Popsugar May 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another way to use this spray would be to deter spiders. Where I live we have tons of spiders and I use peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball in spider areas (i.e. basement, garage). Eucalyptus is supposed to work as well so the combo should be perfect.
I hate spiders, thank you for sharing this. If I like the rest of the box and purchase, then I will definitely use the spray for that!

I already received shipping information for May.  And I just received April less than a week ago.  Strange....but good.
Really!  Thats so exciting.  I was a little worried that now with the mini box that the reg. box would always ship later in the month.  Yippee!!  Hope it starts moving for you soon.

I already received shipping information for May.  And I just received April less than a week ago.  Strange....but good.
I think I was wrong!  I just remembered I ordered one of those 'extra boxes' they were offering last week.  It must be that.  Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up!

Someone on FB asked if the spray was meant to be used directly on the skin or as a room spray both POPSUGAR and Happy Spritz responded - here are the responses:

Pop sugar:  It's an aromatherapy spray so you can gently mist it on yourself (avoid your eyes) or to freshen up a room! It's up to you.

Happy Spritz: Exactly PopSugar! 

We don't use ANY fragrance oils, only pure essential oils so spritz it on your face + body. Breathe Deeply is cooling, soothing, invigorating + stimulating

May's box will be the last box on the big 6-month special that many of us signed up for starting last December.  Does anyone remember if this automatically converts to a monthly subscription, or if we need to re-subscribe to be sure out account continues with June's box?

May's box will be the last box on the big 6-month special that many of us signed up for starting last December.  Does anyone remember if this automatically converts to a monthly subscription, or if we need to re-subscribe to be sure out account continues with June's box?
I could be wrong, but I think unless you ordered it as a gift subscription (which I did to myself) it will auto renew. I always purchase as a gift subscription for this reason, I don't want it to auto renew. 

All subscriptions automatically convert to a month-to-month subscription at the end of the initial 3- or 6-month period (as applicable), so you should not miss a box!

However, if the "gift" option was checked at time of purchase, your subscription will not auto-renew and will expire after the prepaid period.

Copied from their FAQ :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hoping for a zinger bottle similar to what came in the mini box.  I know they had a similar one in a box but that was a long time ago and I still use it. (at least i think i got it from popsugar...could of been fabfitfun)...anyway I also think maybe a yoga dvd.  Hydration, fitness relaxation theme just says yoga to me.  maybe some nice bath stuff to relax in the tub? maybe an h20 product like the mini?

Bizgirlva, on 06 May 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:My label was created yesterday. It's 5.1 lbs! Whoa!
Same here at 5.1 lbs (by comparison the mini is 1.1 lbs).  We have the spray but that's pretty light; perhaps an inflatable yoga ball?

I really hope the box includes facial toner.  I'm running out, and I definitely use it more in the summer time.

I think it looks good.  Are those tassels on the bracelets?  It's hard to tell from the photo.

Back