Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, it's a little large even when folded up; it's the sort of thing I would take to the farmer's market or when I'm buying a lot of produce though. It has a nice bottom to it so it seems like it would be more stable than an Envirosax (or Chico bag or whatnot) and keep everything from sliding towards the center. 
Took it to Costco the other day and it worked great for what I bought

I got my box today! The snack mix is going to my roommate. That is the only part of this box that I don't like. The palette is smaller than I was expecting for some reason but the colors are gorgeous and I'm excited to use it. The bag is nice. I was worried I wouldn't ever be able to get it all folded up again but it actually was pretty easy. The soap is going to have to wait...I have a LOT of hand soap right now, but I wash my hands a lot, so hopefully I'll get to it soon. The towels are kind of rough and quite large but I'll use them for something. I'm going to wash them before use, because I'm kind of a germaphobe and who knows what the manufacturing/packing process is like. The notebook is adorable and will be perfect for my bag. I'm in grad school so I am always in need of note-taking supplies. Yay, the best box in a long time! We got spoilers so early that it's starting to feel like a longgg wait until next month.

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box was delivered to my apartment office today, which is open until 10 pm...and I had class until when? 10 pm! Gr!
I hear ya…..Mine closes at 6 pm, and isn't open before I leave for work, so a lot of times I have to wait until I can get home before 6. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used the 1/2 off code and just got tracking. Shows shipped from Gilroy and will arrive in 6 days via FedEx, I live 5 hours south of Gilroy, are the walking it down? That seems like a really long ship time and of course I have no patience!

Have you guys noticed there haven't been variations in the last several monthly boxes? Like there used to be colors may vary or scents, but nowadays seems like everyone gets the same thing. I guess that's good, but just interesting.

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used the 1/2 off code and just got tracking. Shows shipped from Gilroy and will arrive in 6 days via FedEx, I live 5 hours south of Gilroy, are the walking it down? That seems like a really long ship time and of course I have no patience!
LOL, I just looked at a map... I'm only one hour away, and mine is supposed to take 6 days too!

My tracking finally updated..just left California late last night & is scheduled to get here 4/25. Hoping it gets here earlier! That's a pretty long transit just to get to Wisconsin..

Quote: Originally Posted by TooMuchElectric /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOL, I just looked at a map... I'm only one hour away, and mine is supposed to take 6 days too!
I wouldn't put too much stock in FedEx estimated delivery dates, I think I've always received a FedEx package at least a day earlier than expected. And my Popsugar boxes are an hour away and it says they'll be here in a week...no way they'll be here Saturday the very latest.

Oh my gosh tracking updated and it will be here.... Monday. But NEXT Monday, the 28th. I guess they're breaking out the Conestoga wagons for this box. Hopefully it gets here sooner than that!

I think FedEx SmartPost shipping adds 3 days to the date when they transfer it to the post office to cover any delay that might happen after it's out of their hands.

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope so. Especially in regards to the towels.
Hopefully no missing items...I've seen at least 2 posts where someone didn't get the eyeshadow palette

Quote: Originally Posted by junkiejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I washed my tea towels, and they did not appear to shrink.  The washed well!
Thanks for letting me know. 
smile.gif

So I just got my box and had a few extra surprises... the soap leaked everywhere and it looks like a toddler swatched the eyeshadow. Has anyone else had these issues? I have had other things damaged, but didn't know what to expect from CS since this will be the second damaged box from them.

Quote: Originally Posted by craigster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just got my box and had a few extra surprises... the soap leaked everywhere and it looks like a toddler swatched the eyeshadow. Has anyone else had these issues? I have had other things damaged, but didn't know what to expect from CS since this will be the second damaged box from them.
Someone posted on PopSugar's facebook page something similar to this. Did you contact CS? I'm sure they'll make it right.

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh tracking updated and it will be here.... Monday. But NEXT Monday, the 28th. I guess they're breaking out the Conestoga wagons for this box. Hopefully it gets here sooner than that!
My two are supposed to be here on the 23rd and 25th...and my sisters' on the 28th. I really hope they are already working double time on next month's box. May is my last month and I think it's gonna be what makes it or breaks it for me. 

Mine just got to Phoenix today. I should have it tomorrow yay!
Yay!! Mine just arrived in Phoenix as well. And hopefully gets delivered by usps tomorrow afternoon!! At the latest it should be here Saturday. My box shipped from California, and had an estimated arrival of 4/24. So don't lose hope girls! If I get it by tomorrow, then it'll be 6 days earlier than estimated! Yay so excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (P.S.- BTW Bonita22 nice to meet a local fellow Sub addict in Phoenix! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I thought I was only one of the veryyy few locally that orders popsugar, ipsy, subs etc. My friends, family, and mailman always think I'm crazy when shipments arrive!! And they never understand the awesomeness of popsugar boxes. Lol!) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back