PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the spoiler for the fall box...

A ring! How will that work for sizing!?

Zoe-700email_revised_8_7_13.jpg

I'm pretty sure the new preferences asked for ring size. I don't normally wear rings, but this looks nice and dainty. (I just checked and you're right...no mention of ring size asked....hmm!
I don't normally like to look at spoilers, but I couldn't resist this one!

LOVE the spoiler item, and I think I even have something similar pinned on Pinterest. I have high hopes for this box!

I'm really nervous about sizing though...I was never prompted to give my ring size finger! I'm a 4/6 in clothes, but I have sausage fingers and wear like an 8 in rings. Although, now that I think about it, I think there may be a correlation in ring and shoe sizes. I wear an 8 shoe and did fill that out! I know a lot of people who wear 5/6 in shoes, and they all have super tiny fingers.

Hopefully they have an exchange option for those that have sizing issues.

My guess is they will all be size 7. I only say this because every single Rachel Zoe ring on PopSugar's ShopStyle site is only sold in size 7 or listed as "one size". I can't find this exact ring online either but my guess is its between $50-$75.

Haha, I was too caught up in how pretty the ring was (although I am a big ring wearer) that I completely blanked on the fact we were never prompted for ring sizes. 

How would I measure my size without those circle thingies. Can I use tape measure? Sorry I'm asking this, I'm not a ring person. :-(

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How would I measure my size without those circle thingies. Can I use tape measure? Sorry I'm asking this, I'm not a ring person. :-(
They have ring sizer templates you can print online...although I have not found those to be very accurate (it may have just been my printer settings though).

The ring email got me! This was such a splurge but I've never gotten a Luxury edition box before and I got a small raise so this was my treat to myself.  
smile.gif
 Can't wait to see what's inside!

I wonder if they will send gold or silver versions depending on preference? Or is only gold available?

They have ring sizer templates you can print online...although I have not found those to be very accurate (it may have just been my printer settings though).
thank you, great tip!

Quote: Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Theres a conversion chart on Wikipedia you could try - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size

The ring email got me! This was such a splurge but I've never gotten a Luxury edition box before and I got a small raise so this was my treat to myself.  
smile.gif
 Can't wait to see what's inside!
Congrats on your raise :) well deserved, unlike me lolz

Originally Posted by Christina Chow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm concerned about sizing as well. I'm going to send them a message about this and hope they respond!
Please let me know what they say... I really like that ring but am also concerned about the sizing. I have small hands, smallish fingernails, small nail beds (my friend always tells me this) but fatty fingers... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks for that link ... it turns out ... I need to lose some weight lolz I have the fingers of the michelin man.

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh please do and update us.
i just saw on facebook that the ring is a size 7

I had held off ordering this hoping there would be a spoiler...think I'll pass on this one. I wouldn't want to not be able to use the main item in the box. It's good though...I won't have to go and confess in the no-buy thread that I bought. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back