Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have four tattoos...all of them are my favorite! I have Beauty For Ashes on my upper back for my favorite scripture, I have a heart for "LOVE", I have dripping cherries on my right breast, and I have A.M.F.M. with musical notes all around on my right ankle.

I have 5 tats and 8 piercings. I did have my tongue, navel and eyebrow pierced but I took those out. My tats are of a butterfly, tribal, pisces symbol, friends symbol and my nickname with the date my grandpa died. I wanna get one more piercing but that's pry not gonna happen anytime soon.

I have 2 small tattoos one on my shoulder blade that is a heart with angels wings and tons of shading and the other is a chinese symbol for 'strength' as in inner strength haha on my spine above the small of my back ! im also getting my daughters names in some nice/different lettering right above my c-section line ! sounds tacky but im proud of that area lol it is where my precious little ones came out ! i had my tounge and a small lip stud 2 years ago but the day I had my first daughter I took it out.. the image of a mother I had in my mine didnt have those piercings.. ! and thats all for now.lol

I have 4 piercings, and no tats. I have my left ear pierced 2 times, and my right ear pierced once. I am in the process of stretching my first holes. I also have my belly button pierced.

During march break I am going to get a tattoo....Festina Lente....its latin for hurry slowley. I love that saying. I am going to get it above my hip.

Mrs Jones, I am GETTING those stars, lol!!!

I had both nipples pierced

belly button

clitoral hood

ears 4 times each (but those don't count, well one set did since I did it myself, lol!)

Let all the body piercings close except the hood oone. Cuz it's special.....
moa.gif

One tattoo of myself drawn as a mermaid on my hip just below the waistband so it's not visible unless I wear extremely low jeans- which I don't.

My plan is to get a daisy chain around my ankle with 3 ladybugs because all the little girls in my family have always been called ladybugs, so I'm getting 3 for my daughter and the twin grandaughters. She has a ladybug crawaling along my name on her ankle.

But yeah. I'm GETTING those stars now, too, lol!! Ohh yes, I've saved the pic to my computer!
laughing.gif
I like the onees the L A Ink chick has on her face, but I'm not down with getting my face done so I'm glad to see an example on the ankle.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's two anchor piercings. thats exactly what i want except only one and just below the outer corner of my eye
smile.gif
How are those done? I was trying to watch one done on youtube but I couldn't see how they were actually anchored.

Hello,

I have 9 piercings and 2 tattoos

Piercings

3 holes in ears

dermal anchor on back of neck

belly

hood

tongue

nostril

rook

daith

Tattoos

Flames on back

scorpion on ribs since I am a scorpio

14 piercings:

3 pairs of earings. First pair I'm stretching to likely a 2 gauge. They're at 8 right now.

1 Helix

1 Conch (recently retired as it never healed)

1 nose piercing

1 Septum of which I'll be stretching soon.

Monroe was pierced twice. LOVED that one but it didn't work out.
frown.gif

Finally my nipples, I eventually took out as well.

Planning:

Tongue

Rook, maybe two

Tragus on both ears

Possibly a lip piercing if the place I work at allows.

Considering a vertical bridge piercing as well. Maybe just a dermal anchor.

4 Tattoos:

Tribal dragon between shoulder blades

Tribal flourish on lower back.

Celtic knots on both inner wrists.

Planning:

A half sleeve possibly extending onto my shoulder blades in dedication to my father done in the japanese watercolor style.

Sanskirt on my wrists below my celtic knots.

Very artistically done tiger on my outer calf if I can find an artist that won't make it look like bad flash art.

Only slight addicted to body modification.
wink.gif

Piercings - I currently am sporting:

2 ear piercings in each ear

1 industial

1 tongue

1 labret

2 nipples

1 clitoral hood

& hoping to get 2 tragus soon.

Tattoos: Total of 5

1st one - 6 inch tribal design with husbands name in it (Scott)

2nd one - Fairy (8 inch or so)

3rd one - swallows and flowers (about 8 inchs, my fav!)

4th one - treasure map (3 inches long, tiny) not shown

5th one - heart & flowers with "Lucky 13" banner on it.

My next one will be Rosie the Riveter. But I have at least 13 more planned! LOL

Lucystat2.jpg

tattoo.jpg

DSC03167-1.jpg

anchors are done by making a small incision in the skin and then just slid the longer part in first, under the skin, and the smaller "heel" pops into place so it wont move. and the jewellery is screwed on so if you want to change it the actual anchor stays in the skin and you just unscrew the jewellery and put a new one on. how long does a vch hurt for? im thinking about it but dont wanna be in for weeks of constant pain!

MT010-dermal_2.jpg

forgot to say bmezine.com is the place to go if you want info on piercings or to read about peoples experiences and see pictures.

ever since i was 15 i was really into piercings.

ive had pretty much everything on my face done. (eyebrow, nose, septum, all three lip piercings, and the monroe) and i have my ears gauged to 1/2 inch and two other holes above the gauges.

the only ones i have open still are my septum, two lip holes, and my monroe.

i love them because they are so temporary. not like a tattoo where you have it forever.

yeah i love body piercings and thats exactly why. i think they can be really beautiful and interesting but if i get bored of them/change my mind i can just take it out.

not sure if this will work but i've been looking for a picture of the eye piercing i want and this is the only one i can find. on the whole freakin' internet!

mybanner47a4db84f2c1adh3.jpg

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah i love body piercings and thats exactly why. i think they can be really beautiful and interesting but if i get bored of them/change my mind i can just take it out.
not sure if this will work but i've been looking for a picture of the eye piercing i want and this is the only one i can find. on the whole freakin' internet!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...84f2c1adh3.jpg

i think that dermal is sooo cute!i would be so scared though!!

and i heard it is a b**** to take out. something about cutting it open and ripping it out.
10.gif

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif anchors are done by making a small incision in the skin and then just slid the longer part in first, under the skin, and the smaller "heel" pops into place so it wont move. and the jewellery is screwed on so if you want to change it the actual anchor stays in the skin and you just unscrew the jewellery and put a new one on. how long does a vch hurt for? im thinking about it but dont wanna be in for weeks of constant pain!

http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body...0-dermal_2.jpg

forgot to say bmezine.com is the place to go if you want info on piercings or to read about peoples experiences and see pictures.

Hmmm. And that anchor doesn't slide around under the skin? I'm assuming scar tissue forms and holds it in place?

I guess I'm the most boring of all I have one hole in each earlobe, for I pair of earrings only. I want a belly button piercing, but I don't have a flat stomach so what the point. I'll get it the day I get my abs.

I don't want any big tattoos simply for the fact I can't picture myself being a grandma with a tattoo, I just wouldn't want my grandkids asking me about a faded mark on my skin.

I kind of always wanted a wedding band on my ring finger when I get married, with my husbands name on it, and he would also do the same for me.

i think it stays in place because the incision is so small. its not the full length of the anchor its just enough to allow entry and then they push it into place. but presumably scar tissue would also play its part.

i've heard its a m-f'er to have them removed but y'know you should never let the fear of being hurt stop you from doing something you wanna do...very philosophical of me i know!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think it stays in place because the incision is so small. its not the full length of the anchor its just enough to allow entry and then they push it into place. but presumably scar tissue would also play its part.
i've heard its a m-f'er to have them removed but y'know you should never let the fear of being hurt stop you from doing something you wanna do...very philosophical of me i know!
wink.gif

Huh.Thanks!

I never saw these; the last time I was pierced, I was the unusual one getting the piercings I did, lol!

Had to travel into Seattle to get a quality piercer; now there are as many piercing and tattoo joints as there are Starbucks!

Back