Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my box has been sitting in sacramento its saying it is going to take til the 28th to get to me in atlanta i ordered one for a friend in portland and it has reached oregon already but says wont be delivered til the 23rd!

Quote: Originally Posted by craigster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just got my box and had a few extra surprises... the soap leaked everywhere and it looks like a toddler swatched the eyeshadow. Has anyone else had these issues? I have had other things damaged, but didn't know what to expect from CS since this will be the second damaged box from them.
my eyeshadow looked the same in my first box like someone swatched it.  

my eyeshadow looked the same in my first box like someone swatched it.  
One of my shadows (out of the whole palette) looked like this, but the rest were fine. Kind of strange. In my case I don't think it was actually swatched though, just maybe dinged up a bit in transit or manufacturing.

I recently bought the a la mode palette from Too Faced right after it came out and it arrived almost looking as if it had been swatched but since it was new I definitely don't think it was. Might have something to do with how they press their shadows.

Quote: Originally Posted by DuckyLove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!! Mine just arrived in Phoenix as well. And hopefully gets delivered by usps tomorrow afternoon!! At the latest it should be here Saturday.

My box shipped from California, and had an estimated arrival of 4/24. So don't lose hope girls! If I get it by tomorrow, then it'll be 6 days earlier than estimated! Yay so excited!
biggrin.gif

(P.S.- BTW Bonita22 nice to meet a local fellow Sub addict in Phoenix!
biggrin.gif
I thought I was only one of the veryyy few locally that orders popsugar, ipsy, subs etc. My friends, family, and mailman always think I'm crazy when shipments arrive!! And they never understand the awesomeness of popsugar boxes. Lol!) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Another Phoenix subscription addict checking in here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My box got to the Fex-Ex location in Phoenix yesterday, but still says Wed delivery.  I doubt I'll get it today, as they have to transfer it to the USPS before delivery can happen.  Maybe I'll get it Saturday?  One can only hope!

Mine moved to a fedex location in California, different from where it was shipped, and hasn't moved since, three days ago. If I hadn't used the half off code, I would be really mad. I don't think I'll order from Popsugar again. I'm less and less excited about this box the more I've already seen everyone else's a million times. Would have been nice if they would have just shipped all at the same time.

At this point im thinking I will have this baby before I get my Box lol. Which sucks cause the palette was a birthday present for a friend, her birthday was the 14th. The tea towels and soap are going to my mil for mothers day and im keeping the notebook and shoppers bag. My estimated arrival date is the 28th as well and im due the 27th. Lets see which happens first hahaha!

I have two 50% off boxes coming to me, first FedEx said they would be delivered Monday, then it switched to Saturday, but they're out for delivery today, so not bad. I can't wait to get them, and I have to hide the other box from my mom it's her Mother's Day gift. 
smile.gif

I'm glad the shipping is quicker. Mine were scheduled to arrive next Wed but they are arriving tomorrow - yay :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Boadicea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm glad the shipping is quicker. Mine were scheduled to arrive next Wed but they are arriving tomorrow - yay :)
Mine changed all over daily too.  First tracking said it'd be here yesterday (this was on last Tuesday for tracking)...then that night it changed to Wednesday of next week, then back to Tuesday, then Monday, then yesterday it said on Saturday... It is out for delivery today!  I'm excited to try the eyeshadow tonight, perfect timing for delivery before our double date with some friends!

I had quit last fall after 3 boxes, just before they upped the price.  This box is such a good collection that it makes me want to stay on and try next month too.  If next month isn't good for me, then I'll quit and just rejoin when I see good spoilers from now on.  Last month looked decent as well, but I didn't catch it in time.

Woo hoo! My box is in Chicago (I live by Milwaukee) ! I have an expected delivery date of next Friday, but dare I hope it will be here Monday, Tuesday at the latest?

I recently bought the a la mode palette from Too Faced right after it came out and it arrived almost looking as if it had been swatched but since it was new I definitely don't think it was. Might have something to do with how they press their shadows.
Wasn't there an issue like this with the Julep eyeshadow a (I remember seeing you on the Julep threads ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )??

Quote: Originally Posted by DuckyLove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!! Mine just arrived in Phoenix as well. And hopefully gets delivered by usps tomorrow afternoon!! At the latest it should be here Saturday.

My box shipped from California, and had an estimated arrival of 4/24. So don't lose hope girls! If I get it by tomorrow, then it'll be 6 days earlier than estimated! Yay so excited!
biggrin.gif

(P.S.- BTW Bonita22 nice to meet a local fellow Sub addict in Phoenix!
biggrin.gif
I thought I was only one of the veryyy few locally that orders popsugar, ipsy, subs etc. My friends, family, and mailman always think I'm crazy when shipments arrive!! And they never understand the awesomeness of popsugar boxes. Lol!) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Woohoo, another Phoenix gal!! @bonita22 and I just got together the other day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Well, FedEx lied to me and DID not deliver yesterday. They held it hostage and now aren't giving up the goods until Monday!!!

Wasn't there an issue like this with the Julep eyeshadow a (I remember seeing you on the Julep threads ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )??
Yeah, I wonder if it has to do with the QC process and making sure the pans are fully pushed down? Yay!! My box should arrive tomorrow!

I got both of my 50% off boxes! I love them, and I think my mom is really going to like hers for Mother's Day! I took out a few items I knew she wouldn't want, and customized it just for her. My extras are going to swap, but I'm really happy with the box overall. The palette is so pretty! And I was surprised I actually like the Naturebox snack, I know a bunch of people didn't like it, but I found it to be just my kind of snack. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can I just say that I'm kind of obsessed with the bag? I don't know why, I keep unzipping it, then stuffing it back in and rezipping it. It's just hanging out with me next to the couch for the last few days. Weird. It's too big to fit in my purse, but I totally love it. Also, I got a second box for the first time because of the 50% code and I am surprised at how pleased I am to have duplicates of most of the items. I kind of always want a second box now....that's crazy right? Too much money. My confirmation email for the 50% of said my boxes would be $19.98, so there is a part of me that is secretly hoping I get charged at every time. So, now I'm afraid to cancel that second account.

It's great to see other ladies on this forum from the Phoenix area :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My box has not moved since Thursday. Estimated delivery date is Monday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So close but so far away. I guess there's still a chance I will get it today.

Mine tracking it is about 45 minutes south of where I live but won't get to me until Thursday. WTH? I'll save you the trouble of delivery and just go pick it up!

Latest posts

Back