Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of you who used the NY code notice that the confirmation email said "You have ordered a monthly subscription for $19.97, including free shipping." Do you think there is any chance that means it will be $19.97 each month?

Did any of you who used the NY code notice that the confirmation email said "You have ordered a monthly subscription for $19.97, including free shipping." Do you think there is any chance that means it will be $19.97 each month?
Wishful thinking :11:

I actually emailed them awhile back hoping for some miracle that it would be $19.97 a month but unfortunately they responded back saying that a monthly box will be $39.95 after April. 

My box was on the side of my house, what the what !?! It a full 5 days early and it may of been there since yesterday...

My box came yesterday- a few days earlier than FedEx predicted! The soap was packed in bubble wrap and in a box, but was still slightly leaking when I took it out. Was able to wipe it off though. I think I'm going to give the tea towels, soap, and tote bag for a friend's housewarming.

Quote: Originally Posted by sugarstarlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box came yesterday- a few days earlier than FedEx predicted! The soap was packed in bubble wrap and in a box, but was still slightly leaking when I took it out. Was able to wipe it off though. I think I'm going to give the tea towels, soap, and tote bag for a friend's housewarming.
That's a great gift idea! But I'm going to keep it all.........LOL

So....  This might sound really weird.

It looks like my Too Faced palette was used!  Theres a thumbprint on of the shadows, three of the other ones look like brushes have been run over them and the really dark matte one looks like someone used an eyeliner brush on it!!

Should I contact customer service or do you think they won't believe me?  How on earth could I get a used palette!?  That just weirds me out!

Quote: Originally Posted by Saffyra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So....  This might sound really weird.

It looks like my Too Faced palette was used!  Theres a thumbprint on of the shadows, three of the other ones look like brushes have been run over them and the really dark matte one looks like someone used an eyeliner brush on it!!

Should I contact customer service or do you think they won't believe me?  How on earth could I get a used palette!?  That just weirds me out!
Yes contact Popsugar CS and if you feel like they won't believe you send photos of it along with your email.

Okay, I'm way behind on everything here, but I have finally tried out all of my April goodies.

I wasn't super excited about the eyeshadows, because I have several nude/neutral palettes now and only wear neutrals a couple of days a week. BUT, I really like this one! I like that there are limited shades (I can pair colors all day, but I never know what neutrals to use together) and they are nice and blendable. I like it a lot more than I thought I would!

The soap is nice, but I don't love the smell. I will absolutely use it all though. I like the tote (will use it for farmer's market) and I am using the tea towels as kind of "tablecloths" over my plastic makeup drawers, right now. 

I'm about to turn 30 on Tuesday, so I'm hoping May will be awesome, to make me feel better about being ancient.

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Okay, I'm way behind on everything here, but I have finally tried out all of my April goodies.

I wasn't super excited about the eyeshadows, because I have several nude/neutral palettes now and only wear neutrals a couple of days a week. BUT, I really like this one! I like that there are limited shades (I can pair colors all day, but I never know what neutrals to use together) and they are nice and blendable. I like it a lot more than I thought I would!

The soap is nice, but I don't love the smell. I will absolutely use it all though. I like the tote (will use it for farmer's market) and I am using the tea towels as kind of "tablecloths" over my plastic makeup drawers, right now. 

I'm about to turn 30 on Tuesday, so I'm hoping May will be awesome, to make me feel better about being ancient.
Happy early birthday! 
birthday.gif

I'm still waiting for my 50% off box. Based on the spoilers, I think that I'll love just about everything in the box!

Okay, I'm way behind on everything here, but I have finally tried out all of my April goodies. I wasn't super excited about the eyeshadows, because I have several nude/neutral palettes now and only wear neutrals a couple of days a week. BUT, I really like this one! I like that there are limited shades (I can pair colors all day, but I never know what neutrals to use together) and they are nice and blendable. I like it a lot more than I thought I would! The soap is nice, but I don't love the smell. I will absolutely use it all though. I like the tote (will use it for farmer's market) and I am using the tea towels as kind of "tablecloths" over my plastic makeup drawers, right now.  I'm about to turn 30 on Tuesday, so I'm hoping May will be awesome, to make me feel better about being ancient.
Happy early birthday! I'm turning 30 on Wednesday. Cheers!

*sigh* Mine is still due to arrive next Monday, the 28th, and hasn't updated since it left Sacramento.

Finally got my box yesterday! I have sung the palettes praises enough, but didn't realize they changed the packaging too, it's much lighter and reminds me of the N3 now. Love the tote, I kept unzipping and refolding as it was too much fun. The little notebook is adorable and already in my purse, I can't wait to bust it out! My soap was a little leaky, but not enough to complain to CS about. Thankful it didn't get anywhere outside its bubble wrapping. No word yet on the snacks, will probably throw them in my purse as I always like to have purse snacks. I also have yet to decide what to do with the towels.

I used my notebook at a job interview on Friday and the cover was just the confidence boost I needed! It fits perfectly in the zipper pocket in my purse too. The towels are really not very absorbent. They might work better for me as cloth napkins? They did wash well but they wrinkled some in the dryer. I tried out the palette and I REALLY like it. I have Naked 2 and I like this one just as much. My roommate completely finished the snack mix, so that wasn't a waste either! Really hoping May will be just as good. My six month sub will be up in May so I'll be able to take advantage of monthly codes (or cancel) for June.

I got my box while the forums were down!  I had a sad with my Two Faced palette...  Customer Service answered really quickly though!

jJqrQre.jpg

Back