Polish WISH LIST - Fall Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Butter london is definitely my indulgence. Here is what I'm hoping to pick up this month at the buy 2 get 1 Ulta sale! I love the 3 colors they featured in their ad.

Technically their BL for $10 sales at Ulta are actually just the B2G1 deal, except you can buy less. ): Sigh. I wish they'd bring back the BOGO for their Days of Beauty

Not to enable but ... Anyone can use the 30% off discount from Ipsy on the BL website, so these baby polishes go down to about $30. I got this set, the Petrol overcoat and two polishes for less than $60. If you spend $50, shipping is free. Code is IPSYbl and good until the end of October. EtA: it's shIpping that's free w/$50, not shOpping. Sigh ... could you imagine that deal "spend $50 and your shopping is free"

Quote: Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not to enable but ... Anyone can use the 30% off discount from Ipsy on the BL website, so these baby polishes go down to about $30. I got this set, the Petrol overcoat and two polishes for less than $60. If you spend $50, shipping is free. Code is IPSYbl and good until the end of October.

EtA: it's shIpping that's free w/$50, not shOpping. Sigh ... could you imagine that deal "spend $50 and your shopping is free"
You are SOOOO bad!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not to enable but ... Anyone can use the 30% off discount from Ipsy on the BL website, so these baby polishes go down to about $30. I got this set, the Petrol overcoat and two polishes for less than $60. If you spend $50, shipping is free. Code is IPSYbl and good until the end of October.

EtA: it's shIpping that's free w/$50, not shOpping. Sigh ... could you imagine that deal "spend $50 and your shopping is free"
Nordstrom will match a price, and I think they are FS with no minimum.

I decided to make a wish list: A England in Jane Eyre, Lady of Shallot, Ophelia or any rich metallic looking colors Dior in vibrant raspberry JinSoon- one of their rich metallic colors YSL in metallic blue or any metallic color Qtica nail strengthening I like metallics over creams. I would like to try a nail tool or stamping, something for beginners and that is not complicated.

Ladies... I have found my perfect Fall Bronze! *strikes dramatic pose*

It's from the CoverGirl/Hunger Games collaboration, and it's called Seared Bronze:

(Pic is not mine, it's from eBay)

It's a micro-glitter with browns and golds and (gasp) GREENS!  It seriously looks like a fall forest floor fom high in the air - with all the tiny leaves scattered on the ground.  Also, it's sold in a mini-bottle, so I don't have to worry about having a huge amount of a very seasonal color!

here's a pic of a mani (again, not my pic/blog, but it's really a great example of how it looks on!)

@HelloGuys, those colors are beautiful. I like the Burberry color the most. It looks stunning with that bag. Sephora has all these items and colors. Are you going to take part in the Secret Santa Nails?

@magicalmom, that is a very pretty color. It reminds me of falling leaves.

I decided to make a wish list: A England in Jane Eyre, Lady of Shallot, Ophelia or any rich metallic looking colors Dior in vibrant raspberry JinSoon- one of their rich metallic colors YSL in metallic blue or any metallic color Qtica nail strengthening I like metallics over creams. I would like to try a nail tool or stamping, something for beginners and that is not complicated.
Jane Eyre is beautiful. My husband picked it up for me as a little surprise. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jane Eyre is beautiful. My husband picked it up for me as a little surprise.
smile.gif

Jessica, sounds like you have a keeper! (the husband that is, hehee)!

Ladies... I have found my perfect Fall Bronze! *strikes dramatic pose* It's from the CoverGirl/Hunger Games collaboration, and it's called Seared Bronze: (Pic is not mine, it's from eBay) It's a micro-glitter with browns and golds and (gasp) GREENS!  It seriously looks like a fall forest floor fom high in the air - with all the tiny leaves scattered on the ground.  Also, it's sold in a mini-bottle, so I don't have to worry about having a huge amount of a very seasonal color! here's a pic of a mani (again, not my pic/blog, but it's really a great example of how it looks on!)
I picked this one up on a whim along with Rouge Red. Love them! They go on soo nicely and are so sparkly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I will probably never own a Chanel polish, but when Alchimie, a limited edition color, was released in Chanel's Pre-Fall Collection 2013, it was love at first sight. Being somewhat of a newbie to nail polish, I had never considered metallic olive as a polish color. Now I can't get it out of my head!

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Colour-LE-VERNIS-89314/sku/137087

I just googled swatches and this is sooo gorgeous.  It's now on my wishlist!

Quote: Originally Posted by GoDawgs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have so many on my wish list now because of this thread!

I'm wanting Urban Decay Vice

This is on my wish list, too! But I thought Addiction was the purple and Vice was the gunmetal? Do I have it backward in my head???

I have so many on my wish list now because of this thread!

I'm wanting Urban Decay Vice

Yep, you have it backwards!  I just realized I already have a really good dupe, though (Zoya Yasmeen), so I'm scratching this off my list!

Ok, I figured I better jump in this thread and start thinking about a polish wishlist and stalking you all 
wink.gif
in preparation for Secret Santa!  Here's one I have been drooling over lately:

CrowsToes Milquetoast

(photo credit -http://spitpolish.blogspot.com/2013/06/crowstoes-spring-this.html)

Oh! and speaking of gift sets:

Gasp!  This is the DL 2013 Holiday Starlight Set.  Sorry the picture kind of sucks, my computer is being super weird!  The champagne glitter is to die for!!

Yep, you have it backwards!  I just realized I already have a really good dupe, though (Zoya Yasmeen), so I'm scratching this off my list!

Someone actually pointed out a while back that Yasmeen was pretty close to a dupe for NARS Purple Rain

7ec43e1ffe8825162f045a73a6ac59af.jpg

Nothing new under the sun, folks. It is a nice colour, but nothing I'd shell out for UD's price when I can get one in ChG... though we all have our lemmings.

Back