Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yeah i remember when i got my tongue pierced, i was 17 and people kept asking me to show them cos they'd never seen one in person before. now EVERYONE has one lol. even the vch i'm off to get soon is really common these days.

Yep- back then when I saw my first pierced tongue I was fascinated and almost got my done but chickened out- weird, huh?? LOL!

I could pierce my belly, nipples and hood but not my tongue or nose- which I wanted to do as well.

No one in my area would do a genital piercing and told me to check in Seattle and even there I was directed to one person because the genital area was just too unusual still.

I feel like a pioneer, ha ha!!!!

I have a million! lol jk

I have these tattoos:

purple & black swallows w/ green eyes on each of my hip bones

"to thine own self be true" going across the bottom of my back

A little kid song in music notes on my foot cuz I'm a teacher

and hot pink lotus flowers on my two shoulder blades with black waves behind them

I also have a nose ring...i used to have my eyebrow pierced twice but took them out when i started teaching

I want a dermal anchor piercing too.
smile.gif

i have two piercings in both ears, my nose and navel.

i also have a tattoo on my lower back that says one love

I have a small bird tattooed on my inner right ankle. The shape is simple and the color is solid, I still like it and it's easy to cover up with socks! I also like that I can look at it without a mirror (that's why I've never been partial to a tattoo on my back...)

I used to have only vanilla earlobe piercings that were done when I was a baby, but over the last month I got 4 new ear holes! One on each ear, in the cartilage, and 2nd holes on the earlobes. I will be getting 3rd holes on my earlobes in the next few weeks/months (I'm holding back because of the money!), and I might also get another one on my right earlobe that would be very close to the bottom edge.

I really want to wear earrings that connect multiple holes! But they're so hard to find... I've received one as a present from my boyfriend, it's a beautiful small star stud with a little diamond in the center, that connects to a simple round stud (all in white gold). Now that I will have more holes though, I need to find more earrings (but for the moment I'm still wearing the jewelry I got pierced with, in surgical steel). I think I will make my own, with stuff I bought from a beads store.

Originally Posted by chikalaou /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a small bird tattooed on my inner right ankle. The shape is simple and the color is solid, I still like it and it's easy to cover up with socks! I also like that I can look at it without a mirror (that's why I've never been partial to a tattoo on my back...)
I used to have only vanilla earlobe piercings that were done when I was a baby, but over the last month I got 4 new ear holes! One on each ear, in the cartilage, and 2nd holes on the earlobes. I will be getting 3rd holes on my earlobes in the next few weeks/months (I'm holding back because of the money!), and I might also get another one on my right earlobe that would be very close to the bottom edge.

I really want to wear earrings that connect multiple holes! But they're so hard to find... I've received one as a present from my boyfriend, it's a beautiful small star stud with a little diamond in the center, that connects to a simple round stud (all in white gold). Now that I will have more holes though, I need to find more earrings (but for the moment I'm still wearing the jewelry I got pierced with, in surgical steel). I think I will make my own, with stuff I bought from a beads store.

These are cute-http://www.sblades.com/earrings.php

http://www.margaretrossjewelry.com/product1.html

But they aren't for a LOOOT of holes, I guess.

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are cute- But they aren't for a LOOOT of holes, I guess.

Wow!! Thanks so much for those links!! I never know how to call these kind of earrings when doing a search, so I never had any luck finding them online (or in town for that matter). Anyways I want to wear simple, single earrings too - but I think these kind of earrings can be very cool!
(had to remove the links because I'm not at 10 post yet!)

Originally Posted by chikalaou /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!! Thanks so much for those links!! I never know how to call these kind of earrings when doing a search, so I never had any luck finding them online (or in town for that matter). Anyways I want to wear simple, single earrings too - but I think these kind of earrings can be very cool!
(had to remove the links because I'm not at 10 post yet!)

Oh yeah, lol! I had to play around with the wording: "Multiple piercing earrings, earrings for multiple holes" etc.

I dont have any tattoos yet. I still dont know if i want any. Ive drawn up tones of designs of things i might want... but I still dont know.

I dow have piercings though. 20 to be exact and im sure more to come LOL

10 in my left ear

4 in my right ear

1 right nostrial

A Monroe

2 in my lower lip, kindda snake byts (see pic in pro?)

left nip (the right one whent all crocked and i took it out)

1 navel (soon to be 2 after i loose 10 lbs i want a horizantle one)

Im still torn as to wether or not to get my brow done...

