Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 tattoos.. One on my back right rib cage, one just below that on the upper butt area (not on my bum, just above it) and one on my left inner forearm below the crease of my elbow. I have my ears gauged to 1/2 inch and my nose has a little stud. My lower belly button is pierced and lastly... My lower back is pierced, right where the lower back dimples are!

I got a tattoo when I was really young. I always forget about it until someone spots it & comments. I don't like to talk about it. I wish I could have it removed.

I have my lobes pierced. Then 2 cartilidge piercing in my left ear. I had a rook and tragus in my left ear but they both rejected and I had my nipples pierced but they never healed. I learned my lesson about cheap piercers in a college town. In my right ear I have the inner conch and my helix pierced. My most recent piercing is my nose.

For tattoos I have stars and vines on my left food. Right foot is three small stars running down it. Right outer leg above my ankle are 2 purple stars and a black star outline. On my back is a small butterfly just waiting to made into a garden back piece. And my first tattoo is a cross with vines on my inner left leg above the ankle.

My next tattoo will be a memorial piece for my grandmother but I am having a hard time deciding on what I want. I wanted my left wrist done but I can't find a design that I like that is small enough for my wrist.

Whoever posted the tattoo pic of the stars, is really cute! Makes me wanna get another tat (of stars too!) lol, although I'm running out of places to put them... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have (counts fingers) 11 piercings and 5 tattoo's...lol, talk about overkill. If you saw me in person, u wouldn't think I'm the type to have that many. I hide it well
wink.gif
although a majority of them are on my ears, I only use 2 ear holes now on each ear (trying to be more professional) and my staple on my left ear. Yep, I said staple since it actually resembles one...lol, I really wanted an industrial but my ear is too straight and not enough skin on the hood of my ear to get one
frown.gif
but the guy used a barbell and gave me a staple instead. Looks pretty cool cuz not a lot of people have it, so it's more original
smile.gif

I also have my naval and tongue pierced. I was contemplating on the nipple, but those are my sensitive area (lol) and I'm not really a fan of facial piercings (ie, brow, nose, lip, labret)

Ebay019.jpg

Pink Patina lip varnish- courtesy of Mac (hehe)

My 1st tat when I was 18, dolphins on my lower back

angiedolphintat.jpg

My 2nd tat was my libra symbol with the celtic circle around it on my left shoulder blade (pic not shown)

My 3rd tat was a teddy bear on my right pelvis. I was a beanie baby addict and I loved teddy bears. lol, the rose symbolized the 1st gift my bf at the time gave me.

angieteddytat.jpg

My 4th tat was actually free...lol, the tattoo artist knew me by then so when I went to get a touch up of ink, he just let me choose whatever I want. I got this on my right inner ankle.

angiedragontat.jpg

Last and not least, my 5th tattoo I got done at Miami Ink when I went to Florida spring break of last year! It sucks Nunez and Ami wasn't there...I was hoping to see them
frown.gif
(I got the A when I came back to ny) My initials. This tat is on my upper left thigh.

cherrytat.jpg

I have my ears pierced and one in my rook. My second lobe holes closed up and I keep meaning to get them re-done. I have my tongue done also. My belly button rejected so I had to take that out. I've got one tattoo on my foot in memory of my nana.

I said after this bloody rook I'd never get another ear cartilage piercing, but I know I will. I want a tragus next, but I will probably leave that till later in the year after my holiday!!

I love nose piercings too and lip but in my current job it's a no no.

This is my one and only tat, as it is so far. I want the halo changed and a couple of extras added to it.

saltat.jpg

mm, those stars ARE totally hot. I want them!

Lol, I cant decide where or what I would get a tattoo.. I thought about getting my scottish clan emblem, but my bf was like 'but what if you get married!' and gave me this hurt look, as if I thought his last name wasn't good enough, LOL.

I have both ears pierced, I got them done I was seven, and recieved 3 jelly beans and a chocolate bar for being brave.

I got my belly button done in january of last year - I didn't get any jellybeans. I was thinking of getting it done for a long time, but was scared to. finally got it done and it hardly hurt at all, don't know what I was so worried about
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I want to also get a small cross tattoo on my wrist and a tattoo of maybe the serenity prayer but not real sure about the details on that one.

I have my ears pierced twice, I had them 3times but the 3rd closed. I also had my belly pierced and my eybrow, but I did not like them so I took them out.

Tattoos, I have a moon on my shoulder, a tribal sun (my sister and I have matching), my hubbys name on my upper arm, my kids names on my lower back with some hearts and also a small Teddy Bear on my tummy. I do not even know why I got that one, it just looked cute, lol.

I just have 1 hole in each ear, pretty boring! I'd love my belly button pierced and a tattoo, purely because I think they can be really beautiful and very symbolic.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, it's official, I'm getting the stars! I can't take it anymore, I must have them!!
rotfl.gif
Seriously! But I have decided to only get two, one for me a larger green one (my fav color) and a smaller purple one, for my daughter (her fav color). I think that would be really cute and sweet. Haven't decided if I'm going to get it on the top of my foot or the side...but I'm DEFINITELY getting them!!!! I'm going to wait until she gets back from her grandmother's so that she can go with me. I'm so excited!!!! Thanks for the inspiration mrs.jones!
rockwoot.gif
Good for you! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

Ok lets see what i have done...

