PopSugar Must Have February 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was anyone else missing the necklace in this box? Totally devastated! However, I did LOVE everything else in the box.

I could strangle Fed-Ex! My box has been in Phoenix since Wednesday and my tracking number says the estimated delivery date is today. Fed-Ex actually put "package not due for delivery" on it yesterday morning. I hope they at least get it to me today!

The same thing happened to me. I did get my box today, hope you got yours today too!

Date/Time Activity Location

2/12/2015 - Thursday 8:56 am At local FedEx facility PHOENIX, AZ 7:11 am At local FedEx facility PHOENIX, AZ

Package not due for delivery 7:10 am At local FedEx facility PHOENIX, AZ

2/11/2015 - Wednesday 8:50 pm At destination sort facility PHOENIX, AZ

2/10/2015 - Tuesday 10:45 pm Left FedEx origin facility SAN JOSE, CA 12:23 pm Picked up SAN JOSE, CA

I'm overjoyed with this month's box. It's exactly what I feel a Valentine's box should be. It's feminine and ethereally romantic. ...makes me feel like I have a fairy godmother out there who's sent me a care package.

Chocolate bar: never liked rocky road ice cream growing up and was worried I wouldn't like this. But it really doesn't taste like rocky road, just tastes like really good chocolate with really good salty almonds and really good marshmallows. I loved every morsel!

Bubble bath: Can't wait to use it; it smells DIVINE.

Cutting board: so adorable, I can't wait to have a reason to use it. ( I actually love the stamping. I feel it gives it a rustic feel that counters the cutseyness of the heart shape)

Figs and Rouge lip balm: I recieved the pomegranate flavor/scent. OMG, it smells amazing and I swear I heard angles singing when I rubbed it into my lips!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: I've wanted to try this for a while. The color chosen is so precious, I think it probably compliments every skin tone.

Arrow Necklace: I recieved the gold. I can't wait to wear it with pastel colors in the spring.

Sally Nail Polish in Expressionist Red: Would have preferred it in the pale pink color, but I have pale pink polishes already. So I' m thinking I might get a manicure in one of the pale pail pink colors I have, and use the red color for an accent nail. Now, which nail to accent?, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input. I get several boxes and have not had anything else arrive broken (though have had a couple of other sub boxes that got lost in shipping), I guess that I am just catching most of the bad luck on the Popsugar boxes and most of the good luck on the other subs. Just the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose. 

Popsugar has always been wonderfully gracious when I contact them with an issue, I am just beginning to worry that they are going to put "complainer" in my file, lol.

Thanks for the input. I get several boxes and have not had anything else arrive broken (though have had a couple of other sub boxes that got lost in shipping), I guess that I am just catching most of the bad luck on the Popsugar boxes and most of the good luck on the other subs. Just the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose.

Popsugar has always been wonderfully gracious when I contact them with an issue, I am just beginning to worry that they are going to put "complainer" in my file, lol.
Maybe you have a clumsy mail carrier? Or else one that takes out their frustrations on your popsugar box? LoL!

I finally got my box yesterday and I think it's the best PopSugar box I've ever received!  I got last years February box and I cancelled the sub because of it.  This years box TOTALLY makes up for it.  The only thing I'm kind of so-so about is the necklace... I got it in gold and I'm more of a silver person but I'm trying to wear more gold, so I'm going to give it a go instead of trying to trade.

Just like most others, I finally got my box on Friday (perfect timing!) and I absolutely adore it. This might actually be my favorite Popsugar Box so far!!

And I did end up with a gold necklace, so bonus points for Popsugar on that!!  :lol:

I'm absolutely thrilled with this month's box! 

The Tarte blush is a lovely pink that will compliment a lot of skin tones, and like all the other Amazonian clay blushes, it's extremely pigmented.   

I'm vegetarian and don't eat gelatin so when I saw marshmallow's in the chocolate bar I was like "oh well, someone else will like it."  Then I read the ingredients and was so excited they contained vegan marshmallows!!  And oh man, the chocolate bar was delicious with the combo of marshmallows and salted almonds.  I will be buying more, 100% sure of that.  

The blush, chocolate bar, and rose bubble bath are my favorite items in the box.  However, everything else was pretty wonderful and I'll use it all.    

So happy to see Popsugar turning things around these past few months. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my very first Popsugar box yesterday and boy do I feel spoiled!  I love everything in the box, course the chocolate didn't last long - the Husbeast got half so he was happy.  The cheese board will probably go in my gifting box since we don't normally entertain all that much but I think I know someone who will love it.  I adore the necklace, I got mine in gold- I normally wear silver but my complexion is neutral so the gold looks great too so I am keeping it.  I don't have any pieces like this so I love it. 

This box was so well curated, I can't wait till March!

If anyone is interested in trading their gold necklace for my silver, I'd greatly appreciate it. Message me if that's the case. Thank you!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi, everyone!  I've been seriously considering subscribing to PopSugar lately (I have Birchbox, Ipsy, Boxycharm, and Glossybox, but PopSugar seems like a really cool, different box like no other).  I see the waitlist option for signing up -- is there a chance of getting the February box still or do you think there is no chance of getting off the waitlist?  The Feb box looks great and I would definitely sign up if there was still a chance of getting it.

I was on the wait list & ended up getting one. There is really no guarantee, but this is the box I've always enjoyed the most & never really want to quit. The months I skip are few & far between & I still end up swapping for at least 1 or 2 items out of the boxes I miss.

@@blm00 - I was on the waitlist also....... but that was on the 19th of last month, popsugar posted back then that they were sold out at that time, and I did'nt get notification that I would indeed get the february box until the 9th of this month. You could try emailing their CS and see if they would be able to set you up to get a February box. Just looked on the most popular auction site on the net and there are shockingly quite a few there.

FYI - If you want a matching bracelet for your GOLD necklace, Look on the Baublebar site under Ice Cupid Bracelet (30% off with your code).

I don't know if brand new members to MUT know, but I believe you need to have 15 posts under your belt to ask for swaps.  Am I correct in this?  I just checked on it because I have had several brand new members wanting to swap necklaces-no offense meant but I'm leery of trading with someone brand new with no swap history or really any presence here besides this thread, but thanks anyway.

Anyway this was my FAVE ever PS box this month!!

I don't know if brand new members to MUT know, but I believe you need to have 15 posts under your belt to ask for swaps.  Am I correct in this?  I just checked on it because I have had several brand new members wanting to swap necklaces-no offense meant but I'm leery of trading with someone brand new with no swap history or really any presence here besides this thread, but thanks anyway.

Anyway this was my FAVE ever PS box this month!!
Yes per the swap rules, the new member has to be a member for 5 days and have minimum of 15 posts. They have to be a contributing member to MUT to be eligible to swap. New members are prohibited from coming in and just requesting swaps via PMs without meeting the minimum requirements. Please report any PM soliciting that is against the swap rules or any other rules. Thank you for helping to keep MUT spam and soliciting free site.

Back