!! Don't have any of my own at the moment, but hopefully in the future!!

i have a pink star outlined in black on my back (matching w my best friend), i have the red sox (of the Boston Red Sox, obvi
smile.gif
on my right forearm, i have three chinese symbols on my foot, and i have a latin saying on the back of my neck. my sox r my fave by far!

I absolutely LOVE piercings! love them!

right now i have my ears pierced twice at the bottom

ear cartilage (sp?)

tongue

and (hopefully!) tomorrow i'm gonna get my labret done. been thinking about it for a while and i really want it so i'll just need to see if the piercer i always go to has time to do it tomorrow.

i also want at some point:

nipple

belly button cos mine closed up when i had to take it out for an operation

and a few surface piercings like neck and wrist.

this is gonna sound really weird but i like the pain of a piercing. i like that i cant think about anything else other than the piercing and what it feels like for about a week - 10 days. its probably some kind of self harm thing for me but it doesnt worry me too much cos i use a really good piercer so i know im ok and safe than cutting myself or anything.

I have 4 tattoos. I have a tramp stamp (got that when i was 16), my name with a rose on my left ankle (got that when i was 13) and I have a little skull behind each ear, kind of on the neck that i LOVE. That tattoo was a birthday gift from my mom for my 19th birthday.

I plan on getting more tattoos. I want both sleeves done and i want a chest piece. All in time though.

And for piercings i have...

My eyebrows pierced (just dont have the rings in alot, once in a while i'll put them in. This was my first piercing though and i was 12 years old when i got it)

Belly Button (Got this when i was 13)

Nipple (i had both done but the right side got ripped pretty bad so i had to take it out)

Tongue (got this when i was 14)

Tragus (both)

Labret (Boyfriend pierced it)

Lip (both sides)

I use to have my neck pierced called the Vampire Kiss (looked like a vampire bite) but my hair kept snagging it and it ripped pretty bad so i had to take it out!
frown.gif
I loved that piercing.

whoa punctured skirt!~~U had so much of piercingzz!~~nice!!

Mine is only both earz and upper right ear cartilage..mannn i could toss n sleep coz its hurts really bad, plus my hair always got stucked too!Took it out finally...thinking of getting a tatoo and belly piercing...

is it possible to wear a hoop in a labret piercing?

some ppl tell me its not cos its too far down and you have to ask for a lip piercing but then you cant wear a stud.

urgh. i really love both looks so was hoping to alternate between wearing a stud and a hoop.

I had my tattoo finished when I was on holiday, I keep meaning to take a new pic, then I'll post it. Just had my left tragus pierced too, I love it.

I've got both ears pierced twice. I've had that since I was little. I got my belly button pierced when I was 18. I got my first tattoo at that age too and then my second one was when I was 19. My first tattoo was of a mitsu tomoe called the "cursed seal of heaven." Then I got the kanji for the words "love hate tragedy" on my back.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif is it possible to wear a hoop in a labret piercing?
some ppl tell me its not cos its too far down and you have to ask for a lip piercing but then you cant wear a stud.

urgh. i really love both looks so was hoping to alternate between wearing a stud and a hoop.

Hoop? I'm assuming you mean a BCR which looks like this.......
hfghfnd9.png

And yes, you can wear them. You just need to go in and get the right size. Just go to your local piercer and have them measure.

I use to wear a BCR and a Horseshoe in mine. I switch it up every now and then.

I have 4 ear piercings, 2 in each ear; a dragon wrapped around my right ankle and my husband's name in script (then boyfriend when I got it at 18) on my back, right shoulder....I want to get a couple more...deciding what kind and where is my problem at the moment...
icon_scratch.gif

Back