PopSugar Must Have February 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box roughly two weeks ago and asked for a replacement product from PS.  Anyone have anecdotal information on how long replacements take?  They said they'd replace it via email but nada so far! 

I got my box roughly two weeks ago and asked for a replacement product from PS.  Anyone have anecdotal information on how long replacements take?  They said they'd replace it via email but nada so far!
I once had missing items, I think it took about three weeks to recieve them.

Just got home from vacation and it was like Christmas cause all my boxes came while I was away. LOVE this box.

I got the light pink polish in pink imagination. I haven't tried it yet but I don't have this shade so it's a win!

Tarte blush in true love. This is my first tarte blush. Love it!!

Rose water bubble bath: omg. So beautiful. My bathroom is being remodeled so I literally can't wait to take a bath but this will make it even more wonderful.

This box keeps on giving...

I'm in love with the necklace. I got silver which is what was on my profile.

Chocolate bar: I could get chocolate in every box and be happy. This probably won't last the night.

I got the lemon berry balm. I'm not opening this for a while. I have so many balms open right now.

The only bummer is my cutting board arrived broken. The crack is straight down the middle of the heart. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope that's not a bad omen for a broken heart!! I am going to contact them tonight.

I'm so glad I did the Black Friday deal. I would buy 6 months for that price every time.

I was perusing the Anthropologie sale online this weekend and came across the same cutting board and knife in a picnic basket set for $60 (originally $120)

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-home/30306013.jsp#/

Also lots of items in the beauty section we have received in the past or I would like to receive in the future. Lots of Lollia, Barr and Co and Liqbrary of Flowers. And Rifle Paper Co.

I would love to get a pretty little nestled ceremic set of measuring cups for my countertop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was perusing the Anthropologie sale online this weekend and came across the same cutting board and knife in a picnic basket set for $60 (originally $120)http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-home/30306013.jsp#/

Also lots of items in the beauty section we have received in the past or I would like to receive in the future. Lots of Lollia, Barr and Co and Liqbrary of Flowers. And Rifle Paper Co.

I would love to get a pretty little nestled ceremic set of measuring cups for my countertop.
I looked on the link and it said it was on sale for almost $80. It looks like the used a few props in there for the picture too.

I looked on the link and it said it was on sale for almost $80. It looks like the used a few props in there for the picture too.
There is an additional 25% off sale items. So $60 today. Their additional amount off sales like this usually don't happen that frequently.
Also, the details say all of items in the picture are included. That would make a terrific wedding gift.

There is an additional 25% off sale items. So $60 today. Their additional amount off sales like this usually don't happen that frequently.

Also, the details say all of items in the picture are included. That would make a terrific wedding gift.
That is a cute set, though one of the reviews says that the tote is not even big enough to fit all of the items that are included in the set.

Wow. I could not be more angry with PS customer service. I think I am pretty much done with PS this time around. I finally had enough referral boxes to get Dec, Jan and Feb for free. For whatever reason, each time the billing time came, they emailed me saying my billing information wasn't updated. Each time I emailed them letting them know my information is updated, but that my boxes should be referral aka free. Every time they manually fix it. For my last box, February, they emailed me and I did the same thing. This CS rep emailed back saying I have a cancelled account (not true), I tell them no, it was just cancelled today because it thinks my billing information isn't current. So a different rep responds and says that person is incorrect and that my box is on it's way and they also won't charge me for March, I assume because of the 20+ emails I've had to exchange with them about this referral issue. That was 10 days ago, I follow up last week and they confirm that it's coming, watch for tracking email, still nothing. Today I emailed again asking where the tracking is that they promised and they respond with this:

Hi Nicole,

Unfortunately, we have sold out of the February box. We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive a referral box for February and we have issued a shipping credit to your account. March will be on us. Thank you for your patience and we hope you love your March box. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

While some people might be grateful to receive a free box (that they already told me I would get March before they messed up again), I find this unacceptable. I was so looking forward to receiving this box and did nothing on my end to stop it from coming. I even updated my billing information and was willing to get charged and fix it later, even though my box was a referral box. I'll take the free March box, but I think I am done with PS, sadly.

