PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today:) It seems like they are all different!

Quote: Originally Posted by katiew /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today:)
It seems like they are all different!

So pretty!  Love that one!

Quote: Originally Posted by katiew /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today:)
It seems like they are all different!

Ooooh, I love this one!  Very pretty.

I finally got my box today! I love everything but wish my bag was more colorful. I don't have a tub for soaking so kinda sad about the bubble bath as it smells amazing, may leave it at my mom's house. The ring is perfect and fits! The eyeshadow palette is awesome and reality will suit my green eyes!

Now, where is my September box?!!?

I finally got my box today! I love everything but wish my bag was more colorful. I don't have a tub for soaking so kinda sad about the bubble bath as it smells amazing, may leave it at my mom's house. The ring is perfect and fits! The eyeshadow palette is awesome and reality will suit my green eyes!
Now, where is my September box?!!? I always use bubble bath as a shower gel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Finally got my box!
My variation. Wasn't thrilled at first, but it is growing on me. Love the shadow, the ring, and the scrub. Going to try the "cookies" tomorrow. Don't take a lot of bubble baths, but I have a great tub, so maybe I'll start ðŸ‘

I love that they are all different! Makes it a fun surprise to see everyone's bag:)

Got mine today and I also received the pink/orange one posted above! Not very into it... so if anyone wants to trade let me know!

The cookies are absolutely delicious, I am addicted. 

My bag is STILL being kicked around. It left Memphis which usually means 2 more stops. Blah! I'm sick of waiting on it!

Now, where is my September box?!!? This is my fav bag so far- Im hoping its in my box which should hopefully be here by Saturday!!

My bag totally grew on me overnight. I'm a personal trainer and a nanny so I'm constantly having to carry gym clothes, day clothes and even evening outfits around with me. This bag is perfect as it keeps my nicer things soft and safe. No more cramming outfits into my shoulder bag! I'm so excited to do my eyes this Saturday for my sisters bachelorette party and the ring will go perfect with my outfit! :patches:

Just checked my tracking again and my box is in WI....ETA, Saturday. YAY! FINALLY!

*still hoping cheese curds & brats accompany my box*

18.gif

Yay! Just received my box, just in time for the big reveal
claps.gif
!!!

I aboslutly love the bag, It is a muted pink with a floral design.

Will have to reserve judgement on everything else, more then likely I will be re-gifting the stila palette, I just ordered from Sephora and Nordies!

My box has taken a fantastical journey and still is not here yet. Fedex taunts me by saying the delivery date is N/A

The one with flowers is beautiful. I love it! Actually, I really like most of the bags I've seen.

And I'm totally in love with the ring .. fits my middle finger perfectly.

Got the reveal email from PS today. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way to send out a big reveal email before some people even had their boxes. Mine has now taken over 15 days to get to me.......and I still don't have it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back