Pink Fancy Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by popites /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my P!nk Fancy Box today! Below are the contents of my box:

- Atlas of Remote Islands book

- T-shirt that says "Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative $hit"

- Body Art Paint Pens

- Ace Bottle Opener

- Fancy.com stickers

It also came with a code for $20 towards getting your Instagram photos onto a canvas. I am not sure if that was part of the box or not. I was told in my shipping email that since the first box was late there would be a little something sweet in my next box, not the first one.

Hope this helps all of you that couldn't make a decision!

Thanks for sharing!! Do you like the stuff you received??

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my Pink Fancy box today.  Meh.  Not impressed.
Uh oh... now I'm really not looking forward to my first box
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm not really either.  Did they include the $20 card in the value?  I do not really feel like I got much value out of the box, oh well, it's a gamble

Originally Posted by amylovescoffee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not really either.  Did they include the $20 card in the value?  I do not really feel like I got much value out of the box, oh well, it's a gamble
I got a code and took a chance!  I at least wanted to try it and see what all the hub-bub was about!  I've since canceled so I'm not too worried!  What ever I don't like I will just give away... this is the chance you take on boxes like this... you win some and you lose some!

Blah! I haven't gotten mine yet, but seeing what's in it I'm not looking forward to getting it.  Oh well!!

I just got mine. its the exact same items except i got a police badge bottle opener (i am a non drinker). I am a tad unimpressed considering how late they were, but i love the t-shirt, it seems extra soft. i look forward to exploring the book. <3

oh and i love the popsicle sticker, its going on my computer now

I received my first regular Fancy box last week and to me, I prefer it over what is in the photo.  I have a Pink box on the way and will let everyone know if mine is different than popites.  Idk if all the Pink boxes are the same?

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my first regular Fancy box last week and to me, I prefer it over what is in the photo.  I have a Pink box on the way and will let everyone know if mine is different than popites.  Idk if all the Pink boxes are the same?
Would you mind telling me what you got in your fancy box? I got a fancy box last month but it sucked so much that I immediately cancelled. It seemed completely opposite of what I hoped they would send so I'm wondering if it got better or if it's just personal taste. 

I think all the Pink boxes are the same because I got the same items that were in the picture.

I received my box today.............blah. I researched everything and the items only add up to $57.04. The description states $80+. So I sent them an email. To be continued.......

Originally Posted by TiaR /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my box today.............blah. I researched everything and the items only add up to $57.04. The description states $80+. So I sent them an email. To be continued.......
it will be interesting to see what their response is.  due to duplications in the AK box and the few items in this box maybe they made Pink and AK pick from a list of things and Pink only had interest in a few and AK had a hard time making a new box?  not really sure but I can't imagine there are too many really happy people.  I guess they probably included the instagram or whatever gc in the price but I don't really think that should factor in the value as many will not use it...  I really hope they make it up in the next box or they could lose a bunch of people :/ 

I canceled and plan on writing them because they said they would add something in the next box because of the shipping delays.

Would you mind posting a pic of what you got in the regular Fancy box? I'm curious to see what's in it

I don't have a pic of what was in my box but this is what I got: (women, pets, home, workspace)

-brown chunky infinity scarf

-notebook that looks like a novel (I got The Invisible Man)

-corkscrew shaped like a parrot

-fancy stickers

-Alupen silver stylus for iPad (in black)

-ice cube tray with cubes shaped like goldfish

-stamper for cookie dough that says "Homemade"

-voucher for $15 panty from an online company which I left in a hotel room :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-chocolate on a stick for hot chocolate (like PopSugar had a couple of months ago)

I think that's all.  I decided to re-sub.  Hope this helps!

I can't begin to tell you the complete and utter disappointment I have with my Pink Fancy box!!!  Not only do I plan to write them a letter about my extreme disappointment and frustration but I plan on asking for a refund and asking if they will take the box back.  I honestly do not want anything in that box and its not even worth it to me to keep it.  Easteregg got way more goodies in her box and she subbed to a regular Fancybox with preference in women, pets, home and workspace.  I expected better from the Pink fancy box and all I got was the biggest disappointment and regret.

Back