I have one tattoo, on my ankel of a music note and trebble clef

tattlongmu4.jpg

And as for the piercings, i have... my ears pierced 3 times (i have around the top of my cartilage pierced once in each ear) I also have my nose pierced and one of my nipples done. So all together i have 8 piercings.

I want to try and make it to 10 piercings, cause i'd like to get 2 other piercings around my ears somewhere. And I'd like to get one more tattoo of some linked hearts (If you know the band HIM, it's one of their many symbols) but i'd like to coustimise the linked hearts, maybe have one almost ontop of the other. Anyway, i know i'm confusing you, so i'll stop here haha.

<3

- Nina

I've also only got my ears pierced, but after seeing all the pics of your pretty tattoes I want one too *lol*, maybe a small butterfly or a couple of these gorgeous stars?

My ears are pierced 2 on the left lobe, 3 on the right. I've had them so long that I usually change the bottom ring and leave diamond studs in the 2nd, the 3rd remains empty. I've had 3 tats for about 15 yrs, they're all very small--left breast a small rose whose stem spells my sons initials(to see this one, you'd have to get to know me), an ankh on my inner left wrist and a very colorful butterfly on my upper right rear calf(a sign of freedom).

I have my ears and belly button pierced. I want a tattoo but can't decide what to get??

Thos stars are really adorable though! I remember an episode on Miami Ink where Kat Von D tattooed her friend with candies and cupcakes....I loved that tattoo!!! My BF and I want to go together to get something....

Wow, alot of people are inked & pierced!

I have one tattoo, I got it done when I was 14, it's very ugly and must go. I made an appointment last month and the big day is almost here!! I get my old one covered on the 13th of August!
biggrin.gif
I've always wanted more, but I've never really had the money to throw down on it until now.

My current tattoo is on the left side of my lower back. I'm trying to design something extra special to cover it up, but it takes time! I want a tree that starts in that area and I want branches/vines going up my back. I may have it done from the lower left side up to my upper right shoulder area, or I may just have it go up my left side, I haven't decided yet. I also want maple leaves in there!! Canadian Baby!!
biggrin.gif

Now for my piercings. I got my tongue done almost 6 years ago. It annoys me from time to time, but I don't want to let it grow over because I do still love it.

I had my navel done but let it grow over. I may get it done again though.

2 ears pierced, but I never wear earrings.

1 vertical hood piercing. Love it love it love it! And Retro-Violet, mine was good to go in a week, so you shouldn't have to worry about going a month without sex! I got mine done 3 years ago on my birthday, it was the easiest piercing ever. I recommend it to anyone! Walked 10 blocks back home afterward and giggled the entire way! LOL!

I have my ears, labret,tounge, and eyebrow pierced.

i also have 1 tattoo of a sun/moon/star combo... I also will be getting hello kitty on my ankle soon( for my bday!) I love hello kitty too much...loL!

I dont have any tats i was gonna get one when i was 18 but decided not to, and beside bf wont allow me to get one.

I had 5 piercings, still have my ears, and tongue done. did have nose but a cyst grew so took it out and i took belly out asi was pregnant, not a good look with a hugs belly lol, i decided to leave it out as i had it since i was 16 and was looking bad.

I also took my tongue out when i was preggers but i could place the bar back in like as if i took it out that day, also still have a hole for my belly.

i wish to get clitoral hood, thanx to kee lol!! but have to save for that!!

OH MY GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!!!

I have 21 piercings and 6? tattoos put into 2 sets (I kept adding to the ones I had haha!)

Piercings...wow.

In my left ear....Industrial, snug, 3 lobe piercings, ear head piercing, tragus

Right ear....7 piercings going all the way up my ear, tragus, and a helix

Both my left and right nipples are pierced vertically and horizontally.

Vertical hood piercing

I had my belly button pierced on top and bottom but I let them grow up because of ballet
smile.gif

My first tattoo was a skull on my left hipbone

2nd: Celtic tree of life on my right hipbone

3rd: The words "As you wish" in the center of my 1st 2 tattoos

4th: Vines going all the way around my hips and around the words to make it all one piece

5th: Moon around my right nipple

6th: Stars around my moon

My 7th is going to be a Nightmare Before Christmas design way low on my lower back, and my 8th will be "F T W" going across my heart
smile.gif

My ears are double pierced and I have 2 tattoos. One of a fairy on my inner left ankle and a cat on my inner right ankle. The fairy is because I love fairies and it is one my sister picked out, the cat is because my nickname is Kitty and cats are my favorite animal. I want to get my outer ankles and the back of my neck tattooed next. I'm getting cherries on one side and stars on the other, just haven't decided which side for which yet. The back of my neck will be a skull with roses and maybe something else added. Roses for my best friend.

Back