PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cshugs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just saw on facebook that the ring is a size 7
Well that is slight disappointing although I suppose it being too large is a little easier to finagle around with than being too small... 
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Christina Chow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer. 7 doesn't fit any of my fingers :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i happened to have a whole ring sizer thing in my desk (weird... i know! i think i got it in a corporate gift package for years of service and just didn't throw it away because i thought it may come in handy)... i might be able to squeeze it on my ring fingers, too big for my pinky and all my other fingers are too big! i think i'm going to wait till next paycheck and then see if it's still available... 

PopSugar Must Have facebook: We're thrilled you're excited about our Special Edition Fall Style box. All Rachel Zoe rings come in size 7, and our editors have selected this Gold Knot ring because it works on every finger and is so versatile — it's sure to take any outfit to the next level!

I had ordered this early this morning before seeing the email with the spoiler.  I hope this is good.  I will get this right around my birthday. 

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PopSugar Must Have facebook: We're thrilled you're excited about our Special Edition Fall Style box. All Rachel Zoe rings come in size 7, and our editors have selected this Gold Knot ring because it works on every finger and is so versatile — it's sure to take any outfit to the next level!
You mean works on every finger that's a size 7! 

I was so close to buying this box and specially when I saw the ring but now since I know my finger can't fit in the ring I don't think I will get this box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But it's still tempting because I do love fall.

I don't know a lot about jewelry, but I've heard it's pretty cheap to get rings resized for a proper fit. I love the ring, again not my kind of style, but its subtle to wear it daily. If its not my size, I'll probably get it resized or try wearing it on my middle finger.

You mean works on every finger that's a size 7! 
haha lolz I know right! I'm going to attempt to get a refund tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

I love the ring, but my ring finger is a size six. I could probably wear it on my middle finger, but I'm not a fan of wearing rings anywhere but the ring finger. I would probably be "in" if they customized to your size, but they don't, so I think I'm out for this one. Unless someone buys it for my birthday on Monday. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: I'm kind of offended by the size assumption here. There are totally a ton of people who can't wear a size 8 on any finger. Why give the illusion of completely customized boxes when they actually aren't? Should be interesting to see what else comes in this box. Hoping for some cute flats or boots for you ladies!

Originally Posted by Stephinitely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The ring email got me! This was such a splurge but I've never gotten a Luxury edition box before and I got a small raise so this was my treat to myself.  
smile.gif
 Can't wait to see what's inside!
How Funny! I was thinking about doing the same thing. I got a promotion at work and was thinking this would be a great treat to myself. And I also haven't gotten a lux box before! I haven't ordered yet .... but I'm really leaning towards going for it! 

PopSugar Must Have  Thank you for filling out your preferences! We're not currently sending out personalized boxes, but we will be using the information to send our subscribers more of what they love!

PopSugar Must Have We're thrilled you're excited about our Special Edition Fall Style box. All Rachel Zoe rings come in size 7, and our editors have selected this Gold Knot ring because it works on every finger and is so versatile — it's sure to take any outfit to the next level!

These are the Facebook comments on this box...so no shoes or clothing, all rings are size 7...kind of  a bummer. 

Thank goodness I waited! I was going to purchase this box this week, until I saw the ring - all sizes are 7!! What? Not cool for a $100 box. My fingers are 5-6 and a 7 would literally fall off. I don't think it's worth paying $$ to get it sized, either. Sorry PopSugar, you lost me on this one. If something else in the bag is amazing I will try to get it from someone else.

Luckily I am a ring size 7 so it will fit, but I'm not a big fan of the ring. Hopefully that's the only jewelry item.

I really like the ring and it appears to be something I'd wear often. I wish it were adjustable. Stella & Dot carries a lot of adjustable rings and they do a really good job of it...in most cases they incorporate the adjustable feature into the design of the ring so you don't even notice it's adjustable...or they have a couple rings were the adjustable thingy is on the inside of the band. Sigh... damn my chubby fingers :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder what else there will be? I hope for a scarf and a cute leather (aha dream on) clutch. oh and I am still waiting for that popsugar moleskine notebook!

Man what a bummer.

I'm a size 8 and I thought maybe they would send us a voucher or something so that we can select our size online and have the correct ring sent to us.

I used to but 8-9 for all of my fingers but maybe I will fit the 7 size eventually, I recently found out that I've lost weight in my fingers too lol (never thought that would happen... hahaha).

I'm very disappointed. I have complete sausage fingers and I could never hope to fit a size 7. I'm not even close. I'm pretty upset about it. Usually the spoiler is the big item. I have bought both the luxury edition and special editions previously and have been pretty loyal to PopSugar and have always looked at it positively even if I didn't like everything. However, now I feel pretty devalued as a customer. I also kind of feel offended and sad that I'm too fat for this item. :/

I sent popsugar an email about possibly getting a refund because I'm not a size 7 and a 7 would be too big for my pinky. I also told them I was disappointed that they didn't take in consideration that we all come in different shapes and sizes. And this is what they sent me: We're thrilled you're excited about our Special Edition Fall Style box. All Rachel Zoe rings come in size 7, and our editors have selected this Gold Knot ring because it can work on multiple fingers (index, middle, ring, or even pinky!) and is so versatile — it's sure to take any outfit to the next level! We hope you enjoy it! Well, lets hope for the best. Someone here mentioned is cheap to get rings resized, I guess I'll do that or I'll to lose a ton of weight before I get the box.

Latest posts

Back