Pink Fancy Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subbed and then cancelled.  Although the products are worth the price, I can't justify $39 a month, NOT including shipping. The least they could do is include shipping, but I guess they're catering to a specific constituent, where that wouldn't phase. 

Thanks for the code. I was really wanting the Pink sub, but just couldn't pay that price without seeing what it was like 1st. $25 off reeled me in.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone have pics of the box items?
My box shipped on the 15th so hopefully I'll have pics soon!

I used the coupon code to sign up. I didn't realize shipping wasn't included in the price of the box so after the $17 (!!!) shipping I paid $31. I've always wanted to try this subscription box so I'm excited to see what is included!

Originally Posted by elb622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the code. I was really wanting the Pink sub, but just couldn't pay that price without seeing what it was like 1st. $25 off reeled me in.
No problem- gotta share the excellence!

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used the coupon code to sign up. I didn't realize shipping wasn't included in the price of the box so after the $17 (!!!) shipping I paid $31. I've always wanted to try this subscription box so I'm excited to see what is included!
Woah- $17! I see you're in Hawaii- is it always a large shipping price? I get the regular sub and it's amazing though so hopefully it will be worth it to you too!

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woah- $17! I see you're in Hawaii- is it always a large shipping price? I get the regular sub and it's amazing though so hopefully it will be worth it to you too!
This is the first box I've signed up for with The Fancy so I'm not sure. All my other subscription boxes (Birchbox, PopSugar, etc.) incude shipping in the price so I don't pay any additional shipping fees.

Has anyone received their box yet? I'd love to see a pic. I'm debating subscribing but wanted to see what others had gotten first

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received their box yet? I'd love to see a pic. I'm debating subscribing but wanted to see what others had gotten first
I heard there was some sort of delay and they are shipping at the end of the month.

I'm fascinated with Fancy, but not the price.  Not saying the items aren't worth it, just can't do it. It'll be interesting to see what items Pink chooses from the Fancy catalog for her box.  hmmmmmm.

Does anyone know how to tell if a Fancy Box is on the way?  Do they let you know via email or on your account or is it a surprise?  Just wondering :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to see what you guys get! XD
Me too!! Fancy boxes always seem to have such a weird mishmash of items that I can't justify them, but I was tempted!

There's a code going around right now for $25 off a purchase on The Fancy, and it works on the subscription boxes. Coupon code is 25OFF1. Expires on 2/24, thought I would share about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back