Polish WISH LIST - Fall Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added this to my wish list:

s1553429-main-Lhero.jpg

ysl-la-laque-couture-nail-polish-bleu-majorelle.jpg
I want this YSL in Bleu Majorelle. I tried it on the other day and it is just gorgeous! The formula is the best I've ever tried. Definitely worth the splurge.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Angi! Zoya just posted this sepcial on facebook:
1375701_10151879354493815_305113004_n.jpg

Here it is! Get a FREE* Mini Color Lock System with the purchase of ANY 3 Zoya Nail Polishes from the Cashmeres and Satins OR PixieDust Collections. Use Code: LOCK Exclusions Apply. Expires 10/4/13 at 11:59pm EST. 

though lol not sure if I should give you more excuses to buy polish... Also, only the fall colours, not the winters yet ):

Kyuu, this is soooo tempting.....

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

s1553429-main-Lhero.jpg

I saw those, but I'm not sure .... DL's emerald and emerald glitter for fall (sorry, I can't remember the names) was very close to this and so pretty.... but I know this is a special edition....decisions, decisions....and not enough money!

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ysl-la-laque-couture-nail-polish-bleu-majorelle.jpg

I want this YSL in Bleu Majorelle. I tried it on the other day and it is just gorgeous! The formula is the best I've ever tried. Definitely worth the splurge.

Very spot on ... a beautiful Dazzling Blue!

Angi! Zoya just posted this sepcial on facebook:
1375701_10151879354493815_305113004_n.jpg
Here it is! Get a FREE* Mini Color Lock System with the purchase of ANY 3 Zoya Nail Polishes from the Cashmeres and Satins OR PixieDust Collections. Use Code: LOCK  Exclusions Apply. Expires 10/4/13 at 11:59pm EST.  though lol not sure if I should give you more excuses to buy polish... Also, only the fall colours, not the winters yet ):
This is the same set Ulta has when you buy 3 polishes. I got it & love it! I've been wanting to try it for a while, so if you are shopping around for a base coat or topcoat, this is a great deal. The minis are generously sized. I'll probably be able to do about 20 manis with them judging by the amount I've used so far.
s1553429-main-Lhero.jpg
YES!! I saw a review on one of the nail blogs, & this is a beautiful set.

How about this .... Marc Jacobs Oui and Desire?
Those are gorgeous! I've been avoiding looking at swatches of Marc Jacobs because the bottles are so pretty. I'm gonna have to add one of those beauties to my collection.

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are gorgeous! I've been avoiding looking at swatches of Marc Jacobs because the bottles are so pretty. I'm gonna have to add one of those beauties to my collection.

I know .... so have I ... but I can't make up my mind ... as usual ...

I just ordered this from Ulta. Two of the colors were on my wish list. I don't "need" any more nail polishes, but minis don't count, right?

I just ordered this from Ulta. Two of the colors were on my wish list. I don't "need" any more nail polishes, but minis don't count, right?
Oh, man! I haven't seen that yet! Definitely going in my wishlist. I love minis.

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've already been to Ulta looking for this. It looks great!

smile.gif

I guess it's only online though. I'm going to try to resist, unless I see it in store.

I've already been to Ulta looking for this. It looks great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess it's only online though. I'm going to try to resist, unless I see it in store.
Yeah, I was at the store yesterday and didn't see it. But shipping is free over $25, so that did it for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a nice little find.

I saw the Butter London minis last weekend but stopped myself from getting them. I don't know why but I always stop just short of buying BL. Yet I wil pay $17 for a Deborah Lippmann. What's wrong with me?!

I saw the Butter London minis last weekend but stopped myself from getting them. I don't know why but I always stop just short of buying BL. Yet I wil pay $17 for a Deborah Lippmann. What's wrong with me?!
I'm the opposite. I always talk myself out of Deborah Lippmann and buy Butter London. Not that I buy a lot of Butter London either, but if it's a unique color that I really love, but I wait for Ulta to have a sale before I do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not tried either one of them.
It's an indulgence for me, Jac13. I try to pick up at least one a month of the Deborah Lippmann's. Butter London does send out the occasional deal via email though, so you might want to sign up for their newsletters.

It's an indulgence for me, Jac13. I try to pick up at least one a month of the Deborah Lippmann's. Butter London does send out the occasional deal via email though, so you might want to sign up for their newsletters.
Butter london is definitely my indulgence. Here is what I'm hoping to pick up this month at the buy 2 get 1 Ulta sale! I love the 3 colors they featured in their ad.

Back