Interesting: our bubble bath is from the same makers as the K Hall Designs Simpatico Ambergris Shea Butter Cream as well as the Barr diffusers that we received before.  Didnt see all the connections before scanning their site. 

Wow. I could not be more angry with PS customer service. I think I am pretty much done with PS this time around. I finally had enough referral boxes to get Dec, Jan and Feb for free. For whatever reason, each time the billing time came, they emailed me saying my billing information wasn't updated. Each time I emailed them letting them know my information is updated, but that my boxes should be referral aka free. Every time they manually fix it. For my last box, February, they emailed me and I did the same thing. This CS rep emailed back saying I have a cancelled account (not true), I tell them no, it was just cancelled today because it thinks my billing information isn't current. So a different rep responds and says that person is incorrect and that my box is on it's way and they also won't charge me for March, I assume because of the 20+ emails I've had to exchange with them about this referral issue. That was 10 days ago, I follow up last week and they confirm that it's coming, watch for tracking email, still nothing. Today I emailed again asking where the tracking is that they promised and they respond with this:

Hi Nicole,

Unfortunately, we have sold out of the February box. We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive a referral box for February and we have issued a shipping credit to your account. March will be on us. Thank you for your patience and we hope you love your March box. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

While some people might be grateful to receive a free box (that they already told me I would get March before they messed up again), I find this unacceptable. I was so looking forward to receiving this box and did nothing on my end to stop it from coming. I even updated my billing information and was willing to get charged and fix it later, even though my box was a referral box. I'll take the free March box, but I think I am done with PS, sadly.
we need to chat, you have no clue what i have been though! it's been a mess for us referral girls - i had them accuse me today of using my own link which i did twice b/c Facebook PS told me to do so as otherwise i would have had 4 subs on my account but it didn't matter as i had well over 25+ peeps sign up! we need to do something!

you need to write to them asap and insist they send you a FEB box, they can as they keep extras, try asking on FB first...

just rec'd FEB today, i love it on a happy note! rec'd gold necklace, cherry lip balm, rose bath, red nail + did i miss anything else that was an option? mine was sooo valentines perfect! too bad i rec'd 14 days after V-day! ugh! why do i let them do this, i can't say NO! i love the PS boxes so much, its a catch 22! 

we need to chat, you have no clue what i have been though! it's been a mess for us referral girls - i had them accuse me today of using my own link which i did twice b/c Facebook PS told me to do so as otherwise i would have had 4 subs on my account but it didn't matter as i had well over 25+ peeps sign up! we need to do something!

you need to write to them asap and insist they send you a FEB box, they can as they keep extras, try asking on FB first...

just rec'd FEB today, i love it on a happy note! rec'd gold necklace, cherry lip balm, rose bath, red nail + did i miss anything else that was an option? mine was sooo valentines perfect! too bad i rec'd 14 days after V-day! ugh! why do i let them do this, i can't say NO! i love the PS boxes so much, its a catch 22! 
I have seriously SO many emails communicating with them since November, it's insane. I hate to bash them on FB and blogs, etc, but that honestly seems to be the only way to get the kind of answer you're looking for. I would accept that answer if I had done something to warrant not receiving my box. I got the warning that the billing information wasn't updated, so I did it anyway and then emailed them before the second warning came and heard nothing back of course. Their customer service is so inconsistent and I am furious about it. Like I told them, maybe it's just a box of stuff, but it's a box I pay for, have paid for years and have had friends pay for, thus the free referrals in the first place. It makes me want to scream, every time I email, they say whatever you want to hear, close the case in the help desk and then when it isn't fulfilled (like every time), you have to go start a new one with a completely different CS rep. Blah.

And for them to accuse you is nuts. Sorry that the friends I had went through you guys when you had that cluster back in the fall and didn't want to stick it out. I wish I didn't care about the stuff so much and could just delete all presence of them. Spend my $40 bucks on a pedicure like I ought to ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone have their Bauble Bar promo code that they aren't using? I misplaced mine from my February box and want to place a Bauble Bar order. I would really appreciate it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back