POPSUGAR Must Have February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kittylasmu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How much is the box? I can't access the website at work.
it is $100.

Which has been the price for all of the LE boxes.

(except for Neiman's box which was $250)

Quote: Originally Posted by emwdz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never ordered an SE box but this sounds like a great way to get me out of this winter funk... hm... I'm debating it... how long do they usually last before they run out?
They can go quick. Some of them run out in a day. Others are available for a few days.

I wouldn't debate too long if you think you want it!

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just ordered the LE box. I was wondering when they were going to send out the email. It was long overdue. I hope the box comes in time for my vacation in April :)
They say the box will ship by March 31st.

Ordered :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hated this month but I'm always envious of these! Plus, my husband and spend lots of time cruising, so it may just be useful!

I ordered of course, but I'm not generally a huge fan of summer type stuff. Hopefully there is more in it than the typical sunglasses, sarong, etc that was in the summer box last year.

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered of course, but I'm not generally a huge fan of summer type stuff. Hopefully there is more in it than the typical sunglasses, sarong, etc that was in the summer box last year.

My thoughts exactly.... I think "Resort" and I think hats, sarongs, sunglasses...... all things that we got last year in the summer box that I wasn't crazy about. I would love some resort clothes but we all know what a nightmare anything "sized" becomes, so it's obviously out of the question

Edit: I just ordered it anyway... DAMN YOU POPSUGAR

I hope it doesn't sell out too fast, I'd love to see the one item spoiler that happens every once in a while. These are always way out of my budget, but I LOVE seeing people get them, they're really great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone else breaking out with a VENGEANCE from that serum?? Not sure what I was expecting rubbing pure oil on my face... faaantastic 
shot.gif

lol, I hate when that happens the only cure is patch testing! Although it's not actually the oil itself that's breaking you out, it's the type of oil - there's a couple of oils in there that are 'cloggy' for certain people (argan, jojoba, apricot, rosehip)

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The summer box was the only LE box I didn't order. Not a fan of summer either. But it sounds like this box will be more geared towards travel.

(fingers crossed).

My thoughts exactly.... I think "Resort" and I think hats, sarongs, sunglasses...... all things that we got last year in the summer box that I wasn't crazy about. I would love some resort clothes but we all know what a nightmare anything "sized" becomes, so it's obviously out of the question Edit: I just ordered it anyway... DAMN YOU POPSUGAR
Haha don't you hate that? I completely rationalized to myself why I shouldn't get it, then did it anyway! I think it's subscription box pox or something.

Hi, maybe I missed it, but did anyone email popsugar and hear anything back about the broken jewelry rolls?  I emailed their CS because the top zipper on mine was broken. I wondered what kind of answer they were giving.

Thanks!!

Haa, I just clicked through to Jennifer's poll.  Not at all shocked that the top 3 boxes are all scarves.  I am hearing a lot of gorjana hate in this thread, but I LOOOOOOOVE that scarf from the June box SO MUCH.  It is perfection.  I think June 2013 was my favorite (since I didn't sub until january 2013, I missed out on the infamous Sept 2012 box).  April 2013 was my least favorite when I got it, but I use the kai so I guess it has a leg up over Sept and Oct 2013, both of which are completely unused to date.  Gotta dig that wet brush out!  
I actually won that box in one of Jennifer's giveaways (and almost died from surprise - I never win anything!) and that scarf is one of my most favorite things ever! One of my go-to summer outfits is white shorts, a plain navy tee, and that scarf. Total summer awesomeness. I'm not buying the summer box (waaaay outside my low-buy!) but I can't wait to see what you ladies get!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The summer box was the only LE box I didn't order. Not a fan of summer either. But it sounds like this box will be more geared towards travel.

(fingers crossed).
Maybe they'll give us a functional jewelry roll ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually won that box in one of Jennifer's giveaways (and almost died from surprise - I never win anything!) and that scarf is one of my most favorite things ever! One of my go-to summer outfits is white shorts, a plain navy tee, and that scarf. Total summer awesomeness.

I'm not buying the summer box (waaaay outside my low-buy!) but I can't wait to see what you ladies get!
Annnnnd now I want some white shorts.  I'd probably look naked though, since stark white is only a half shade lighter than my legs.  What an awesome box to win!!!

@lauradiniwilk it was pretty amazing!  And I'm hella pale too...  I found some white denim shorts on clearance at Kohl's a few years ago, and decided it was worth the fashion risk for a mom of 2 little boys to wear white shorts!  I've gotten several compliments AND I've improved my skills at avoiding "popsicle hands", lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @lauradiniwilk it was pretty amazing!  And I'm hella pale too...  I found some white denim shorts on clearance at Kohl's a few years ago, and decided it was worth the fashion risk for a mom of 2 little boys to wear white shorts!  I've gotten several compliments AND I've improved my skills at avoiding "popsicle hands", lol.

LOL...if I attempted white shorts, I'd immediately start my period, fall in a mudhole, spill a very vibrant drink all over me, and sit on a brownie...probably all at once. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(I don't do well with white anything, I'm a klutz! But I have and love that scarf and am determined to find the perfect outfit to go with it...leaning toward some kind of nautical dress). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pretty sure the serum gave me hives. Only thing on my face after my shower and my face turned blotchy and red. Washed it off just in case it was the serum

Anyone else breaking out with a VENGEANCE from that serum?? Not sure what I was expecting rubbing pure oil on my face... faaantastic :shot:

Latest posts

Back