Pink Fancy Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you use the last code too? I used one last month on another box, so I wonder if that's why I can't use this one.

Just got the shipping email, they said they would add something extra in next months box for the delay.

I haven't gotten a notice :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But yesterday I signed up for the Coco Rocha box.  Just when I thought I was going to cut back....

Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you use the last code too? I used one last month on another box, so I wonder if that's why I can't use this one.
I used both.  

I'm so anxious for someone to post a pic!! I haven't even subscribed yet, I just really want to know whats in those boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so anxious for someone to post a pic!! I haven't even subscribed yet, I just really want to know whats in those boxes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
dito.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif
dito.gif
 the 
dito.gif

I received my P!nk Fancy Box today! Below are the contents of my box:

- Atlas of Remote Islands book

- T-shirt that says "Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative $hit"

- Body Art Paint Pens

- Ace Bottle Opener

- Fancy.com stickers

It also came with a code for $20 towards getting your Instagram photos onto a canvas. I am not sure if that was part of the box or not. I was told in my shipping email that since the first box was late there would be a little something sweet in my next box, not the first one.

Hope this helps all of you that couldn't make a decision!

Thanks for posting pics! The Pink box was the only Fancy box that intrigued me, so I've been super anxious to see what it contained.

As much as I want to like Fancy, I've never seen a box yet that I actually like. I must not be their target audience. 
frown.gif

I subscribed to the coco rocha box using the current $25 off code, I'm really hoping it doesn't have a t-shirt in it it though. Almost every Fancy box review I've seen has had one, and I never wear message tees. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting pics! The Pink box was the only Fancy box that intrigued me, so I've been super anxious to see what it contained.

As much as I want to like Fancy, I've never seen a box yet that I actually like. I must not be their target audience. 
frown.gif
^^Yes, this! I guess it's good for my wallet though.

Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I subscribed to the coco rocha box using the current $25 off code, I'm really hoping it doesn't have a t-shirt in it it though. Almost every Fancy box review I've seen has had one, and I never wear message tees. 
frown.gif
What is the current code?

hmmmm, i have to say i'm definitely not wowed by these boxes. or maybe at 22 years old, i'm just too old for their "target audience." it just seems like a bunch of novelty stuff you would find at hot topic or spencer's.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmmmm, i have to say i'm definitely not wowed by these boxes. or maybe at 22 years old, i'm just too old for their "target audience." it just seems like a bunch of novelty stuff you would find at hot topic or spencer's.
yup yup good thing it's not that great, because that makes me not want it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

frown.gif
I got reeled in by the Coco Rocha box, I'd ordered a regular fancy box and hated it so I cancelled (I got some weird 'party' shirt and a "tea steeper") but since I admire coco's style, I'm hoping it's worth it. I also used the $25 off code and ended up paying 21.95 which is awesome ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back