PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting out because we're going to Disney next week and I can't spend the $$$ right now!  I loved the summer box though. 

Does anyone know how fast these boxes sell out? It sucks that they are offering this box in the beginning of the month when all my bills are due :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anybody know of any promo codes floating around? I think I'm going to cave and get the box!

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know how fast these boxes sell out?

It sucks that they are offering this box in the beginning of the month when all my bills are due
frown.gif
Yes! I also have a five year old son that is tarting school next week and needs new shoes and clothes and I've got to buy new work clothes because of a dress code change by Monday! Just awful timing because I really want to buy this box, haha!

I can't help myself with these special edition boxes. This may be my last for awhile so I'm hoping for an amazing box.

Originally Posted by McMacy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh nevermind, I just read that they don't apply to this box
I tried applying the 'refer5' code to save $5, but I clicked "Submit" before I tried to process the code.  You should try regardless!  

This one got me. I hate me for buying it, because $100 is too much to gamble.  I did not like the Holiday boxes I received, gladly skipped Summer, but the Fall theme is so promising....

Oh, well...fingers crossed! Maybe I will win the Powerball tonight, too. 

Yes! I also have a five year old son that is tarting school next week and needs new shoes and clothes and I've got to buy new work clothes because of a dress code change by Monday! Just awful timing because I really want to buy this box, haha!
I know!! I hate that I want it so badly. I have never bought one of their special edition boxes. And school is starting as well so there goes that as well. In my head its like pay the insurance or get box?? Hhhmmmmm lol

I caved and bought it. I LOVE shopping for Fall clothes. When I take my kids back to school shopping I always budget a little for myself too. Since it is Fall Fashion and Style it sounds promising. The fact that they want my clothes and shoe size hmmm.... I know it says it is to make all the must have boxes better, but this just means the possibilities are endless of what they could put in the boxes now. Interesting.

I am so on the fence with this one. I wish they would release at least one spoiler to give us an idea what will be coming. $100 is definitely a gamble.

Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm, sounds really exciting, and my birthday is in September, let's see how much damage I cause at the L'Oreal company store today and Haute Looks Best of Beauty Bags event Thursday... I really need to read that free money management book I got from Bzz Agent!   Gah!!
Thanks for the heads up!  I love their beauty bags and hadn't noticed this one was coming up.  Hooray!

I've never ordered any of their other $100 boxes before, but this one reeled me in. Since it's supposed to be a style box, hopefully there won't be any tea or candles...I have enough of both, Pop Sugar, thanks. Please be good!

The luxury box sold out pretty quickly but the Summer box stuck around for a long time so it's hard to say. I think this will be more popular than the summer box though. Edited to add: I do think the luxury box was more limited since it was a new thing.

I just took the plunge. I would love to try more lifestyle boxes and I justified this by forgoing my clothes shopping trip for this quarter!

$100 is too much of a gamble for me. I'm going to wait to see what you ladies get and then maybe I'll splurge and buy one or two items from the box.

I'm really tempted, but I will sit it out for now. Hopefully a spoiler will come out before they sell out.

I think I'm going to sit this one out but I'm worried that I will regret it. LOL! However, I wasn't crazy about the holiday box and gladly skipped summer. 

Back