LOL I want my face to look kinda like this.... only i wish there was a way to do it and not have it 24/7!!!
moa.gif

pierced.jpg

I have 5 piercings. 2 in each ear and my nose. I would love to get more on my ear but my ears are too small to fit anymore on the lobe. I like the look of the industrial piercing or just the single piercing on the cartilage. I dont have any tattoos and Im too much of a chicken to ever get one. My nose piercing gave me so much trouble but i stuck through it and it took one year to heal but now its all better and looks great!

Well, I have 4 piercings. 3 in my ears(two on the left lobe, one on the right) and a tongue piercing. I've gauged my tongue a bit. It's up to a 10 from a 16.

I'd eventually like something like this

images

I'm considering getting a VCH for my birthday, in a month, but I'm a bit nervous about it. It's supposed to be a fairly easy piercing but seriously that's a very delicate area.

I only have my ears pierced right now XD

However I've planned out all future ones and tattoos.

My first tattoo shall be -

"If perception is reality, and reality is an illusion, then you can see as much with your eyes close as you can with them open."

Across the top of my back.

I'm going going to space the tattoos out over a period of a pfew years to make sure I don't have second thoughts. I don't really care about what they'll look like when I'm eighty - chances are I'm gonna look bad then anyway so what's the difference if I'm patterned as well as wrinkly

I have my ears, belly button, and both nipples pierced. Surprisingly enough, the nipples were the fastest to heal! I kinda do want a small tatoo near my hipbone, but I can´t think of a symbol that means something to me, that´s special enough to have it on my body permanently. I could just get something just cause it looks cute, but all the people who have tattoos tell me you should get something meaningful. I´ll probably never get one though just cause I can´t make up my mind. Piercings you can just take out if you don´t like them anymore

okay so i have alot of mods:

-septum

-snakebites

-angelbites

-standard navel

-nipple,it hurt

-hip surfaces

-2 standard lobes

-ear cartilage

-00ga lobe(planning to go bigger soon)

-diamond tat

-dagger tat

and uhh....thats all folks!

5 tats-

Two red X's on my chest/shoulder area.

A dragon on my back

A tribal piece from my inner wrist to my elbow

A little crude and ugly crescent moon on my hip (it was the first tattoo I received after turning 18)

I totally forget about them until people point them out. I think I'm all done with the tats, though. No more for me.

Piercings-

Nothing too exciting. Labret and multiple ear piercings. I took out all the jewelry, though. Occasionally, I put the labret back in.

Tats -

Tribal on my lower back I got when I was 17 in Vegas. (still love it too!)

Poem I wrote for my mom on my left forearm.

Piercings -

Tongue

Nose

ears 3 times on each side

I just got my first tattoo not too long ago. It is a Celtic looking crab that i had drawn up and is on my back near the shoulder blade. It wasn't exactly done all that perfectly and so i need to go back and get a touch-up to fix some stuff. Doesn't that sort of suck? I do like it overall though

I have two and want sooo many more :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The first one is a black fern leaf on my lower back (off to the right). It's about 3 inches x 2 inches. I got it shortly after I returned home from my year long exchange in New Zealand. God I miss that place and my second family every day.
frown.gif
The fern leaf is a very popular symbol over there, in fact it's the logo for the NZ national rugby team, The All Blacks. If you are big into sports you have probably seen someone in Canada wearing this jersey in your life. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The second tattoo is actually one that I found pieces that I enjoyed and my BFF did a sketch and put it all together into a anklet chain for me. I've been obsessed with herbalism since I was 12 believe it or not, so once I graduated and got my Holistic Practitioner Diploma I decided I should get a tattoo to commemorate it. It's a chain of ivy all around my ankle and then there is a little part that hang down, right in the front of my foot. Basically like an anklet. All around it are the words Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. It's for my love of herbal medicine, but also based on that great song by Simon & Garfunkel 'Scarborough Fair'.

Here are the pictures of my tat's. I don't have one I took myself of the fern tattoo but it looks exactly like this one on her foot. The second one is my actual ankle tattoo. Sorry it's so shiny looking. this was RIGHT after they did it and put that tattoo goo on it!

http://z.about.com/d/tattoo/1/0/F/u/010105t.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...79947_5932.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...79948_6219.jpg

Back