PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like this month they were having trouble with getting things out on time. Maybe with the fall and September box needing to get ready at the same time?

I'm still waiting for my September box which hasn't even shipped yet even though plenty of others received theirs. Plus, being stuck in Gilroy, it will take at least 4-5 days to get here once it is starting to move (even though I'm less than an hour from Gilroy).

I was very surprised about that email tbh. I'd be disappointed had I tried to stay spoiler free.

I got my box yesterday! I got the pink zebra print notebook and this bag. The lighting is pretty bad but its a peach color. It's growing on me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by saarahsmiles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay! Just received my box, just in time for the big reveal
claps.gif
!!!

I aboslutly love the bag, It is a muted pink with a floral design.

Will have to reserve judgement on everything else, more then likely I will be re-gifting the stila palette, I just ordered from Sephora and Nordies!

That bag is so cute!!!

Mine finally updated to show a delivery date of Monday- that's forever & a day a way... Crying in the corner.. Ok, maybe I'm being a little of a drama queen.... But I really really want to know what bag I got!!

The bag... Used it for the first time today and I think it will indeed become a MUST HAVE item for the extras I need to take to the office or that accumulate at the back seats of my car....so portable. Ordered "ring snuggles" on eBay to make my ring a little smaller... Quite nice. While I certainly did not NEED more eyeshadows, loving them, too!

I finally got my box today and I love love love everything!  My bag is the same as Katiew's.  It's so beautiful and soft! 
11.gif

I want my box, I want my box, I want my box.

So far, repeating 3 times does not make it ship faster.

Still excited!

Hoping to get mine either today or Saturday. Hope it enjoyed it's leisurely tour of the US!

I can't believe people haven't gotten their boxes yet. Finally got tracking for my September box, should be here by Mon/Tue. Wearing my ring out today and last months necklace!

After seeing spoilers, I wasn't thrilled about getting this box, but it (finally) arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked everything! With the exception of the bubble bath, I'll use everything. And excitingly, the ring fits! 

The print I received isn't my favorite, but the bag itself is really high quality. 

The "cookies" were nasty. Bleh. They didn't even get in the photo. 

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  After seeing spoilers, I wasn't thrilled about getting this box, but it (finally) arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked everything! With the exception of the bubble bath, I'll use everything. And excitingly, the ring fits! 

The print I received isn't my favorite, but the bag itself is really high quality. 

The "cookies" were nasty. Bleh. They didn't even get in the photo. 

This is the same bag I got (I absolutely love it, thankfully!) It's amazing how many comments I get on it! 

I'm not crazy about my print. I mean, it's pretty for someone who is into this but it's so not my style. 😞

Quote: Originally Posted by summergal80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got the reveal email from PS today. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way to send out a big reveal email before some people even had their boxes. Mine has now taken over 15 days to get to me.......and I still don't have it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree!  Very lame to get the big reveal e-mail before the actual box.  Even if I already know what's coming through this thread...it's not the same as an e-mail.

I finally got my box!

I love it so much more than I thought I was going to.  I don't love my bag, but I like it.  The ring is so much prettier and heavy duty in person than I thought it would be, and I love the Stila eyeshadow pallet!  The pink diamond is so pretty.

Ack I hate my bag! It's an emerald green python (phone died, but I'll post a pic!). It's good for someone who wants something more basic. I love the bags everyone else got though! If anyone's interested in even discussing trading bags, DM me!

I finally got my box!
I love it so much more than I thought I was going to.  I don't love my bag, but I like it.  The ring is so much prettier and heavy duty in person than I thought it would be, and I love the Stila eyeshadow pallet!  The pink diamond is so pretty.
I lurve your bag! I won't get my box til Monday...hoping I like the print I receive!

Latest posts

Back