PopSugar Must Have February 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen any trades on MSA for a gold arrow necklace.  There are over 35 of the silver listed.  Maybe, fingers crossed, I'll finally get a silver piece of jewelry in a sub box!

I just opened mine. Dove into the chocolate right away.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Couldn't resist. I love anything and everything with chocolate. I'm really happy with the box since I'll be able to use most of it. I might gift the cheese board but everything else is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today! Silver necklace (would have been happy with either), pomegranate lip balm (love it!), and the pink polish (so happy because I don't do red).  The bubble bath had leaked, but luckily hadn't gotten all over anything else, though about half the bottle was gone.  I don't take baths so had planned to gift that one, but now I can't, so may use it as a shower gel instead.  The cutting board is cute, but the knife seems a little flimsy to me. 

I got the silver arrow necklace and I can't wait to wear it.  

The Chocolate bar is huge! I was expecting a sample size like they send out the 1 chocolate covered chip, etc in Birchbox.  

I didn't see the lip balm in the box and forgot it was in there.  I'll bet it's tangled up with the bag that the cutting board is in.  Wonder what variation I got.  More unboxing fun coming.

Overall, I really like this box.  It's very well done.

was excited and pleased with all the contents in my box.  however, was surprised to find my cutting board broken in two.  my chocolate was broken as well(no biggie), but somehow my blush was perfectly intact. 

was excited and pleased with all the contents in my box.  however, was surprised to find my cutting board broken in two.  my chocolate was broken as well(no biggie), but somehow my blush was perfectly intact. 
Oh no! Sorry about your cutting board. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure they'll replace it for you immediately. My chocolate was also broken (and my blush/bubble bath was in perfect shape).

Used some of the bubble bath today after work. I ended up liking the rose scent more than I expected, but it's not something I would ever pay full retail for.

ETA: I also tried the blush and I REALLY like the formula and color. It didn't look overwhelming like a lot of blushes look, but it still noticeably added color to my face. It's hard to say with just one use, but I'm pretty sure it's my favorite blush, ever.

The chocolate bar is over halfway gone. I think the marshmallows are a unique edition to an otherwise boring chocolate almond combo. I didn't really get much "caramelized" flavor from the almonds. I think I would have preferred crispy graham cracker pieces instead of the almonds to make it a s'mores bar. Even better if the milk chocolate was spiked with peanut butter. 

@@glamigirl so sorry to hear yours was broken. Glad to hear the blush was ok though. I'm looking forward to trying the blush.

Mine arrived today! Silver necklace (would have been happy with either), pomegranate lip balm (love it!), and the pink polish (so happy because I don't do red).  The bubble bath had leaked, but luckily hadn't gotten all over anything else, though about half the bottle was gone.  I don't take baths so had planned to gift that one, but now I can't, so may use it as a shower gel instead.  The cutting board is cute, but the knife seems a little flimsy to me.
. Contact Popsugar customer service and ask for another bottle of the bubble bath, you deserve to get another one that's full!

I meant this loop image.jpg

I LOVE this box! I'm really not a fan of rose scents so that will probably be gifted. I'll probably gift the cheese board too. It won' t get enough love in our house. But I feel like both were good choices for the curation of the box.

My biggest complaint is no coupon code for the chocolate! I could eat a chocoate bar a day from that company. The Maple Bacon one is to die for!

This was one of those boxes I liked much better once I got it. I knew I'd love the bubble bath and lip balm, and the blush was more wearable than I expected. The almonds were easy to pick out of the chocolate, and the necklace (silver!!) is cuter than I thought. Still on the fence about the cutting board, and I'll swap the pink polish, but it was a fun box. 

I love this box! I received the pomegranate balm, nailpolish in Brushstroke Blush (a pretty light pink) and the silver necklace. This I would love to wear but the chain is too short, so I will give it to my daughter for Valentines Day. The cheeseboard is great and the knife matches my French knives. Same bee on the blade, but there is no engraved name. Also, the opposite side of the board is finished, so the ACME logo is easy to ignore. (Everyone pictured it with the logo so I was concerned it was unfinished on the other side.). And the bubble bath - super luxurious. Giving the Chao to my son. What a wonderfully curated box! Oh, almost forgot about the Tarte blush -- really loving it too. <3

Latest posts

Back