Pink Fancy Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! I love Pink so I've gotta believe there's no way she's actually curating this box. On the other hand, her assistant's got terrible taste!

Got my Pink Fancy Box today.  Meh.

LL
Got my Pink Fancy Box today.  Meh. Oh, that's awful. I mean seriously -

is that Tupac? And who is actually going to use that umbrella?

Wow glad I didn't give this one another month. This is one of the worst boxes I have ever seen. For 40$ I would be pissed.

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow glad I didn't give this one another month. This is one of the worst boxes I have ever seen. For 40$ I would be pissed.
Me too!

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a potty mouth and drop the "f" bomb but I would NEVER use that umbrella. o_O
Yeah, same here! I would be totally pissed had I gotten this box. I can't imagine many people wanting an Fu umbrella. And this comes from a girl who loves to use the F bomb. LOL!

Yeah, same here! I would be totally pissed had I gotten this box. I can't imagine many people wanting an Fu umbrella. And this comes from a girl who loves to use the F bomb. LOL!
It reminds me of something you find on clearance at Spencer's.

I got the Coco Rocha Fancy box this month and wasn't in love. I went online to cancel my subscription and it said I'd cancel but that I'd still receive the next box. What the heck?!?! I don't want another box. Has anyone else had this issue and figured out a way to cancel without being forced to buy another box?

I got my June P!nk Fancy Box. Bleh. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this, because I don't even feel like it's worth the price I paid with the coupon. I should have read all of your comments for the previous months before I forked over the money for it! Lesson learned.

I got:

- A collapsible water bottle. (The only thing I like in the whole box!)
- A cookbook full of curse words. It gets old after about the second page, no joke.
- Some hair chalk. I thought this trend was over?
- A necklace shaped like a turntable made from an unidentifiable metal.
So disappointed.

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my June P!nk Fancy Box. Bleh. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for this, because I don't even feel like it's worth the price I paid with the coupon. I should have read all of your comments for the previous months before I forked over the money for it! Lesson learned.

I got:

- A collapsible water bottle. (The only thing I like in the whole box!)

- A cookbook full of curse words. It gets old after about the second page, no joke.

- Some hair chalk. I thought this trend was over?

- A necklace shaped like a turntable made from an unidentifiable metal.
So disappointed.
You are making me glad I canceled.  I am cracking up about the second item.  I need to see this.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are making me glad I canceled.  I am cracking up about the second item.  I need to see this.
LoL. It's like... I can't even properly describe it. If you want to look it up, it's called What the F*@# Should I Make for Dinner? It's the weirdest thing ever!

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that's awful. I mean seriously -

is that Tupac? And who is actually going to use that umbrella? Wow-Everyone's Pink box has seriously been awful!  I am not a prude, but I would NEVER in a million years carry that umbrella.  I have been super hesitant to sub to any of the Fancy boxes, they seem so random. (Although the food one has me tempted)  I keep thinking I will see them and feel like I am missing out, and the truth is, I do. I feel like I am missing out on sometimes great but mostly terrible boxes.

Back