POPSUGAR Must Have January 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the white watch, which is the last color I'd need considering the only white items in my wardrobe are a couple of shirts and gym socks. I mostly dress in black and thus would prefer that color. How does one go about trading? The forum for buy/sell/trade is rather confusing with its rules...

Or is it possible to contact popsugar and ask to trade it in to them for a different color? Has anyone tried that route before?

I have a casetagram code as well if anyone would like it. I really want the pink watch. I have the white one available.

I got around to eating the Think Thin bars today at work (I decided to forgo the misgivings due to the recall) and the two I received (caramel crunch and a peanut butter one) are absolutely disgusting. I took one bite of each and then threw them out. I hate to be wasteful, but even my boyfriend wouldn't eat them.... and that's saying a lot.

I tried the Carmel crunch & I actually thought it was really good- I loved all the nuts and the crunch- not sure how thin it is since its 12 grams of fat...

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried the Carmel crunch & I actually thought it was really good- I loved all the nuts and the crunch- not sure how thin it is since its 12 grams of fat...
I thought the carmel crunch was tasty too. Even my picky 10 yr. old liked it.

I love the Popbars so much!   I'm pretend-crying because I had to share with my children and I would have rather kept them all to myself.    That's okay I guess, cause I'm NOT sharing the mini-marshmallows.  And I have always liked most of the ThinkThin bars although I usually buy different flavors than the ones that were included.

I may not use everything in the box (I know I will not wear the watches but my kids want them - I got white and blue) but I still think it's a great box this month. My household has/had two subscriptions so I got two Jan boxes, this month should be the last that it overlaps.

So yeah, very happy with Jan and excited about next month!

Totally disappointed with January box...everything looked as if it was dumped in the box! Can anyone post the box contents? I didn't receive the usual Pop Sugar brochure that explains each item...I feel as it I might me missing something. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I liked it too.  All the Think Thin bars were good to me.  I didn't think I'd like the coconut one but my toddler and I ended up wrestling for the last bite.

Originally Posted by JodiJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Totally disappointed with January box...everything looked as if it was dumped in the box! Can anyone post the box contents? I didn't receive the usual Pop Sugar brochure that explains each item...I feel as it I might me missing something.  Thanks!
I received -

stability ball

remix wrist watch

epicuren lip balm (yay!)

two Popbar chocolate on a stick

three assorted types of ThinkThin bars

one container of JetPuffed mini-marshmallow bits

coupon for $15 off casetgram something something ...
pretty sure that was everything! ?

if you love the popbars, try hersey's kisses. they make excelent hot chocolate. i enjoyed the popbars, but had to share them also, then thats when i got the idea to use the kisses. i used a 1.45 oz heresy's kiss and the same directions as the popbar and it was great, all you do is stir!

Thank

I received -
stability ball remix wrist watch epicuren lip balm (yay!) two Popbar chocolate on a stick three assorted types of ThinkThin bars one container of JetPuffed mini-marshmallow bits coupon for $15 off casetgram something something ...
pretty sure that was everything! ? thanks so much...I'm missing lip balm and case thingy...my luxury box had leaking soap and now this!!! Looks like I will be emailing Pop Sugar...thank you again:)

Finally received my box, and I'm more disappointed than I was by the spoilers I read.

I got the black watch. I accidentally activated the LED light button when setting it down (still in the case). Any chance that I might wear it flew out the window when the tacky multi-colored light show began.

Two of the three ThinkThin bars contained mixed nuts or coconut, which I don't eat.

As I mentioned previously, I already have a stability ball (which I no longer use because I go to the gym instead of working out at home).

So, it turns out I paid $35 for a can of marshmallow bites, lip balm, hot chocolate sticks, one Think Thin bar. Yea!
Totally not regretting cancelling after reading the spoilers.

Had a quick question do they include a must have item for different categories every month?

LIke a must have fashion, food, beauty, fitness? 

Or is it different every month?

I decided to cancel my subscription after looking back at the last three boxes and luxury box. I can't find many items in there that I am actually using. I haven't even worn the jewelry I picked out from jewelmint. I feel like I missed out on all the great boxes. I would have been happy with August, September, and October. In my opinion they have gone downhill from there. I subscribed like many others after seeing the September box. The luxury box in my opinion wasn't even as good as the September box. I may be sorry if February's box is wonderful, but that is the gamble you take I guess. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jennasaurus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I liked it too.  All the Think Thin bars were good to me.  I didn't think I'd like the coconut one but my toddler and I ended up wrestling for the last bite.
I didn't get a coconut one! I may have actually liked that one, darn.

Originally Posted by brokenship /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get a coconut one! I may have actually liked that one, darn.
You should consider sending them an email--they shouldn't have inconsistencies in their boxes like that! The coconut one was really good. Pretty much a healthier version of a Mounds bar. Worth the five minutes to write them an email imo!

Had a quick question do they include a must have item for different categories every month? LIke a must have fashion, food, beauty, fitness?  Or is it different every month?
I've only been getting this for two months so far, but it seems like they do include something for almost each category. I've enjoyed both months. Used everything in both and the one item I didn't want, someone at work did. I think it's a great box! =)

Latest posts

Back