PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an internal pocket in their bag?  Seems some on line by this designer do...Just wondering. Am I bad to say while the bag is very pretty and lined, etc... I can see them not holding up well as not particualry washable?  Just a thought.  It's like a nice blouse that you carry things in.

Does anyone have an internal pocket in their bag?  Seems some on line by this designer do...Just wondering. Am I bad to say while the bag is very pretty and lined, etc... I can see them not holding up well as not particualry washable?  Just a thought.  It's like a nice blouse that you carry things in.
Mine doesn't have an internal pocket. Though that would be awesome if it did. I was thinking the same thing about it not holding up through washing. I tend to use bags like this (the free totes from Victoria's Secret) for the gym and they just end up getting trashed so I'm trying to be very careful. It's so pretty and expensive for me to just ruin. We shall see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by secrethoarder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey everyone, First post! Just got my PopSugar box (finally!) and love all the bags you ladies have been posting.

Since I haven't seen my pattern up yet, I thought I'd share:

I don't love it, but don't hate it either. I'm more into neutral bags. 

I got the same bag! I can't decide whether to trade it or to give it as a birthday gift to my purple-loving friend.

I was so excited for this box, but it just not for me. I am thinking of selling my box, so let message me if you want to buy it.
I would be willing to buy your box!

So I reallllllly like cookies, and I cannot stand the ones that came in the box. I think it is the Rosemary that kills it for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by secrethoarder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey everyone, First post! Just got my PopSugar box (finally!) and love all the bags you ladies have been posting.

Since I haven't seen my pattern up yet, I thought I'd share:

I don't love it, but don't hate it either. I'm more into neutral bags. 

This is the print I am trading for!

Quote: Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same bag! I can't decide whether to trade it or to give it as a birthday gift to my purple-loving friend.

I JUST WANT TO ANNOUNCE I AM OFFICIALLY AN AUNT TO THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY BOY EVER. Not that I'm biased. Just sharing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I JUST WANT TO ANNOUNCE I AM OFFICIALLY AN AUNT TO THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY BOY EVER. Not that I'm biased. Just sharing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congratulations Auntie!!!!  So happy for you and your family

yess.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congratulations Auntie!!!!  So happy for you and your family

yess.gif

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What does everything think about the Stila eye palette?

I am loving the matte shades, they are spectacular neutrals.

fyi, I just realized it's not a new palette, but one that was launched last holiday.

Oh and I got the black faux snakeskin bag btw...

I am loving the palette! I think the colors are a great mix of neutral and more dramatic colors to create a lot of different looks. The matte colors are a plus. I love Urban Decay but really dislike that they don't include many mattes in their palettes. And the shadows are very high quality. I've been wearing looks from the palette all this week and haven't had any fallout. 

Quote: Originally Posted by heatherdear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box today, here's my bag:

It's ok, but I love bags like JenniferV's & Tinystally's - you ladies have great bags!

Favorite bag I have seen so far.  Please, please, please let me get that one... 

I finally got my box!! I'm really loving the print of my bag- looks better in person than in the pic :)
I got this bag & used it tonight... received compliments on it. Really does look better in person...

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am loving the palette! I think the colors are a great mix of neutral and more dramatic colors to create a lot of different looks. The matte colors are a plus. I love Urban Decay but really dislike that they don't include many mattes in their palettes. And the shadows are very high quality. I've been wearing looks from the palette all this week and haven't had any fallout. 

yeah, I was definitely pleasantly surprised with the palette. I'm not a huge fan of Stila in general but the colors in this palette are gorgeous! I don't have a use for the eyeliner because I don't like eyeliner, but other than that it was an unexpected win!

I got a bag that I haven't seen anyone else get... orange and yellow and light blue swirls. I like it, but there are others posted on here that I liked better, like the black one with the stripe of pattern down the side. Overall I was pleased with the bag, but I will be selling my Stila palette because I have so much eyeshadow already that I don't use that I know I will never use it. 

So many different bags.  At first I didn't like my bag and to me it isn't FALL, but now I am actually loving it.  Oddly, I recently had to buy basically a whole new wardrobe and a lot of my colors are of the bag - greens and coral.  

One thing I love about the bag is that I can roll it up and put it in my purse. I used it to take some stuff back to the mall the other day and when I was done, it rolled right up!

Has anyone had trouble with the finish rubbing off their ring? I've worn it a few days and it looks completely silver in places. I find that incredibly disappointing for such an expensive ring.

Has anyone had trouble with the finish rubbing off their ring? I've worn it a few days and it looks completely silver in places. I find that incredibly disappointing for such an expensive ring.
Yep. Mine has on the inside... I wore it for two weeks and the inside is def changing colors:( I am kind of harsh on my jewelry so I thought it was just me, sad it isn't only mine

I was wondering if anyone had the pouch that the Rachel Zoe ring came in and isn't using it?  I recently traded for the ring, but she couldn't find the pouch.  I'm planning on giving it to my sister as a gift, so I'd love to get my hands on the pouch.  PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back