Pink Fancy Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about getting this and happy I didn't seems like fancy don't care. That not many people are happy

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's interesting how all the negative comments are gone and have been replaced with positive ones, on the fancy site
That's the shadiest thing ever. When I see that, I never buy from that organization again. 

I got a regular Fancy Box today.  It was 100x better than that Pink Box (which I also got).

Originally Posted by athenatree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought 2 of the regular Fancy box for my son and myself 3 months ago.  After 3 boxes neither of us were really thrilled.  Sure they had something interesting we liked, but for the most part we found it to be stuff we'd never use and therefore even if over the price we paid not entirely worth it either.  I hated never knowing when the box was going to ship - I never received a shipping notice until weeks after we already received the box.  I cancelled last month.  They say that you will get the next month's box when you cancel, but if they have not billed you yet you won't be charged or receive it - thankfully!

I was thinking about trying the Pink box but will say I am very happy I decided to wait and see if it was worth it or not.  As for them deleting comments I have found that to be the case.  My not so glowing comment was erased within minutes of posting it...I find that to be very shady when a company resorts to only allowing positive and glowing comments to remain.
Sounds like Glossybox!

Originally Posted by TiaR /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still haven't received a reply from my email to Fancy. :/
That is so shady what they are doing, hope you hear back from them soon.

Originally Posted by Lola Jean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, I got nothing amazing of the sort... they wouldn't take the box back or refund my money, all they gave me was a $25 gift card...I'm still so miffed.
Can you get the money back from your credit card?

I did that for my Dec Canadian Glossybox. and did get my money back that way.

I told Visa customer service my items were "not as described", the company did not want to respond or deal with me (true), was sent expired items and refused replacements (initially was- eventually got more expired replacement item,lol).

-I guess "expired" does not apply, but items not as described and that their cust service does not want to help should count.

Did you get a shipping notification for your regular fancy box? I have a subscription to that as well and haven't heard anything yet.

Originally Posted by keepcalmcarryon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get a shipping notification for your regular fancy box? I have a subscription to that as well and haven't heard anything yet.
My regular one just showed up.  So did the pink one.  I got a tracking e-mail a few days after my Pink one arrived.  I don't know why they bothered sending that.  LOL. 

I'd suggest trying the Coco Rocha box or the Regular box or the Food box-  I've tried the last two and the Coco Rocha one may be better than the Pink one!

Coupon code for any TheFancy purchase of sub box purchase- $25 off with 25OFF5

Does anyone subscribe to the Ashton Kutcher curated box?  Do you like it?  Is it only for men?

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's interesting how all the negative comments are gone and have been replaced with positive ones, on the fancy site

I think it's also interesting how unwilling they are to resolve the issues... they seem to just kind of give a half a$s attempt by providing a gift card (credit) that would, in my humble opinion, only add insult to injury.

et

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone subscribe to the Ashton Kutcher curated box?  Do you like it?  Is it only for men?
Ashton Kutcher is not made out to be a so smart guy....so I think his tastes in stuff could be odd too??

I don't know though, but curious if anyone does get this box.

Now for the Pink box- "pink" would have had way more credibility if she had some kinda explanation as to why she likes the items in this box.

I get Seasonsbox and they have a paper with the monthly theme and why those items were chosen.

It is a great idea as you are not wondering why you got a umbrella/green soap/incense/tin of tea  (I do like my Seasonsbox just my description sounds funny,lol).

I'm not too crazy about the stuff, but I will use some of it. I ordered the Pink box for one more month and then I'm switching to the regular one. All the boxes I've seen are hit or miss but it's exciting to open it up!

I found the contents of the March P!nk Fancy box on another forum.  P!nk has bad taste.

1 - Color Me Hip Hop Magazine
2 - F The Rain Umbrella
3 - Bass Guitar String Bracelets
4 - 3D Dinosaur Cookie Cutters
5 - 25$ off next order from Fancy (for the boxes being late)

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found the contents of the March P!nk Fancy box on another forum.  P!nk has bad taste.

1 - Color Me Hip Hop Magazine

2 - F The Rain Umbrella

3 - Bass Guitar String Bracelets

4 - 3D Dinosaur Cookie Cutters

5 - 25$ off next order from Fancy (for the boxes being late)

This seems random and just thrown together.

Back