Popsugar Mini Box April, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so torn about this. I want t subscribe, but I don't wear makeup. So if one of the items is makeup everytime then it's not worth my money. And the gox itself seems to small to contain fun home items. But I love my monthly PS box.

I looked on PopSugar's website today, and noticed it says the next mini box to ship is the July box.  Does this mean they're sold out through July?  I already signed up on the first day the subscription opened, but I'm just curious...

I looked on PopSugar's website today, and noticed it says the next mini box to ship is the July box.  Does this mean they're sold out through July?  I already signed up on the first day the subscription opened, but I'm just curious...
Wow interesting! I don't see any responses to that on their Facebook either.

Just checked also the PS website and it does say next shipment July???  It has to be a blunder, maybe they meant to put May?  Glad I ordered first day.  I think the first few months will be great, and will have to see after that??  Can't wait to see what is inside. 

lauradiniwilk, on 29 Mar 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:lauradiniwilk, on 29 Mar 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:lauradiniwilk, on 29 Mar 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:I just signed up because I'm thinking the first box might be extra special to get a good buzz going...I am the worst :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That was my exact reasoning - LOL. Glad I signed up since it may be sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised if it's sold out. It sounds like a very attractive option getting a PopSugar box on a smaller scale from the regular sized one. I'm personally drawn to it because I'm a total product over load and the regular size is pricey for my sub budget. I might jump on this later and drop the regular size Popsugar one once I see some spoilers. I definitely need to cut back on my boxes so this sounds like a perfect solution.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

I got an email yesterday that said the April box was still for sale (despite my friend just asking me that morning if it was sold out because she saw the july thing). It was at the bottom of the resort box reveal email. 

Also, why does PSMH wait until NO ONE CARES to reveal their box?  Love that RZ does it so much sooner. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the mini when it was announced.  Just got an email saying I 'secured' an April mini box.  Went to account and tracking was updated to processing.  I hope it was worth it!
I got that email too, I found it a little "funny" but hey I'll take more communication over less from the ole PS gang.

I work extra to supply my lipstick addiction and sub addiction.  But I really want to quit my extra job, so my sub addiction may be put on hold for a long while.  BTW my mini is processing too.  I purchased it on the first day.  I love PopSugar.  Ready for some spoilers.

I bought the mini when it was announced.  Just got an email saying I 'secured' an April mini box.  Went to account and tracking was updated to processing.  I hope it was worth it!
Same here, which seemed odd to me, since I thought I was getting the April box all along!  I would have been upset if I didn't get it after all that.   

Mine is processing as well, and Fedex is showing a pending shipment from PopSugar in CA, so I'm thinking it's probably my mini box.

I'm dying to see what's in the box. So excited for you all who are getting this!

I'm in Sacramento and my box is in town as of this morning. Hopefully the P.O. will cooperate and deliver tomorrow! image.png

Back