PopSugar Must Have February 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be my all-time favorite box. I was so happy to get milk chocolate instead of dark! The quality of the board, balm and bubble bath were better in person. I was so pumped about the board and bubble bath I almost forgot about the blush! It's a formula I already love and was relieved it wasn't a dupe for me.

Got my box on Monday and was SO HAPPY to see that I got the variations I was hoping for. Silver necklace, pink polish. The only problem was both my polish and my bubble bath were not sealed tightly and leaked out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The polish was a mess but it was contained inside the bubble wrap it came in so that was good, although the fumes permeated the blush really bad and made it stink like nail polish. The bubble bath was also contained, so again, not the hugest problem, but I did email them about it and they said they'd send me a replacement for all three products right away! I got the reply within a half hour of sending my email too I was shocked. I have personally been really impressed with Popsugar lately.

Local trade boards sounds cool. Just trying to figure out how that would work. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe opening a topic in the Buy Sell Trade with a specific city or state you are in might work? And if people are interested in trading locally, maybe they could then respond?

I think trading this necklace wouldn't be a big deal-you could actually lightly pad it and send in a regular envelope for the cost of a stamp or two.  If I get gold I will HAPPILY trade it for silver! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just run out of padded envelopes all the time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dear PopSugar,

What an excellent Valentine's Box! love the cheese board & knife...... I have no cares with the branding stamp since it will face downward on the table. I appreciate the Baublebar necklace in gold as requested! So cute! I really must thankyou again for introducing us all to that brand last year when you sent us one of their elephant ring holders. I think that might have been my first MusthavePopSugar box. That shiney elephant makes me smile everytime I put my rings on it as I ready to wash dishes. I used last year's Baublebar coupon and went on a mini shopping spree, they have an excellent selection of jewelry and its such a help with how they have pictures of their rings and bracelets on all types of hands, since most of us don't have model perfect hands. Yep! Going to be hard not to do it again with a new 30% off coupon! Wow! Tarte blush and Rose water bubble bath are larger than I expected, and I look forward to using them soon along with the expressionist red nail polish. I think I'm already addicted to the Lemon-Berry lip balm, as well as the decadently delicious Chuao chocolate bar I've been nibbling on, so good!

I've enjoyed the way you've surprised me with the introduction to new brands and products in the last year, keep it up PopSugar!

Sincerely,

Awe

P.S. - Thank-you! I cannot believe how fast regular fedex delivery is! My box came directly from the Fedex hub and to my door in less than 8 hours (much better without the extra 5 to 7 days when SmartPost does a handoff to USPS).

The February box is usually one of my favorites of the year and this year was no exception!  I loved everything in it! I really love the cutting board! i love hearts so it will go great in my kitchen.  I have never tried tart blush and i'm looking forward to that.  I like the color.  My preference is silver but I got the gold necklace.  I like gold too so i'm happy.  I think it might actually look cuter in gold for this particular necklace.  The chocolate is gone and it was delicious!

I got my box tonight!

Gold necklace, pink polish (brushstroke blush) and pomegranate lip balm.

I like there is a coupon for more polish at Sally's. Was there only this pink and red sent in the boxes?

I would have loved lemon lip balm but they're not flavored so not a big deal.

My favorite items are the necklace, blush and chocolate bar, which is gone!

I'm gifting the cutting board and knife to my sister. I have a bazillion cutting boards.

I'm not much of a bath gal but I wonder if the bubble bath will work as showe gel?

I could strangle Fed-Ex!  My box has been in Phoenix since Wednesday and my tracking number says the estimated delivery date is today.  Fed-Ex actually put "package not due for delivery" on it yesterday morning.  I hope they at least get it to me today!

Date/Time 
Activity    Location   
2/12/2015 - Thursday 
8:56 am At local FedEx facility   PHOENIX, AZ     7:11 am At local FedEx facility   PHOENIX, AZ   Package not due for delivery
7:10 am At local FedEx facility   PHOENIX, AZ      
2/11/2015 - Wednesday 
8:50 pm At destination sort facility   PHOENIX, AZ      
2/10/2015 - Tuesday 
10:45 pm Left FedEx origin facility   SAN JOSE, CA     12:23 pm Picked up   SAN JOSE, CA

I received mine yesterday and I just plain love it. The cutting board will be gifted to my SIL, The necklace is perfect for my little cousin and the rest is mine mine mine!

I love this months box! Mine came this morning and it is perfect for Valentines Day. I can't wait to use the bubble bath and I already have my cutting board on the counter. I love PopSugar because even if there is something I won't/can't use I can put it in my gift closet to save for birthdays/holidays all through the year. Your loved ones get high quality gifts and you paid only a fraction of the retail price. It's a win-win especially if you are like me and don't get out much to go shopping. I live in a rural area where the closest target or mall is at least an hour away. This is a way to have fun little goodies each month even though I don't get out much. :wub:

I begin to worry that Popsugar is going to think I am a whiner. I started subscribing in September.

September- Contained expired food (brownie)

December- Box arrived crushed, cupcake mix was damaged and sparklepop necklace was missing

February- Cutting board is broken

*sigh* I think I am justified in asking for these items to be replaced, it just seems like an every other month occurrence. 

Actually, I had a problem with the GH Cretor's popcorn in November, as well. The bag had a clean cut in it that looked like it was probably caused by a box cutter. I looked at that one and decided it was not a tampering issue. The popcorn was still fresh, so I didn't complain and just ate it.

All this makes me wonder, do I just have bad luck or do other people have frequent issues with their boxes?

All this makes me wonder, do I just have bad luck or do other people have frequent issues with their boxes?
I have been subscribed since January of 2013...I'd say I have maybe 2 missing items a year, and PSMH is always super prompt about responding to my emails and replacing them.  This is comparable to my experience with other boxes. 

I begin to worry that Popsugar is going to think I am a whiner. I started subscribing in September.

September- Contained expired food (brownie)

December- Box arrived crushed, cupcake mix was damaged and sparklepop necklace was missing

February- Cutting board is broken

*sigh* I think I am justified in asking for these items to be replaced, it just seems like an every other month occurrence. 

Actually, I had a problem with the GH Cretor's popcorn in November, as well. The bag had a clean cut in it that looked like it was probably caused by a box cutter. I looked at that one and decided it was not a tampering issue. The popcorn was still fresh, so I didn't complain and just ate it.

I would say I've had to get replacement items about 4-5 times.  I always take photos of how the package/items arrived and are broken in case PopSugar ever asks anything about it.  Though they never do.  The worst was October (I think) when my candle arrived broken, then they sent a replacement glass candle in a non-padded envelope.  Duh - that arrived broken.  I gave up on getting a new one for that. 

I've probably gotten about 6 or 7 boxes total and have had to request replacement items 3 times that I can recall.

Back