Popsugar Mini Box April, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what the heck is going on with FedEx, my box shipped from CA on Thursday and made it to Ohio on Sunday. Tracking hasn't updated since....

Normally it hits West Virginia then gets to me in a day or two. I expected the box Monday but now, who knows?

I'm a little grumpy, my tracking finally updated and it's now arriving at my office on Saturday, so I won't get it until Monday. 

I received my box yesterday and did not like the smell of the candle (too strong) - both items went into the gift pile since I had purchased a Farmacy lip pot over Christmas.  I'll keep it for May but if the curation is as lackluster cancelling will be pretty easy.

My status for this box got updated to say I'm receiving the one for May. Looks like enough people canceled to bump me up from July.

I'm not sure if my candle melted or what, but it was covered in an oily like substance when I opened it. I also got the lavender mint lip balm, and I hate lavender, so both things went straight to the trash.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't feel like messing with replacements and I already have 50,000 things in my "gift" pile. I was pretty disappointed, but I'll stick it out one more month. 

meh-i got the lavender lip balm-im not a fan if anyone got strawberry and wants to trade let me know-this box was pretty meh overall. i was hoping for more. i will give it my three month rule before i drop it. play just opened up so of course i signed up. le sigh....my coworkers love me when i bring in all the samples i know i won't use. any and every supergoop sunscreen item we get (birchbox-whatever-)i send to my daughters daycare they are happy to have them as most parents "forget " to send their kids with suncreen like they are supposed to.

Back