PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of my Cynthia Vincent bag:
I love that bag style. If you'd like to trade with mine, I'd be thrilled. I posted some pics in the Septemner swap thread. It's one of those black ones with the white-blue-bright green zigzag patterns.

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got my box!  I wasn't sure about this print at first, but I think I am in love!

Wow, I love your bag! It looks like a peacock.

Quote: Originally Posted by RRNY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not crazy about my print. I mean, it's pretty for someone who is into this but it's so not my style. 😞

I received the exact same bag... It is not my style at all.  I'm not quite sure why they had me fill out a style profile if they were not going to take it seriously!  Either way, that is the risk one takes when buying a mystery box, you win some you lose some!  All is not lost though, my husband and I plan to use this as a toy bag when we take our baby to the park; its dark enough that if it were to get dirty we wouldn't be upset about it.

I finally got my box!  I wasn't sure about this print at first, but I think I am in love!

I'm seriously in love with your bag, one of the most colorful and prettiest designs yet, IMO!

I'm seriously in love with your bag, one of the most colorful and prettiest designs yet, IMO!

So bummed! I really don't love the print of my bag. I wish I had gotten the snakeskin one - it's so cute! If anyone wants to trade, DM me!

Definitely! I would love that. Even if you didn't get the floral, let me know which one and if you would trade. Looking for a more toned down one haha. 

I love seeing the different bags too.they sent so many different ones!unfortunately mine is my least favorite of the bunch:(i will still use it if I don't hear about a trade in the near future.the cookies were surprisingly tasty and the bubble bath smells great and made sooo many bubbles.my daughter had a date tonight and I did her makeup with the palette look #2 and it looked gorgeous!love the lacroix notebook too.if I have the cash when the next special edition box comes out I'm definitely going to buy one again! The value is always there and they're just fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by karwaitraveler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here are some pics of my Cynthia Vincent bag:

I love these bags!

I got my box today, here's my bag:

It's ok, but I love bags like JenniferV's & Tinystally's - you ladies have great bags!

Quote: Originally Posted by heatherdear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box today, here's my bag:

It's ok, but I love bags like JenniferV's & Tinystally's - you ladies have great bags!

it's OK?!?! That's amazing! I got the southwestern style one that is canvasy. wish i had one of the silk ones! I think they'd be easier to fold up. 

I like yours more Heatherdear! Its cute, I see owls or fish in the design...or maybe I'm just tired haha. Out of all the bags I have seen so far I prefer them all over mine. Pretty but not my style. Gladly trade ya :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back