Popsugar Mini Box April, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping updated and my box is scheduled to be delivered Tuesday!  I'm East Coast and it's coming from Cali so hopefully someone on the West Coast gives us spoilers this weekend!
Same. Mine usually comes a day earlier so I expect it Monday.  

Mine says it's 1.4 lbs

I caved and signed up and now I am waiting until July for a box. But I was charged, which I found odd, so I emailed customer service and they sent me a canned response about being so popular that July was the next box. No explanation why I was charged if I'm not getting a box for three months. I asked for clarification and they sent me literally the exact same message they sent me the first time. So, if I decide to cancel before July it will be some sort of fight with them.

Anyway, I know the first few months will be the best. Can't wait to see what you get.

Ha! Just got my actual answer from their FAQs. Silly me for thinking a human would be able to answer my question (and also silly me for not checking FAQs.). Guess I'm pre-paid for July. Yay? That's what I get for ignoring my FOMO instincts.

Ha! Just got my actual answer from their FAQs. Silly me for thinking a human would be able to answer my question (and also silly me for not checking FAQs.). Guess I'm pre-paid for July. Yay? That's what I get for ignoring my FOMO instincts.
Yes, if you go to your account page you will see "Credits Remaining: 1 First Box: July 2016 Must Have Mini". When your July box is shipped out, credit balance will go to 0.

I had the same thing happened to me when I signed up for the full size PSMH last month: I was charged immediately for an order number and when they actually processed my April box yesterday they created another order number and deducted 1 from credits balance.

northwest22, on 08 Apr 2016 - 11:36 PM, said:Ha! Just got my actual answer from their FAQs. Silly me for thinking a human would be able to answer my question (and also silly me for not checking FAQs.). Guess I'm pre-paid for July. Yay? That's what I get for ignoring my FOMO instincts.
I actually find that policy a little insulting - why should you pay for something 3 months in advance? I can understand 1 month but 3 is ridiculous. 

Well they have you locked in now for July. Others will definitely cancel by then. So they have that to offset it. Sorry that's the case. 

I have no idea why I need a second Popsugar box, but of course I couldn't resist. Hopefully it will be good enough to help me get over my breakup with OuiPlease. That one is like a bad boyfriend, super gorgeous, but tends to give more to everyone else, late all the time, horrific communication & no apology, just a smile.

I hope we see spoilers for the mini this weekend! Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I'm dying to see if it's worth it.

Someone on facebook said they're getting their box today. Spoilers soon I hope!

ETA Spoilers are on IG!

Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 1.06.02 PM.png

Farmacy Lip Balm and Greenmarket Purveying Co in White Melon Pantry Candle

Hmmmm thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bizgirlva, on 09 Apr 2016 - 1:03 PM, said:
Someone on facebook said they're getting their box today. Spoilers soon I hope!

ETA Spoilers are on IG!

Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 1.06.02 PM.png

Farmacy Lip Balm and Greenmarket Purveying Co in White Melon Pantry Candle

Hmmmm thoughts?
  Not really impressed - seems rather low effort.  I will give it another month as well but if this is the best they can do on box 1 not sure it will improve.

I didn't buy this box my first thought looking at the spoilers was that's it but I think thats because I m used to the bigger pop sugar boxes- 2 items seems so little but it is the mini and I just assumed the first box would be like over the top amazing.  But they both are probably lovely items.  I love candles so can never go wrong with a candle and I love the farmacy brand face masks (seriously they are awesome a little pricey but awesome) I bet the lip balm is just as lovely.  I would love to see a farmacy brand item in the reg. box.  I hope everyone enjoys their goodies now where are the reg. box spoilers I hope the mini doesn't mean the reg box will be later than normal.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't let me edit my post for some reason, anyway I feel like this is the kind of sub that you have to be REALLY ok with going with the flow since there are only two items. If someone doesn't like or can't use one thing, then the value plunges for them. This has a 32.50 value which is fine, I thought they might really go all out for the first box but for me personally I'll love and use both of these.

Meh. A lip balm and a candle? I have so many of each and I rarely use them (I'm more of a lip gloss girl). I was hoping for something a bit more special, I guess, especially because it was the first mini box. :/

After thinking about it, if this is all the mini boxes are going to be, for around the same price I could get Boxycharm and get a handful of items with a value of ~$100. It doesn't seem to add up.

Meh, I'm not super thrilled.  I hope my lip balm doesn't have mint, because I'm allergic.  I'm not a candle girl, so I'll probably swap that.

Back