Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am the only person in the world that finds the snack mix DELICIOUS. Like, I think this is so delicious and filling. And I've been swapping for more bags of it. XD

But, keep in mind...

I've been on Nutrisystem for 4 months, so I'm sure everything in the world tastes delicious to me right now. (the snack mix actually sort of fits in the diet...)

but man, it's so good!! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am the only person in the world that finds the snack mix DELICIOUS. Like, I think this is so delicious and filling. And I've been swapping for more bags of it. XD

But, keep in mind...

I've been on Nutrisystem for 4 months, so I'm sure everything in the world tastes delicious to me right now. (the snack mix actually sort of fits in the diet...)

I like most of the individual components! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't care that much for the soybeans, but I'd eat them in a good mix. There's just not much taste to it, I like that most of their mixes are seasoned (other than just salt) or have a more balanced salty/sweet thing.

I really like their roasted kettle kernels, they are slightly sweet like kettle corn and crunchy, I wish they'd used those instead of just salted corn!

I finally received my April box and I'm so impressed! The shopping tote is so adorable and much larger than I thought it would be... its definitely my favorite item (even though I thought the too faced palate would be) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But, keep in mind...

I liked the snack mix... I usually like all kinds of snack mixes. I ate it up pretty fast lol

I haven't tried the snack mix yet so I may like it. I'm saving it for a day I need to take a snack with me somewhere.

I am like a little kid, I picked out the soybeans and ate the rest.  I actually like dried soybeans, but they need a lot of flavor.  I have wasabi coated ones and they are the bees knees.  

Back