PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's pretty funny Popsugar included a hat very similar to one from the Rachel Zoe box a few months back, and now they've redesigned the resort box to look like the Zoe box as well. I guess they've taken note.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the hat.

It's made of paper and polyester and I sat on it for awhile just to see how it would work being smashed into my handbag or travel bag for awhile. It popped right back into shape without issues.

It's kinda big on my tiny head but it works for me because I can pin my hair up and it doesn't make the hat look weird. It's got some good shade, too.

I like the hat.

It's made of paper and polyester and I sat on it for awhile just to see how it would work being smashed into my handbag or travel bag for awhile. It popped right back into shape without issues.

It's kinda big on my tiny head but it works for me because I can pin my hair up and it doesn't make the hat look weird. It's got some good shade, too.
You're hilarious! what if the experiment backfired?! And it stayed flat?? LOL

I just had the chance to open my box (it came a week ago, but it was delivered to my rental office, and I was working late all week so didn't have a chance to pick it up until yesterday).  Both the notebooks and the marshmallows are missing, as well as the gift note from DuJour.  This is just ridiculous.  I've been subscribing to PS for over two years now, and I've gotten many of the special edition boxes.  I never had any major issues until the Men's Holiday Box, which was missing the socks.  After four (!) emails and a Facebook message, I finally got the replacement socks this week--three months later!  And now this box is missing three items!  I actually do like the items that actually were included, but I'm just so annoyed by this whole situation.  Who on earth is doing quality control for Popsugar?

I tried to keep an open mind about this one and hoped I would love everything when it arrived, but I'm truthfully a bit underwhelmed.  I like the photo frame but wouldn't pay nearly $50 for it, and the mini notebooks are cute.  

Everything else is kind of a bust for me.  I'm on the fence about the hat - I can't decide if it looks cute or weird on me.  I asked my husband, and he's on the fence about it, too. 

I don't like using oils on my acne-prone skin, so I'm really apprehensive about the MAKE duo and the body scrub - I may swap them.  I was hoping to really like the bracelet in person, but it's not really my style and the price seems way overinflated to me.

The marshmallow packaging is really gorgeous, but I'm not super crazy about the taste.

Crazy!  Remember when the LE boxes sold out in like a day or 2.  Do they make more now or are people just less interested?

Crazy!  Remember when the LE boxes sold out in like a day or 2.  Do they make more now or are people just less interested?
I believe this one did sell out quickly and I missed it but my thought is that in the end they had 100 extra boxes left. Lucky me!

Back