Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box while the forums were down!  I had a sad with my Two Faced palette...  Customer Service answered really quickly though!

jJqrQre.jpg
EEEEEKKKK!  So sorry that happened to you!

I got my box yesterday and the soap had leaked.  A quick rinse off was all it needed though, didn't lose much product.  It was weird though, since the pump was in the locked position and the soap was bubble wrapped and secured in a smaller box!

I love the rest of this box! The eye shadows are so gorgeous and I can't wait to try everything else.

I got my box yesterday and the soap had leaked.  A quick rinse off was all it needed though, didn't lose much product.  It was weird though, since the pump was in the locked position and the soap was bubble wrapped and secured in a smaller box!

I love the rest of this box! The eye shadows are so gorgeous and I can't wait to try everything else.
The same thing happened to me! 

Loved this months box! So glad I was able to get it for $20!

EEEEEKKKK! So sorry that happened to you!
I felt bad that they are sending me a new one when I plan on trying to salvage this, but I think I'm gonna have to disassemble it and use a zpalette or something, every time I close it more brown powder finds its way out of cracks and all over everything. Teaches me a lesson about doing package open on the couch!

I felt bad that they are sending me a new one when I plan on trying to salvage this, but I think I'm gonna have to disassemble it and use a zpalette or something, every time I close it more brown powder finds its way out of cracks and all over everything. Teaches me a lesson about doing package open on the couch!
No, you deserve to have a pretty palette that is perfect when you open it.  Do not feel bad. 
mood-emoticon-0146.gif

Got my box! And I have to comment on the two faced- that was the whole reason why I subscribed to this month's in the first place. In person, I just wasn't as wowed as I am by other pallettes they have (especially the Romantic Eye). While I will definitly wear the day shadows, and maybe the classic ones. I tried out the fashion shadows last night and they just weren't for me!

I got my box yesterday and thankfully everything was intact; no leaky hand soap! I like everything. The tea towels are ok; haven't quite decided what to use them for yet. I was happy I got this box with the discount...is it wrong to already want to know what will be in May's box?

I got my box yesterday, too...my handsoap leaked a ton (almost 1/4 of the bottle!)...fortunately it was contained in the bubble wrap and didnt get on anything else!

But the saddest is that my too faced palette was MIA....I sent them an email...it's the thing I was most excited about :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
My box is here!!! Thankfully everything came intact and OK.  I love EVERYTHING.  The soap smells amazing, the palette is lovely, the bag is so much bigger than I thought, the tea towels are perfect (I'm redoing the downstairs 1/2-bath in turquoise, they'll be a great accent) and the book!  The book is such a perfect color, and how awesome is it to have a book that says "Run the World" on it!!!?

The snack mix will be going to my hubby when he comes home from work.  I've been looking for more healthy snacks for him, so I may subscribe to NatureBox if he ends up liking it.

Wow! I wonder how that happened? Was that the only thing damaged?
The soap leaked a little but not enough to be an issue.  

Someone posted earlier about bringing the notebook on a job interview, I'm doing the same today!  I jotted all my licensure numbers and dates in it just in case :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am a note taker and very forgetful without my notes!

Popsugar has already emailed me back and they are sending soap and palette replacements for me...I'm so happy!

My box is finally out for delivery!  And my bestie got her surprise box in the mail yesterday. She LOVES all the items in there.  Can't wait to play with my box!

I got my box the soap was leaked but it is not a problem for me.  Thank god the palette was perfect and pretty. The rest of items are bonus for me ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I finally got my box today! I love the palette and the tote bag. The snack mix doesn't look great, but I'm sure I can find someone who'll eat it.

I got my first Pop Sugar box today. O.M.G. I love it so much. I did not need to love it this much! I can't afford $40 a month so I'm going to have to be on the lookout for deals! Seriously love everything in the box. The palette is beyond gorgeous, the hand soap smells heavenly, but I'm REALLY loving that collapsible bag! It was the thing I was least looking forward to but it's really nice and super easy to fold up. I love the straps are thick and sturdy. Could the notebook be any cuter! I'm a super note taker so having that will be handy.  I'm not going to regularly subscribe but if good codes come along I'll sign up.

My mother just got her box and was so surprised and loved it all!  She was so worried I spent a fortune that I had to tell her how much I actually paid--then she was even more thrilled!  Thanks again for the wonderful deal--it made the perfect Mother's Day gift! (We are super early gifters in my family.)

My mom and I both got our boxes.  No problems with either -- soap is fine and the makeup wasn't smashed.  Like many, I'm not crazy about the design on the towels, but they are nice quality and I'm sure we'll use them.  Haven't braved the trail mix yet.  I love the smell of the Caldrea!

My mom's reaction was so cute.  I had told her I sent it, and I called her the day that it was out for delivery, so she'd know to look for it.  She called me back and told me where she'd put everything.  She said she loved that the dish towels were called tea towels, because it reminded her of HER mother (my Nana) -- who was Irish and called them by that name.  Then she tried to be very polite about the trail mix "there's something in it that I thought was pistachios" and I said they were soybeans and that the general consensus on the trail mix is that it is not delicious.  

Anyway, I also had to keep telling her it was only $20, but I think she was just so happy that I sent it to her out of the blue.  So thanks, dear MUT ladies, for helping me to make my mom's day!

I finally tried the snack mix..I mean, I'll eat it, but what a strange choice! I get NatureBox and their mixes and snacks are mostlyreally yummy, this one is just confusing to me. They should have sent something like the honey nut medley or the salted caramel pretzel pops! They would have attracted more customers that way...

Back