PopSugar Must Have January 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it's already been posted, but I got an email for a new box from POPSUGAR

Collaboration with Target, $65 one time box.

Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 11.30.40 AM.png
Is anyone buying this?

It we don't buy it they will issue a coupon code I bet!

after so many codes for the last few limited boxes it now seems silly to purchase without seeing spoilers and waiting!

I love this box! I'll use everything except the jewelry stickers, probably relegating them to the fun goodies box for nieces (nail stickers, other fun stuff). Everything looks very good. Not the most avant garde box, but almost everything is just very very good and useful. Excited for this box!

I'm not over the moon excited like I was for the Sept / Nov / Dec boxes, but this is a very useful  box for me

A Jack+Lucy beanie: The joie one and the NG ballin' one don't really fit my head shape; I am hoping this one does.  Love the fur pom pom. 

Pink Keepcup 12oz: I drink a lot of tea and have a keurig; I can always use more cups.

bodyart Shiney skin tattoos: eh, my girls will love them. 

nature Valley protein granola: Not that exciting, but it's not like it won't get eaten.

Yoga hand towel: I actually asked for this for Christmas and didn't get it, so that's a win.

TogoSpa ice water eyes: I lost my frownies gel eye pads so I'm excited to get these.

First aid beauty fab ultra repair can: My girls have eczema and this worked great on their skin when we got it in the Allure box. 

I am always a little bummed when stuff in my box goes to my kids since this box is supposed to be a treat for me.  They are getting 3 things from this one, booooo!  I hope this doesn't make me sound like a bad mom - my kids have plenty of things already, trust me! 

I have a feeling that while I'm like "eh, useful but boring" now, I will really like this once it's in my hands. 

I like this box. The FAB cream is awesome, and I love insulated glass cups. This is my last month of a 3 month sub, and I will be glad to wait for spoilers on future boxes even if I end up paying full price only for the boxes I really want.

Mine arrived today even though FedEx had an EDD of Monday listed on their site! YAY!! 

KeepCup - Love the cup! I love that it's glass and not plastic (especially because I'll be putting hot liquids in here), the top doesn't have a silicone smell at all and there is a closure on it to prevent spills. Be still my heart. I think there was a limited edition Goode Box (or some other eco box) that included this cup too. I didn't want the rest of the box but just the KeepCup. This is PERFECT for me! 

FAB Cream - I've used this before. Great formula and I'm happy to have this again. Might try it on my oldest daughter's eczema as someone previously mentioned. 

Granola - Yummy. Chocolate and peanut butter. Food allergy people aside (my youngest daughter is allergic to soy (majorly allergic to soy), peanuts and milk - all of which are in this granola, so I get it if you have food allergies) this is a pretty healthy but still yummy treat. 

Beanie - Hmmm…I'm not really a beanie person but I do like the fit of this one better than the Joie one that was included in the winter LE box. The fur pom pom is cute but I just don't think I'm a beanie person. 

Eye patches - I'll try these out. They can't hurt. I'm not expecting any miracles though. 

Temp. Tattoos - Meh. Not my favorite but the tribal themed sheet is definitely not for me. 

Yoga Towel - Really nice size and I like the color. Will use this in my yoga classes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like mine will be delivered tomorrow!

I will give the tattoos to my 5 yr old daughter, but I will probably get use out of everything else. I already use the FAB moisturizer in the mornings & evenings, so it isn't an exciting surprise but I love it and I will definitely use it.

I live on the central coast of California and the weather can be anywhere from the 50s to the 70s pretty much all year long. We've actually just finished a cold spell of several days in the 40s, so the Jack & Lucy hat will come in handy.

I drink coffee, tea & hot chocolate, so the keepcup is great! I am excited to try the TogoSpa ice water eyes and the yoga towel. The Granola will get used the next time I make apple crisp for dessert.

I will definitely need to see some spoilers for the Target Collab Fit Box before I will consider spending $65 on it. I already have a fitbit, water bottle, vitamins, socks & headbands for running/working out, a stability ball, free weights, a yoga mat, workout dvds and now a yoga towel. I hate the armbands used for ipods, so I wouldn't want one of those. I'm not sure what they could put in it that would make me feel like I need it. Any ideas? What would you like to see in it?

Referral Question. If you have 2 referrals (or more), but are not active subscriber, does your status of member stay at that level while inactive, but gets bump up to the proper level when you resubscribe? I have 2 referrals but I am still a "member". I am guessing that once I resubscribe, the next month will be free?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get a tracking number from popsugar or did you do it through your fedex account?

Looks like mine will be delivered tomorrow!

I will give the tattoos to my 5 yr old daughter, but I will probably get use out of everything else. I already use the FAB moisturizer in the mornings & evenings, so it isn't an exciting surprise but I love it and I will definitely use it.

I live on the central coast of California and the weather can be anywhere from the 50s to the 70s pretty much all year long. We've actually just finished a cold spell of several days in the 40s, so the Jack & Lucy hat will come in handy.

I drink coffee, tea & hot chocolate, so the keepcup is great! I am excited to try the TogoSpa ice water eyes and the yoga towel. The Granola will get used the next time I make apple crisp for dessert.

I will definitely need to see some spoilers for the Target Collab Fit Box before I will consider spending $65 on it. I already have a fitbit, water bottle, vitamins, socks & headbands for running/working out, a stability ball, free weights, a yoga mat, workout dvds and now a yoga towel. I hate the armbands used for ipods, so I wouldn't want one of those. I'm not sure what they could put in it that would make me feel like I need it. Any ideas? What would you like to see in it?

My delivery just bumped up to Saturday from Tuesday. Very excited!

@@blank2aa I received a shipping notice from popsugar. As far as I can tell, nothing on your account page on the PS website works to find back door tracking anymore. I think that may be a loop hole of the past. 

Referral Question. If you have 2 referrals (or more), but are not active subscriber, does your status of member stay at that level while inactive, but gets bump up to the proper level when you resubscribe? I have 2 referrals but I am still a "member". I am guessing that once I resubscribe, the next month will be free?

Thanks!
I have 3 and am still listed as a member too. I emailed them to make sure this box would be free and they confirmed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back